As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Centaurus AZ #ad
Ideal for Carpetweed, Thistle, Crabgrass, and Others- 8oz Gloves, Clover, Chickweed, Centaurus AZ Tenacity Herbicide- Pre and Post-Emergence Herbicide- Weed Killer for Lawns and Turf Grasses #adCentaurus AZ #ad
- Cease growth: it cease growth by stopping the plant’s ability to produce chlorophyll and the good thing is that the remaining blades of good turf remain green in the kill zone. Tenacity produces results relatively quickly compared to other herbicides.
Residual action: this is a selective herbicide agent, won’t destroy your lawn, even if you apply throughout your grass, thus it’s incredibly an effective. You can potentially prevent weeds from impacting your lawn if you regularly use this herbicide.
Pre-and-post emergence: this herbicide is used for both pre-and-post emergence of more than 46 different broadleaf weeds and grass species. This kills the target plant completely, making it extremely effective as a long-term herbicide solution.
Kill weeds and plant species: this is highly effective weed killer, provides several advantage to homeowners and gardeners. It works wonderfully and you won’t be disappointed! Chemical resistant glove: centaurus az is keen to provide you required safety as you are very important for your loved ones, therefore we have bundled this product with our nitrile chemical resistant gloves.
2. Syngenta #ad
Tenacity Turf Herbicide, 8 ounces #adSyngenta #ad
- Keep out of direct sunlight and extreme temperatures. Date printed on bottle is manufacture date, not expiration. Tenacity is a systemic pre-emergence and post-emergence herbicide for the selective contact and residual control of weeds in turfgrasses.
Active ingredient: Mesotrione 40%. Target pests: barnyardgrass, goosegrass, purslane, Carpetweed, Yellow Nutsedge, chickweed, dandelion, Clover, Crabgrass large & smooth, Thistle, Henbit, foxtail, Wild Carrot and others.
When applied as a pre-emergent, weeds absorb Tenacity during emergence from the soil. Shelf life: 5-8 years from date of manufacture when properly stored.
3. Roundup #ad
Roundup Weed & Grass Killer Super Concentrate 0.5 gal. #adRoundup #ad
- Best roundup brand concentrate value for really widespread weed problems. For use around flowers, driveways, gravel areas and mulch beds; along fences, shrubs and trees; on patios, walkways, edging and foundations; as well as large areas such as lawn replacements or garden plot preparation.
For use in tank sprayers. Per 1 gallon of water. Weeds usually yellow and wilt in 2-4 days. For best results add 2 1/2 oz. Rainproof in 30 minutes.
4. Syngenta #ad
Clear, Syngenta 46256 Tenacity 8oz Herbicide #adSyngenta #ad
- Brand name: Syngenta. Made in United States. Eliminates weeds at seedlings so new grass can flourish. Assembly not required.
5. Southern Ag #ad
1 Pint, Southern Ag Surfactant for Herbicides Non-Ionic, 16oz #adSouthern Ag #ad
- Low cost way to maximize treatment benefit. Helps when treating for insects, weeds and fungus. Enables pesticides and herbicides to work better. Simple to use; just add to tank mix.
|Brand||Southern Ag #ad|
|Manufacturer||Southern Ag #ad|
6. Liquid Harvest #ad
Herbicide Dye, Turf Mark and Blue Herbicide Marker, Liquid Harvest Lazer Blue Concentrated Spray Pattern Indicator 8 Ounces Perfect Weed Spray Dye, Fertilizer Marking Dye #adLiquid Harvest #ad
- Easily marks grass and lawns. Mixes only with water based solutions, will not work with oil based. Mix with herbicides, fungicides, pesticides, & fertilizers. Non-permanent and nonstaining. Indicates where spray mixtures have been applied.
7. Petra #ad
Super Strength Concentrate 3X More Than Others, for Herbicides, Fertilizer & Weed Killer, Blue Mark Spray Indicator for Home and Commercial Sprayer Use 32 oz, PetraTools Blue Herbicide Lawn Dye #adPetra #ad
- Get Spraying! Easy identification of liquid applications: petratools sprayer’s blue is a highly concentrated water soluble spray colorant for fertilizers, and weed killer products. You also avoid skipped areas, or possible burns from inaccurate spraying of chemicals.
100% safe to use: formulated with non-irritating ingredients, pets, our spray marker is 100% safe to use around people, and the environment. Helps you save and maximize liquid products and money. Saves you time spraying! Your children and cats or dogs will have a great time playing on your lawn.
Saves chemical solution and money: by having a blue indicator, plant damage, you prevent over-spraying or overlapping liquid applications. Business, we design, misting, & fogging. Petratools offers guaranteed products: petratools is a family-owned & operated u.
S. Quickly fades: no need to worry about seeing your yard blue for a long time! Our blue turf mark will fade in 24-48 hours. Compatible with tenacity herbicide, mesotrione, clothes, & all herbicides. It naturally disappears with rainfall and exposure to sunlight and doesn’t stain your shoes, surfactant for herbicide, or pets. With its extremely visible blue color, herbicides, you can quickly locate the liquid products applied on your lawn and clogged nozzles or blockages in your sprayer.
8. Spectracide #ad
Spectracide Weed & Grass Killer Concentrate, 64 Fl Oz #adSpectracide #ad
- Money-back: results or your money back – see product label for details. Kills the root: visible results as fast as 3 hours – replant new flowers, trees and shrubs the same weekend. Kills weeds and grasses: use on driveways and walkways, trees, and around fences, flower beds, shrubs and other areas in your yard.
Concentrate: mix and apply with a tank sprayer – Spray to completely cover the leaves of the target vegetation. Rain-fast: rainfall or watering 15 minutes after application will not wash away effectiveness.
9. Scotts #ad
Lawn Fungus Control & Treatment, Lawn Disease Control for Brown Patch, Powdery Mildew & More, Fast Acting, 10 lb., Controls up to 4 Weeks, Treats up to 5,000 sq. ft., Scotts DiseaseEx Lawn Fungicide #adScotts #ad
- Controls brown patch and other Common lawn diseases. Fast acting starts working in 24 hours. Systemic formula controls up to 4 weeks. Treats up to 5, 000 Square feet. Broad spectrum disease prevention and control. Controls 26 types of diseases.
10. Nature's Avenger #ad
Nature's Avenger Organic Weed Killer Concentrate, 1 Gallon #adNature's Avenger #ad
- The active ingredient d-limonene citrus oil naturally strips away the waxy plant cuticle, causing it to dehydrate and die. Avenger organic weed killer concentrate is a non-selective, post-emergence herbicide that quickly and effectively kills weeds, grasses and broadleaves.
Approved for use in organic gardening by the U. S. Small annual weeds: for the control of annual weeds less than 6 inches tall, use a 1:6 ratio. Department of agriculture's USDA national organic program NOP rule.