As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
2 LBS, Outsidepride Red Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated #adOutsidepride #ad
- Red clover is extremely attractive to insects and bumble bees are the main pollinator. Outsidepride's clovers are coated and inoculated for better germination and establishment. Medium red clover seeds are non-gmo and ready to plant across the U.
S. Sow seeds at 1/2 pound per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 16 pounds per acre. Red clover has many uses including cover crops, silage, food plots, pasture mixtures, hay, and other uses which makes it the most widespread clover seed used today. In usda zones 3 - 10 and can be grown as a perennial clover.
2. Outsidepride #ad
5 LBS, Outsidepride Crimson Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sow seeds at 1/2 - 3/4 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 20 to 30 lbs per acre. These heirloom seeds are non-gmo and open pollinated. Crimson clover is grown all across the United States as an annual clover and does not get excessively tall.
Rest assured these are quality seeds. Our crimson seed is coated and inoculated for optimum germination and growth. Crimson clover is an annual grown for cover crops, soil erosion control, wildlife food plots, forage, silage, and many other uses.
3. Eretz #ad
Choose Size! Premium Willamette Valley, No Treatments., Oregon Grown Non-GMO Seeds, No Fillers, No Coatings, Red Clover Seed by Eretz 5lb #adEretz #ad
- Makes a healthy forage crop for cows, and other domestic animals. Honey bee attractant. In some instances is a good attractant for wildlife such as deer, horses, rabbit, elk, etc.
Over 99% pure seed, weed and other crop seed free! Authentic willamette Valley, Oregon USA grown seed! Also excellent cover crop and good for erosion control. Great nitrogen affixent, meadows, while adding color to pastures, etc.
4. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds One Ounce Package, David's Garden Seeds Cover Crop Clover Medium Red 3192 Red Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Fast to establish, tolerates most soil types, and is suitable for hay or silage. Germination rate about 80% or better. Harvest in about 90 days. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America. 14000 seeds.
5. Outsidepride #ad
5 LBS, Outsidepride White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated #adOutsidepride #ad
- White dutch clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly. White dutch clover seed is a perennial used for erosion control, lawn alternative, food plots, pasture mixtures, ground cover, green manure crop, and many other uses.
Seeding rate: sow seed at 1/4 lb - 1/2 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 10 lbs per acre. It can also be used an a lawn alternative.
This perennial seed can be grown across the country for deer food plots, pasture mixtures, erosion control, and cover crops in USDA Zones 3 - 10. Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs which is usually within 14 days with temperatures of 65 - 70F. White clover helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil.
6. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride White Miniclover Seeds, 2 LBS #adOutsidepride #ad
- Microclovers are much better than other white clovers for lawns. Miniclover is a perennial, white clover which only grows to approximately 4 - 6 inches tall after it is mowed a few times.
Mix with current lawn as a natural fertilizer as clover fixes nitrogen from the air. Miniclover or this micro type clover is a trifolium repens seed used as a lawn alternative or ground cover. Sow 1 - 2 pounds of clover seeds per 1, 000 SF.
Compared to white dutch clover, miniclover only gets half as tall and the leaf heads are only 1/3rd to 1/2 as large. You can grow this seed in usda zones 3 - 10 as a perennial. Many people also use this dwarf white clover for a ground cover when looking for a lawn alternative. Miniclover is the perfect lawn alternative for those who want a no mow lawn.
7. Seeds2Go #ad
1 Pound, Red Clover Seeds #adSeeds2Go #ad
- 1 lb covers 5, 500 sq ft. Perennial, nitro-Coated, Inoculated Clover Seed. Perfect for planting as a cover crop to loosen soil, or to provide nourishment to crops in between seasons. Grows well in heavier, well-drained soils - avoid dry and sandy soils. Usda zones: 3 - 10 .
8. Seeds2Go #ad
Crimson Clover Seeds, 1 Pound #adSeeds2Go #ad
- Popular forage plant for cattle, horses and wildlife. 1 pound, over 150, 000 seeds, can cover 1000 square feet. Beautiful crimson flowers, rapid establishment, easy to grow. Grows well in heavier, well-drained soils - avoid dry and sandy soils. Strawberry-red blooms add fun color to any meadow.
9. Cannaisseur #ad
Sweet Yellow Clover, Cowpeas, Lentils, Millet, Crimson Clover, White Clover, Medium Red Clover, Buckwheat, Vetch, Forage Peas, No-Till Cover Crop 13-Seed Mix ½-lb: 50% Clovers Plus Fenugreek, Flax #adCannaisseur #ad
- Perfect for raised Beds and/or No-Till Container Gardening. Inoculated with rhizobium; Encourages Mycorrhizal Fungi populations to explode, which literally help deliver nutrients to the roots of the plants. Bio-diverse array of cover crop varieties attracts wide variety of beneficial organisms & predators which contribute to soil fertility and humus quality.
13 different varieties of THE most popular cover crops in the community in 1 bag = balanced bio-diversity. High-quality, all-natural non-GMO Seed Mix, nitro-coated, From USA only.
10. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Moss Verbena, 3300 Seeds, Mixed Colors for Zones 6-10, Ground Cover #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Full sun. Moss verbena - good Ground Cover in Zones 6-108-12 tall. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Takes moderately conditions. Tender perennial that Blooms in Summer and Fall. Sow in spring or Late Fall when Soil is Warm.