As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. In The Swim #ad
50 Pounds, In The Swim Calcium Hypochlorite Chlorine Granular Pool Shock #adIn The Swim #ad
- Note: you must be present to sign for delivery of this item. Must pre-dissolve/dilute to prevent bleaching of the liner. Note: this item cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii item will be removed from your order.
Non-stabilized formula is ideal for super shocking or everyday use. 65% available Chlorine 35% Calcium.
|Brand||In The Swim #ad|
|Manufacturer||In The Swim #ad|
2. Septicfit #ad
Pool Shock, 50 Pounds, ECR Calcium Hypochlorite Granules #adSepticfit #ad
- Calcium Hypochlorite Chlorine Granular. No. 86460-1. 65% available Chlorine. Due to haz mat regulations These are NOT RETURNABLE. Us epa reg. Resealable Containers.
3. Rx Clear #ad
Rx Clear Algae Prevention Maintenance Kit | 3-Month Supply | Three 18 fl. Ounce Bottles of 50% Algaecide | 30 One Pound Bags of Super Shock, 68% Calcium Hypochlorite | for Pools Up to 25,000 Gallons #adRx Clear #ad
- Note: due to state regulations, this item cannot be shipped to califorNIA. Add a 1 lb bag per 10, 000 gallons of pool water. Remove and prevent - the rx clear algae prevention kit provides a routine maintenance program to stop algae from forming in your swimming pool and keeping your water its best all season long.
Wait to swim 8 to 10 hours after application. Beat the green - this algaecide and shock package comes in hand helping to eliminate algae in your water and while also stabilizing. Due to its high percentage of chlorine, water hardness, Super Shock is very effective and efficient for a quick chlorine boost.
Works best at night - maximize performance by adding this shock to your pool at night. Mix before you fix - add super shock to a bucket of water before you add it to your pool.
Surfactant splits open algae cells, helping to destroy them. The rx clear algaecide coats the pool wall, keeping algae in suspension and your swimming pool crystal clear. This liquid can then be poured in while walking around the perimeter. Multi-purpose - raise the levels for chlorine, and ph in your swimming pool with the addition of Super Shock. If you are using a solar blanket or any other pool cover it is advised to remove them during this period as well.
4. DryTec #ad
DryTec 1-1901-24 Calcium Hypochlorite Chlorine Shock Treatment for Swimming Pools, 24-Pack, 1-Pound #adDryTec #ad
- 68% calcium hypochlorite. Recommended dosage: 1 pound per 10, 000 gallons of water. Kills bacteria, controls algae, and destroys organic contaminants in pools. 24 bags 1-pound each. Fast-acting quick-Dissolving Swimming Pool Sanitizer.
|Manufacturer||Robelle Industries #ad|
5. Zapp It #ad
Calcium Hypochlorite Super Shock 50lb, Zappit 73% Cal Hypo Pool Shock #adZapp It #ad
- Fast dissolving granular formula. Available in 50lb buckets- 100lb option arrives as two 50lb buckets for no extra charge!70% available chlorine, Pool Shock and Super Chlorinator. 1 lb will provide 2ppm of available chlorine in 40, 000 gallon pool. Signature required at time of delivery.
|Brand||Zapp It #ad|
6. In The Swim #ad
25 Pound Bucket, In The Swim Sodium Di-Chlor Chlorine Granular Pool Shock #adIn The Swim #ad
- Powerful sanitizing powder that destroys bacteria, breaks down contaminants and kills algae. In the swim's granular chlorine is ideal for use in swimming pools, spas, fountains and water features.
99% sodium dichloro-S-Triazinetrione Dihydrate. Calcium-free formula keeps hard-water pools sparkling clean and crystal clear. Contains premium-quality 56% available stabilized chlorine.
7. HTH #ad
1 lb Pack of 12, HTH 52026 Super Shock Treatment Swimming Pool Chlorine Cleaner #adHTH #ad
- Use: apply directly to pool water as needed; Test pool water and shock weekly to keep free available chlorine levels between 1 and 4ppm.
Includes: twelve 1-lb bags of shock treatment for your swimming pool. Features: increases chlorine levels; kills and prevents bacteria and algae; Keeps water clear; See results in 24 hours; 1 bag treats 13, 500 gallons; Won’t fade vinyl pool liners.
Benefits: increases the chlorine level in swimming pools to kill bacteria and algae to keep your pool water clear and ready for fun all season long. Compatibility: effective for all swimming pool types including pools with liners and Gunite pools, and saltwater pool systems.
|Manufacturer||Innovative Water Care #ad|
8. In The Swim #ad
24 X 1 Pound Bags, In The Swim Chlorine Pool Shock #adIn The Swim #ad
- Main active ingredient is 68% Calcium Hypochlorite Cal-Hypo for quick sanitizing. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states. Powerful chlorine shock treatment that is great for regular maintenance.
Special shipping information: this product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. Dosage: 1 pound per 10, 000 gallons. Quickly eliminates algae, bacteria, and other harmful contaminants from your pool water.
|Brand||In The Swim #ad|
|Manufacturer||Pool Solutions #ad|
|Part Number||25266 2X12X1|
9. HTH #ad
5 lbs, HTH 42042 Super 3" Tablets Swimming Pool Chlorine #adHTH #ad
- Features: kills bacteria and algae; Chlorinates for up to 1 week; Clarifies water; Sun protected for longer chlorine life. Use: place a tab in pool skimmer, diy pool care; 1 tablet treats 10, or feeder for simple, floater, 000 gallons of water for up to a week.
Includes: one 5-lb container of Super Chlorinating Tablets for swimming pools. Compatibility: Vinyl-lined pools and saltwater systems. Benefits: sanitizes and protects your pool water so you can enjoy swimming in clean and clear water all season long.
|Manufacturer||Innovative Water Care #ad|
10. Rx Clear #ad
Algaecide, and Disinfectant in Swimming Pools and Spas | Fast Dissolving and UV Protected, Rx Clear Stabilized Granular Chlorine | One 25-Pound Bucket | Use As Bactericide #adRx Clear #ad
- Dissolves quickly - add 1 oz of this cleaning chemical to your pool for every 5, 000 gallons your pool contains, daily for the best quick water treatment maintenance. This granular chlorine dissolves in a 4-foot column, so there is no need to worry about bleach damage on your pool liner as with chlorine tablets.
Long lasting - dichlor resists uv light, hot tub, lasting longer than other types of chlorinating supplies due to built in stabilizer for your swimming pool, or spa.
Trusted pool supplies - Rx Clear is the best choice for swimming pool accessories and pool chemicals and supplies.
Clear water for safe swimming - swimming in crystal clear water does not mean your skin has to suffer. Fewer chemicals needed - our dichlor is ph neutral, meaning less chemical adjustments to be made by you! This pool chlorinator acts as a sanitizer, pool algaecide, and disinfectant. The granular chlorine is 99% sodium diclor making a relaxing swim not as harsh.