As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bonsai Jack #ad
1 Gallon, Bonsai Jack 1/4 inch Bonsai Pine Bark Fines #adBonsai Jack #ad
- Amazing water retention. Organic bonsai soil additive to add acidity. Consistent sizes, ready to use, no sifting required. Available in 2 quart, 1 gallon, 7 gallon, 3.5 gallon, 2 gallon, 14 gallon and 28 Gallon SKUs. The cleanest and safest bonsai soil additive guaranteed.
|Brand||Bonsai Jack #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonsai Jack #ad|
2. JK Global Imports #ad
Orchids and Other Potted Plant Soil mixes. 1/4" Particle Size, 2 Quart resalable Bag by The Bonsai Supply, Pine Bark Fines for Bonsai #adJK Global Imports #ad
- In the improbable case of you not absolutely loving this Bonsai soil mix, you are backed by our 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee. Helps keep Orchids upright in their pots.
Ideal aggregate for Bonsai, Orchids, and other potted plants. Organic pine bark fines 1/4" size bark chips 3-6mm sourced in the United States. Pine bark does a great job absorbing nutrients when fertilize and releases it back to the plant as needed.
Durable sealed packaging, resealable Ziplock standup pouch made from recycled material. ️. For your utmost satisfaction here at the bonsai supply we are completely dedicated to providing plant soil mixes which are top quality! This soil mixture is our number 1 seller and is used across our nursery for all bonsais and other container grown plants.
3. Southside Plants #ad
1 Gallon of Long Lasting New Zealand Pine Bark for Better Aeration and Flowering for phalaenopsis, Vanda, Cattleya and houseplant Orchids, Small 3/8", Organic Orchid Bark #adSouthside Plants #ad
- No more wet spots! new zealand pinus radiata wood bark is harvested from sustainable forests and processes to encourage chip uniformity that will suck up moisture during watering and dry out uniformly eliminating soggy soil for your orchids.
Natural bark is the perfect substrate for keeping your orchids upright and secure. Orchids including phalaenopsis, cattleya, vandas, cymbidium and more will grow better with the right soil that allow plenty of drainage.3
3/8" size bark chips 6-9mm are great for repotting small and medium orchids in a potting medium designed to promote healthy roots so your plants can thrive. Bark chips are the professional growers choice and the preferred potting medium to sphagnum moss, charcoal, peat, and coconut coir for stimulating a natural tropical orchid habitat in your climate controlled house.
Classic orchid bark fosters excellent drainage keeping your plants from drowning from over watering. Perfect plant media in rugged reusable packaging for planting bonsai, pothos, vegetables, bromeliad and other plants needing quick drainage and root aeration.
4. Bonsai Jack #ad
2 Quarts, Bonsai Jack 1/4 Inch Douglas Fir Bark Fines #adBonsai Jack #ad
- Consistent size, ready to use, no sifting required. Professionally packaged in custom 6 mil bags. Double Screened. No fillers or artificial coloring. Manufactured in the USA.
|Brand||Bonsai Jack #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonsai Jack #ad|
5. Superfly Bonsai #ad
Professional Sifted and Ready to Use Tree Potting Blend in Easy Zip Bag, Akadama, Black Lava, Pumice & Pine Bark, Tropical Bonsai Soil Mix #adSuperfly Bonsai #ad
- Easy zip resealable bag - simply tear off the top then reseal the easy to close resealable bag over and over until you are ready to re-order soil. Pre mixed & ready to use - sifted prior to bagging - 2/5 hard japanese akadama - 1/5 Japanese Pumice - 1/5 USA Sourced Black Lava & 1/5 New Zealand Pine Bark.
This is really substrate with Long Lasting Pine Bark. Promotes excellent drainage & water retention - specifically formulated for Tropical Bonsai Trees Like Ficus, Brazilian Rain Tree, Fukien Tea, Fig, Money Tree and other Tropicals.
Non-organic mix - this mix is "real" bonsai soil and is made up of primarily non-organic components no dirt. 100% money back guarantee - if you are not 100% happy with this product, we will refund you in full. This has been found to provide optimal drainage, water retention, nutrient uptake and air to the roots which they love.
6. JK Global Imports #ad
Lava, Calcined Clay and Pine Bark ● Potting Pre Mixed Bonsai Plant Soil Mixture by The Bonsai Supply 20 Quart, Bonsai Soil All Purpose Mix | Fast Draining Pre Blend Plant | Pumice #adJK Global Imports #ad
- Sifted prior to bagging. Ideal mix of natureperfectly blended for all types of bonsai and other plants All aggregates are sourced in the USA 🇺🇸 This mix can virtually be used for any container grown plant, including herbs, orchids, cactus, succulents and so much more.
Pre mixed and ready to userepot Bonsai and other plants with a premium, fast draining Bonsai potting soil mix. For your utmost satisfaction here at the bonsai supply we are completely dedicated to providing plant soil mixes which are top quality! That’s why in the improbable case of you not absolutely loving this Bonsai soil mix, you are backed by our 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee.
In short: it gets you an ideal balance of air and moisture while retaining nutrients.
This soil mixture is our number 1 seller and is used across our nursery for all bonsais and other container grown plants. Durable sealed packagingResealable Bag 5Gallons. Optimal blend for perfect resultsour bonsai plant mix is specifically created to provide the roots with optimal drainage, ph balance, water retention and drainage, nutrient uptake and aeration which they love.
7. BonsaiOutlet #ad
White Pine, 2 Quarts, Cedar Cypress and Other Conifers, Conifer Bonsai Soil by Tinyroots – 100% Organic Formulated for Junipers, Black Pine #adBonsaiOutlet #ad
- Blended for junipers: japanese black Pines and White Pines, Cedars, Cypress trees, and other conifer Bonsai trees. Ground pine bark and river sand: Brings more nutritional benefit, All heavy particles pre-sifted to protect your Bonsai tree's roots.
We've got you covered: bonsaiOutlet has been committed to providing customers with the best products for their bonsai and houseplant needs. Bonsai soil for conifers: Mix of double sifted pine bark fines, calcine clay, coarse river sand, and pumice. Hand mixed, dried and bagged: Comes in a resealable bag which helps store the soil for future use.
8. BIOADVANCED #ad
BIOADVANCED 701910A 12-Month Tree and Shrub Protect and Feed Insect Killer and Fertilizer, Granules, 10-Pound #adBIOADVANCED #ad
- Not for sale, sale into, Suffolk, Kings and Queens counties of NY. Systemic protection: protects your potted and outdoor trees and shrubs from the roots to the stem of every leaf. 12 month protection: with just one application, kills listed insects and prevents new infestations for up to a year.
Slow-release fertilizer: Plant food and fertilizer improves the health of your trees and shrubs. Insect & pest killer: kills japanese Beetles, Adelgids, Emerald Ash Borers, Aphids, Leafminers, and more. Restrictions: not for use in ct, md, and or use in Nassau, distribution, & VT.
9. gonicc #ad
Tree Trimmers Secateurs,Hand Pruner, gonicc 8" Professional Sharp Bypass Pruning Shears GPPS-1002, Garden Shears,Clippers for The Garden. #adgonicc #ad
- Ergonomically designed non-slip handles are strong, lightweight, and comfortable. Pruners can cut up to 3/4" diameter size tree branches. This may vary depending on tree species. Drop forged body and handles, quality blade made of high carbon steel with Ultra-fine Polishing Technology.
Sap groove design to help keep pruning shears from sticking by channeling off sap. Ideal for deadheading, vegetable, roses, flower gardens, shaping on tree, trimming, annuals, bonsai and other plants.