As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Specially Blended Soil Mixture for Planting and Growing Indoor Kitchen Herbs Indoors, Herb Growing Soil Mixture 4qt, Soil Mixture for Indoor Herb Planters, Indoor Herb Garden #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Ample size for growing indoor herb gardens- a 4qt bag of herb growing soil is enough soil to grow several small herbs plants in pots, or fill a small planter. Grow fresh kitchen herbs- Fresh kitchen herbs provide a fresh and unique culinary experience.
Works especially good for kitchen herbs grown in small pots in the window. 4qt bag of soil mixture for indoor herb Growing- This all-natural soil mixture is specially formulated for growing your indoor herb garden, works great for small planters and pots.
All natural ingredients- features an all-natural mixture of peat, lime, perlite, and worm castings. A great combination of ingredients to encourage health and new growth. Herb gardening soil mix- using a specialized mixture intended for growing herbs helps ensure you have quick success and fast growth.
2. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Water Soluble Plant Food Vegetables & Herbs 2 lb #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Guaranteed not to burn when used as directed. Apply with a watering can or Miracle-Gro Garden Feeder. Use miracle-gro soil plus plant food for even more harvest vs unfed. Miracle-gro water soluble plant food Vegetables and Herbs is great for tomatoes, squash, carrots, cucumber, peppers, basil and other herbs and vegetables.
Miracle-gro water soluble Plant Food Vegetables and Herbs includes natural ingredients. Feeds instantly to promote big and beautiful results vs unfed.
3. Generic #ad
4 Quart Bag, Indoor Herb Soil Mixture All Natural Blended Perlite Soil for Indoor Herb Planters, Best for Indoor Kitchen and Garden Herb Growing #adGeneric #ad
- Specifically formulated for indoor herbs - a premium blend of all natural peat moss, perlite, lime, and earthworm castings is formulated for providing the most optimal growth environment for indoor herbs of all variety.
Basil, dill, oregano, chives, thyme, and Mint all add incredible flavor to your culinary dishes and will grow to the freshest quality with this specially formulated soil blend.
Grow quality fresh culinary kitchen herbs - this soil blend is an exceptional growth media for making the freshest of culinary kitchen herbs. 4 quart ample sized bag for indoor herbs - The perfect amount needed to grow several small plants either in pots or to fill a small planter. This blend promotes a faster quality plant growth for your kitchen and other indoor herbs.
4. Miracle-Gro #ad
2 Pack, Miracle-Gro Indoor Potting Mix 6 qt. #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Contains coconut coir, which holds and releases water and helps soil easily re-wet. Designed to be less prone to gnats contains no compost or bark, which are known to shelter fungus gnats. For use in containers. Blended for a wide variety of container plants. Feeds up to 6 months.
|Manufacturer||Miracle Gro #ad|
5. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Herb Growing Soil Mixture 2QT, Specially Blended Soil Mixture for Planting and Growing Indoor Kitchen Herbs Indoors, Indoor Herb Garden, Soil Mixture for Indoor Herb Planters #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- 2qt bag of soil mixture for indoor herb Growing- This all-natural soil mixture is specially formulated for growing your indoor herb garden, works great for small planters and pots.
A great combination of ingredients to encourage health and new growth. Works especially good for kitchen herbs grown in small pots in the window. Grow fresh kitchen herbs- Fresh kitchen herbs provide a fresh and unique culinary experience.
Herb gardening soil mix- using a specialized mixture intended for growing herbs helps ensure you have quick success and fast growth. All natural ingredients- features an all-natural mixture of peat, lime, perlite, and worm castings. Ample size for growing indoor herb gardens- a 8qt bag of herb growing soil is enough soil to grow several small herbs plants in pots, or fill a small planter.
6. Dr. Earth #ad
Vegetable & Herb Fertilizer Poly Bag, Dr. Earth Organic 5 Tomato #adDr. Earth #ad
- 100 percent natural and organic; Exceptional results because nutrients are released quickly; Feeds for several months; Consistent premium quality. Contains no gMOs, chicken manure or sewage sludge.
Contains pro-biotic, seven champion strains of beneficial soil microbes plus ecto and endo mycorrhizae. More abundant crops; More nutritious and tasty vegetables. Made with 100% organic and natural ingredients. Feeds for several months.
Optimum levels of primary plant nutrients. Eight select strains of ecto and Endo Mycorrhizae contribute to drought tolerance, enhanced nutrient availability and increased plant performance. For more nutritious and tasty vegetables. 100-percent organic formula provides optimum levels of essential plant nutrients; eliminates the need for chemical fertilizers when used as directed.
|Brand||Dr. Earth #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dr. Earth #ad|
7. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
8qts for Indoor and Outdoor Use, Great for Veggies, and Cannabis Plants, Herbs, Organic Potting Mix by Perfect Plants for All Plant Types #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Easy-to-manage drainage — blended with Perfect Plants Perlite. Re-sealable, heavy duty Bag Perfect for Storage. Mycorrhizae enrichment — aids root growth and Flushing Harmful Bacteria.
Best for plants in containers — great for Indoor and Outdoor Use. All natural mix suitable for use on edible plants like FRUITS & VEGETABLES.
8. Organic Harvest #ad
Organic Harvest Potting Mix Soil for Vegetables, Herbs and Flowers, 4 Quart Packaging May Vary 1 Bag #adOrganic Harvest #ad
- Safe: does not contain human or animal waste. Convenience: No need to remove weeds. All natural: Made from Organic and Recycled ingredients. Ingredients: contains peat Moss, Wood Shavings, Composted Green Waste and Perlite.
9. Burpee #ad
Burpee Organic Premium Potting Mix, 8 quart #adBurpee #ad
- Burpee organic premium growing mix is enriched with Burpee plant food for vibrant flowers and delicious vegetables and herbs. Formulated with coconut coir, a sustainable and renewable resource, that helps maintain moisture between watering's for vibrant flowers and delicious vegetables and herbs.
Omri listed for Organic use. Perfect for container and raised bed gardening, this growing mix feeds plants instantly and provides a slow release plant food that feeds for up to 3 months. Enriched with Burpee plant food.
10. HOME GROWN #ad
DIY Home Seed Starter Herb Garden Grow Plant Kit Ceramic Pots, Heirloom & Non GMO, Indoor Herb Garden Starter Kit, Herb Seeds Gardening Kit Planting Pots & Potting Soil #adHOME GROWN #ad
- Happy plant parent’ guarantee - gardening should feel fun, not stressful, quickly and naturally HOME GROWN helps your culinary herb garden thrive, and we aim to make this the best gardening experience you’ve ever had, whether you’re NEW or EXPERIENCED. No questions asked! Save over 50% - superior value herb garden kit includes 4 gorgeous marble glazed ceramic indoor herb garden pots with drainage holes, 4 LONG LASTING bamboo water drip trays, 4 wooden plant seeds markers, 4 peat moss indoor soil pellets, 4 herb seeds varieties, kelp nutrition pack and grow guide.
We’re 100% confident you’ll lovE how easily, or we’ll do whatever it takes to make you happy.
Glazed ceramic Herb Pots. Indoor herb Garden Starter Kit. The culinary chef collection - divine flavor profiles: we hand selected the tastiest slow bolt cILANTRO seeds longer blooming, English THYME seeds the perfect kick! and Italian Parsley Seeds to sprinkle on everything.
Zero transplanting - start & thrive in one pot: impress family & friends with fresh herbs from this indoor herb garden starter kit at every meal. Foul proof quick start guide covers every single step that starts & keeps herbs growing, while GENEROUSLY SIZED indoor planter pots means they start and stay in their special home, so no worries about molting. No need to design recipes around these herbs, GENOVESE BASIL seeds richest flavor, you’ll use these culinary herbs on everything. More than 2 times the value of buying each piece individually. Easy to grow Heirloom Herb Seeds.