As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
75+ Pink Brandywine Heirloom Tomato Seeds- Grown in 2020 #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Ships from Ohio. 85% germination. Pay only $1. 69 shipping per order! Grown in 2020 for the 2021 season. Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity.
2. Burpee #ad
Burpee Brandywine Pink Tomato Seeds 90 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- No gmos, ever. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Plant spread is 18". Fruit weight is 14 oz. Plant height is 40". Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876.
Harvest in 85 days. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Each packet contains 90 seeds. Indeterminate. Heirloom: classic potato leaf, beefsteak-shaped, pink fruit with incredible flavor. Sow indoors 6-8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Yields 4-6" fruit.
3. Gardeners Basics #ad
Brandywine Pink Tomato Seeds for Planting Heirloom Non-GMO Seeds for Home Garden Vegetables Makes a Great Gift for Gardening by Gardeners Basics #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Usa - our brandywine pink seeds are grown and packaged right here in the USA, 150mg per packet. Flavorful -sweet and juicy with a pretty pink flesh with intense flavor. Fun variety - brandywine Pink Tomato is an heirloom slicing type tomato similar to beefsteak.
Heirloom - non-gmo, heirloom and open-pollinated Brandywine Pink Tomato seeds - Can save seeds. Guarantee - we know you'll love your Brandywine Pink seeds, but if for any reason you aren't contact us.
4. Sweet Yards #ad
Over 100 Heirloom Non-GMO USDA Organic Seeds, Organic Pink Brandywine Tomato Seeds, 2 Seed Packets! #adSweet Yards #ad
- Usda organic & gmo-free seeds ensure that your garden and the food that it produces are all safe, healthy and natural. We guarantee your seeds will germinate or your money back, no questions asked within 30 days.
Two seed packets with beautiful photos and planting instructions on the back provide a great opportunity to use one packet in your own garden and gift the other to friends, neighbors, family, or your local community gardens and schools.
This heirloom & open pollinated variety not only produces delicious fruits, but also numerous seeds that can all be collected and saved to be planted or gifted the following spring. Guaranteed to grow – sweet yards seed co only sells fresh seeds with high germination rates. One of the best tasting tomatoes – large and delicious 1 pound fruits are full of tomato flavor and the perfect balance of sweetness and acidity.
5. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Tomato Beefsteak Brandywine Pink 4533 Pink 50 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Harvest in about 80 days.
Considered a benchmark for intense tomato flavor, you will fall in love with its rosy reddish – pink flesh and popular beefsteak size. A favorite since 1885, Brandywine Pink is the heirloom tomato standard.
6. Seed Kingdom #ad
Tomato Brandywine Pink Great Garden Heirloom Vegetable by Seed Kingdom 50 Seeds #adSeed Kingdom #ad
- Days until Harvest: 90 Heirloom vegetable. Lycopersicon esculentum. Beautiful, smooth pink fruit weighing up to 2 pounds.
7. Burpee #ad
Burpee 'Brandywine Pink' Heirloom | Organic Beefsteak Slicing Tomato | 50 Seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Plant spread is 18". Harvest in 90 days. No gmos, ever. Each packet contains 50 seeds. Certified organic seed. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Indeterminate.
Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Heirloom pink variety with legendary flavor. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876.
Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Sow indoors 6-8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Fruit. Yields 15 oz. Plant height is 36".
8. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
Brandywine Tomato Seed Assortment- Pink, Black Varieties- 180+ Seeds, Yellow #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Pay only $1. 69 shipping per order! Grown in 2020 for the 2021 season. Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity. Ships from Ohio.
9. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Neonicotinoid-Free., Pink Brandywine Tomato Seeds, One of The Most Delicious Tomatoes for Home Growing, Non GMO, Heirloom Large Tomato #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Plant seed 1/4" indoors and 1/2" Outdoors when Warm. Very popular variety and Can Weigh a Pound or More. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985.
Keep moist while germinating and Keep Moist Outside but don't Overwater. Approximately 50+ pink brandywine tomato seeds - Delicious, Firm and Juicy Large Tomatoes - Non GMO - Neonicotinoid-Free.