As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Instructions to Plant and Grow a Kitchen Herb Garden, Indoor or Outdoor; Great Gardening Gift 1, Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom, Flat Leaf Parsley Seed for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Minimum of 1 g per packet. Indoor or outdoor -- a carefully selected variety that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden. There is actually enough seed to do both. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well.
If these seeds don’t germinate, recipes, we will happily make it right for you. Leaves may also be dried. A wonderful gift for the gourmet cook. Beautiful -- large color packet of the popular culinary herb parsley Petroselinum crispum; Fun and easy herb with tasty and attractive leaves that add a gourmet touch to dishes as both garnish and flavoring.
Always have fresh parsley on hand -- parsley is an essential ingredient in Italian cooking and dresses up any vegetable or side dishes.
In the “how to” section of our website. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, etc. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Fresh parsley will make your food look and taste gourmet.
2. SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
Seeds of Change 1360 Italian Flat Leaf Parsley, Green #adSEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
- Organic gardening: seeds of change was built on the premise of preserving biodiversity, sustainability, & organic seeds with the promise of making organic foods available to gardeners & farmers since 1989.
Certified organic seeds: get back to the roots with organic Italian parsley seeds. Perfect especially for heirloom seeds. Perfect for seasoning, drying & Italian cuisine. Seeds for planting: these certified organic seeds are pesticide-free & non-GMO.
Plant & watch them grow in flower pots, terra cotta pots, indoor gardens, garden beds, hanging planters & more. Herb garden: hone your green thumb for these organic herb seeds.
Plant them in a self watering planter for efficiency or in an indoor garden. Moisture-proof packets with a resealable zipper keep seeds viable for up to 5 years. Seed to plate: what began as curiosity about urban farming turned into a passion to reconnect families to food by creating an experience for people to cherish the goodness of nature in their gardens.
3. Burpee #ad
1300 seeds, Burpee 52852A Single Italian Parsley #adBurpee #ad
- Sow indoors 8 weeks before the average last frost date and harvest in 70 days. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit.
Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Yields 6" leaves. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
Plain, flat, deeply cut dark-green leaves with pronounced flavor. Each packet contains 1300 seeds. Plant height is 12". Plant spread is 3". Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. No gmos, ever.
4. Hill Creek Seeds #ad
Heirloom Non GMO 1,000 Seeds, Parsley Seeds, Giant Italian Flat Leaf #adHill Creek Seeds #ad
- Hand packed by Hill Creek Seeds USA. Hardy biennial, powerhouse of nutrients. Italian dark leaf parsley seeds petroselinum crispum neapolitanum.
For faster germination, soak parsley seeds overnight before sowing them. Germ 85 % sow seeds directly into garden soil, every three to four weeks before the last frost. Hardy zone 3-10 .
5. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Non-GMO, Heirloom Herb Seeds for Herbal Garden & Microgreens, Dark Green Italian Flat-Leaf Parsley Seeds: 1 Lb #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Perfect for growing Microgreens & Garden Seeds. Mountain valley Seed Company Brand. High germination rate - Non-GMO - Chemical Free. Vegetable garden & microgreens Sprouting Seeds: Parsley - 1 Lb.
6. Gardeners Basics #ad
Non-GMO Herb Variety- Great for Indoor and Outdoor Gardening and Herbal Tea Gardens by Gardeners Basics, Italian Flat Leaf is A Heirloom, Open-Pollinated, Parsley Seeds for Planting #adGardeners Basics #ad
- This should give you added reassurance that not only can you enjoy the seeds this season, including the parsley seeds, open-pollinated and non-GMO, but you can save the seeds each year, adding food security to your home.
Don't buy inferior seeds from other countries. Indoor & outdoor herb garden - Flat leaf parsley is a great herb to grow inside your kitchen and outdoors. Flavor - italian parsley is a common herb used in Italian cooking, herb gardens, and tea gardens.
Each peppermint packet contains at least 1 gram of seeds. Packets - each parsley seeds for planting plant seeds packet outdoors is printed on water-resistant paper, in full color with growing and harvesting directions included. Guarantee - we know you're absolutely going to love your parsley seed, but if for any reason you don't, please contact us. Usa - all of our seeds, are heirloom, grown in the usa.
7. Plant Good Seed #ad
Open-Pollinated and from The United States, Heirloom, Italian Flat Leaf Parsley Seeds ~200: Certified Organic #adPlant Good Seed #ad
- Know the Source. Plant good seed. Packet: ~200 seeds 05 gram. Certified organic by oregon tilth: OT-017423. Biennial. Non-gmo, heirloom Variety. 75 days. Plant Good Seed. Located in Ojai, California. Know the Source. Located in ojai, california, United States.
8. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Survival Garden Seeds, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow in Your Home Vegetable Garden, Flat Leaf Italian Parsley Seed for Planting #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Herb garden staple - flat-leaf parsley is a mildly bitter herb that enhances the flavors of dishes. Leaves are delicious fresh or can be dried for later use. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location.
Easy to harvest and maintain. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden.
Open-pollinated, and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Quality seeds - safe, naturally grown in the usa, non-hybrid non-GMO heirloom seeds proudly cultivated in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come.
Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Excellent for beginners - flat leaf parsley performs well in containers or planted in the garden. Food security for your family - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners.
9. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Parsley Seeds, Gaea's Blessing Seeds, Dark Green Italian Parsley 1000 Seeds Non-GMO Open-Pollinated High Yield Heirloom 90% Germination Rate 2.0g #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, to protecting the biodiversity of our planet, to ensuring our customers' satisfaction. As adopters of the Safe Seed Pledge, USA.
Upright “plainleaf” parsley with vigorous growth. Petroselinum crispum - non-gmo - open-pollinated - 90% Germination Rate with the current lot! Smooth and shiny large wide dark green flat leaves. This variety is very hardy and can survive part of colder winters.
Plain in appearance but fancy in taste, this celery-leaf variety tastes amazing! Holds flavor better when dried than curly parsleys. We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, and above all, to doing our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
10. SEEDRA #ad
SEEDRA Italian Parsley Seeds for Indoor and Outdoor Planting, Flat Leaf, 300 Seeds/1,3 g, Dark Green Italian 1 Pack #adSEEDRA #ad
- All seedra products have instruction created by PhD Helga George. Contact us throw Amazon. Gmo-free and Heirloom. Customer service works 24/7. Gemination time 14-21 Days. Parsley dark green Italian 300 in 1 Pack.