As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Crawl Space Door Systems #ad
Ventilation or Encapsulation Black, Crawl Space Door Without Louvers for Crawl Space Access, 24" Height x 36" Width #adCrawl Space Door Systems #ad
- Total dimensions: 29 3/4" height x 41 3/4" width which includes the approximate 3" mounting frame over foundation opening. Surface-mounted: door installs surface mount over the foundation opening.
Save money: enclosing your crawlspace during the winter can also help save money on your heating bill. Paintable: our doors are paintable with a plastic adherent paint.
Helps keep rodents and insects out of the crawl space. Door does not fit into opening. Features: made of durable abs, uv treated plastic that won't rust or rot. Be sure to measure your opening, based on these dimensions, prior to ordering.
2. Crawl Space Door Systems #ad
Crawl Space Door with Louvers for Crawl Space Access, Ventilation or Encapsulation Black 20" Height x 32" Width #adCrawl Space Door Systems #ad
- Only vented crawlspace door on the market. Perfect for ventilation or encapsulation. Flush mount install over the foundation opening. 3" frame for mounting. Total dimensions: 25 ½" height x 37 ¾" width which includes the approximate 3" mounting frame over foundation opening.
Be sure to measure your opening, based on these dimensions, prior to ordering. Made of durable abs / UV treated plastic-won't rust or rot. Paintable with a plastic adherent paint.
3. Crawl Space Door Systems #ad
Wall Mounted Black 24" Height x 36" Width, FEMA Compliant Engineered Crawl Space Flood Vents #adCrawl Space Door Systems #ad
- Total dimensions: 29 3/4" height x 41 3/4" width which includes the approximate 3" mounting frame over foundation opening. Protect your foundation from rising floodwaters. Will not rust or rot! Surface-mounted: surface mounted over the foundation opening.
Flood vent is a fixed-louvered vent remains open with vermin screen. Be sure to measure your opening, based on these dimensions, prior to ordering. Benefits: flood vents may help lower your flood insurance premiums! They also work great on garages, sheds, etc. Features: durable abs/UV treated plastic.
4. IKONG #ad
Acudor ED2436SCPC ED-2002 24 x 36 Flush Access Door by Acudor #adIKONG #ad
- Lock / latch: 5 x Screwdriver Operated Cam Latch. Rough opening size=24 ⅜" wide x 36 ⅜". Material:, Finish: Brushed Finish. Hinge: Concealed. Flange: Hidden.
|Model||ACUDOR - ED-2002-24x36|
5. Freedom Flood Vent #ad
Bi-Directional Flood Vent to Reduce Foundation Damage and Flood Risk, Wall Mounted 16" Wide x 8" high x 2" deep, FEMA Compliant, ICC-ES Certified for 250 sq. ft., Freedom Flood Vent, White #adFreedom Flood Vent #ad
- These engineered flood vents meet the astM D2565-99 and ASTM D6110-18 Standards for impact and weathering. Freedom flood vents are made in the usa, fema compliant and icc-es certified esr-4332 for 250 sq. They are rigorously tested to ensure the plastic can withstand extreme temperatures and resist damage from impact.
Ft. The permanent door feature also provides added security from unwanted critters entering your home. Bi-directional flood vent feature allows for the free entry and exit of flood water, relieving hydrostatic pressure to help prevent foundation damage and lower your flood risk.
Of flood protection per vent. Freedom flood vents contain a permanently attached door that simply needs to be reset after a flood event, rather than a breakaway door that needs to be replaced. When the winter shield is removed, Freedom Flood Vents also provide natural air ventilation.
They are easily installed for new construction or can be retrofitted with HurriBond adhesive or an equivalent fastener. The lower flood risk associated with the proper installation of Freedom Flood Vents can lead to a much lower insurance premium for you home, too. Our foundation flood vent is surface mounted over the foundation opening and is usable in crawl spaces, garages, & full height enclosures. Included winter shield does not affect the function of the flood vent when on.
6. AdirHome #ad
Easy Install Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Rust Resistant Access Door with Chromium Plated Handle 30 Inch, AdirHome Stainless Steel Grill Double Access Single-Face Door #adAdirHome #ad
- Choice of size. Easy to install. Prop 65 warning - Lead and DEHP**. Secure closure. It’s sure to make a bold statement in any outdoor barbecue area. The brilliant stainless steel finish combined with polished chromium-plated handles will add a clean, sleek look that seamlessly blends in with any decor.
Durably crafted using rust-resistant, brushed 304 stainless steel construction, this Stainless Steel Grill Double Access Door will provide long-lasting strength and performance.
Sleek design. Both access doors are equipped with top and bottom magnet latches, ensuring the doors stay securely shut when closing off grilling condiments, cleaning equipment storage areas and plumbing.
Now you’ll be able to keep entertainment areas and countertops clear of clutter in just minutes. To accommodate your needs, the 21" h x 1. 57” d double access door is available with a 30-, 36- and 42-inch width. Choose the one that best suits your outdoor cooking area to create a brilliant display. High-quality construction. Allowing for easy installation, the double access door features pre-drilled slots on the 1⅝-inch deep mounting flange.
7. Crawl Space Door Systems #ad
Crawl Space Capped Vapor Barrier Stakes for Crawlspace Moisture Barrier Liners and Encapsulations White, 50 count #adCrawl Space Door Systems #ad
- Minimize ripping: Helps keep the vapor barrier from ripping when being crawled on. Minimize push-through: Helps prevent pushing the stake through the vapor barrier.
Minimize tearing: Helps prevent the stake from tearing the vapor barrier. Bundle: comes in a bundle pack of 50 stakes and caps. Minimize rusting: Helps the stake from rusting from being close.