As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hot Springs #ad
61407, Hot Springs Watkins Spas Freshwater MPS Test Strips #adHot Springs #ad
- We recommend tracking your results each time you test. While similar to pool water management, spa and jacuzzi tubs' higher temperatures and smaller water volume present unique challenges, including faster chemical reactions and increased evaporation rates - meaning it's vital to test the levels of your water regularly! To test your hot springs spa, simply dip the test strip into the water and then compare the colors on the test strip with those on the bottle.
To keep your spa water clean and balanced is important! Test the water before and after each use and to treat it regularly. Hot spring spa supplies carries spa fragrances, air & water valves, cleaners, pumps, control systems, thermostats, filter accessories, lights, and more for virtually every hot spring model. Strips to test for mPS PH and Alkalinity Level in hot tubs.
2. LEISURE TIME #ad
Leisure Time 45005A Spa & Hot Tub Test Strips 4-Way Bromine Testers, 50 ct #adLEISURE TIME #ad
- Compatibility: Bromine or ozone systems. Use: tests for ph, calcium hardness, alkalinity, and bromine or chlorine. Bromine test strip. Simple to use: immerse the test strip in the water for 2 seconds, remove and shake off excess water; Easy to read immediately.
Quick and easy to read. Accurate spa water testing. Easy to use. Benefits: helps you know any chemical imbalances in your spa or hot tub water so you can treat it appropriately. Includes: one container of 50 testing strips. Compatible with bromine and ozone systems.
|Brand||LEISURE TIME #ad|
|Manufacturer||Leisure Time #ad|
3. Poolmaster #ad
1 Pack, White and yellow, Poolmaster 22211 Smart 4-Way Swimming Pool and Spa Water Chemistry Test Strips #adPoolmaster #ad
- Comes in easy-to-store container. Contains 50 strips per kit. Analyzes four chemical factors; free chlorine, bromine, alkalinity and pH. Dip in water for instant reading; no-bleed pads give accurate color reading. For maintaining healthy water chemistry in swimming pool or spa.
|Warranty||Poolmaster products have a one year warranty against manufacturer’s defects.Poolmaster may repair or replace the defective item or send replacement parts to resolve the problem.Poolmaster reserves the right to request the return of faulty goods for our inspection.|
4. Industrial Test Systems #ad
Industrial Test Systems 481340 3 in 1 MPS Spa Check #adIndustrial Test Systems #ad
- Ph: 6, 6. 4, 8. 2, 6. 8, 7. 2, 7. 6, 9. Bottle of 50 test strips. Monopersulfate: Low - OK - High. Total alkalinity: 0, 120, 80, 180, 40, 240, 360 ppm.
5. LaMotte #ad
LaMotte Monopersulfate Alkalinity MPS Pool Test Strips #adLaMotte #ad
- Measures level of MPS, Alkalinity and pH on one strip. Provides reliable results in just an instant. Unique pop-top bottle with desiccant liner protects against moisture damage.
6. Sundance Spas #ad
Sundance Spas Test Strips 6473-709 #adSundance Spas #ad
- Water Proof Bottle. Sundance spas MPS Test Strips. Tests for mps, Alkalinity and pH. 50 test Strips. Part #6473-709.
7. BOSIKE #ad
Accurate Cyanuric Acid,Total Hardness, Jacuzzi, Water Test Kit, Free Chlorine, Alkalinity,Total Chlorine,Bromine and pH Testing, BOSIKE 7 in 1 Pool Test Strips,125 Strips SPA Test Strips for Hot Tub #adBOSIKE #ad
- Researches show that you should test your pool and spa at least twice a week, so you can monitor your water quality at regular intervals! High precision results: each test strip is made of high quality fiber paper and NO COLOR BLEEDING pad that provides instant and reliable result.
Compare with color chart and read within 30 seconds. Widely applications: these strips are widely used for swimming pool, spa, bath, hot tub and other water chemistry testing.
Affordable 7 in 1 testing kit: these tests for essentials including total Hardness, Total Chlorine, Cyanuric Acid, Bromine, Free Chlorine, Total Alkalinity and pH levels to give you an accurate reading of water conditions.
Effective extend shelf life: These test papers are packaged in a well-sealed bottle to ensure the strips store for 2 years. Hold the strip horizontally for 30 seconds. Fast and accurate: just dip a strip into water for 2 seconds and then remove it. Each strip tests for all results which are easy to read.