As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. LEISURE TIME #ad
Leisure Time A Bright and Clear Cleanser for Spas and Hot Tubs, 32 fl oz #adLEISURE TIME #ad
- Use: designed for hot water applications to improve water clarity; use weekly for continued protection from scale. Includes: 8 fl oz of hot tub cleaning chemicals. Features: water clarifier that remedies clouds in spa water.
Helps spa filters perform at peak efficiency. Benefits: helps spa filters perform at peak efficiency; prevents scale formation. Utilizes polymer action to remove suspended particles. Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers. Compatibility: Chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers.
|Brand||LEISURE TIME #ad|
|Manufacturer||Leisure Time #ad|
2. Hot Tub Things #ad
Quickly Eliminate Cloudy Hot Tub Water, Hot Tub Things Spa Clarifier 32 Ounce #adHot Tub Things #ad
- Formulated exclusively for Hot Tubs And Made from the Purest Chemicals Available. Compare to leisure Time Spa Bright and Clear Clarifier. Keep hot tub water sparkling year round! A dose of spa clarifier will quickly eliminate cloudy water.
America's #1 trusted Brand of Hot Tub Chemicals. Safety tested to Assure Quality, Guaranteed Performance.
3. AquaAce #ad
AquaAce Spa Hot Tub Water Clarifier, Made in USA, Clears Cloudy and Hazy Water Fast, 32 Ounces #adAquaAce #ad
- Special formula: uses polymeric flocculant to help your filter remove small particles it normally cannot remove resulting in clean and clear water.
Made in USA. Fast acting: clears cloudy and hazy water quickly so you can get back in your spa or hot tub and enjoy. Compatibility: can be used with sanitizers likes chlorine, biguanide, bromine, and ozone.
4. Spa Essentials #ad
1-Pint, 2-Pack, Spa Essentials 32612000-02 Water Clarifier for Spas and Hot Tubs #adSpa Essentials #ad
- Clears cloudy water By Helping Filter Collect Floating Particles. Does not effect Water Balance. Improves Filter Efficiency. No assembly Required.
|Brand||Spa Essentials #ad|
|Manufacturer||Spa Essentials #ad|
|Warranty||Returns are not accepted on opened or used items and are subject to a 20% restocking fee.|
5. SeaKlear #ad
Sea Klear SKSBQ-02 Chitosan clarifier for Spas and Hot Tubs 2 Pack, 1 quart #adSeaKlear #ad
- Eliminates oil, Scum, And Excess Metals. No assembly Required. Features Unique, Patented Technology. Removes dirt from Spa And Hot Tub Water.
|Manufacturer||Sea Klear #ad|
6. hth Spa #ad
Bottle Color May Vary, HTH Spa 86221 Clarifier Spa and Hot Tub Cleaner, 16 fl oz #adhth Spa #ad
- Compatibility: Designed for use with spas, hot tubs, and jacuzzies. Benefits: restores crystal clarity to a relaxing water experience. Includes: one 16-fl oz container of HTH Spa Clarifier.
Features: contains essential oils for a relaxing spa experience; Helps filtration system; Clears dull water. Use: add 2 ounces of hth spa clarifier per 250 gallons of water for initial treatment.
|Brand||hth Spa #ad|
|Manufacturer||Innovative Water Care #ad|
7. MAV AquaDoc #ad
Use Our Hot Tub Water Clarifier to Keep Your Spa Clear & Balanced 16oz, The Spa Clarifier Hot Tub Owners Love, MAV AquaDoc Spa Clarifier & Hot Tub Clarifier for Fast Acting Cloudy Water Treatment #adMAV AquaDoc #ad
- This clarifies your hot tub and extends your cartridge filter life. Use 2 times per week. Restore hot tub water clarity with the best spa clarifier for hot tubs. Our spa chemicals clear your water fast so you can enjoy your hot tub sooner than later.
Easy to use, or hot tub jets, fast acting spa water clarifier - simply add 2oz of our super water clarifier for every 800 gallons of water while the blower, are on, and turn on the filtration system until the water is clean and clear.
Eliminate cloudy water, extend your filter life, and keep your pH balanced with our Spa Water Clarifier.
How it works - aquadoc's spa clarifier attracts micro dirt particles together, almost like a magnet, so that they can be caught by the hot tub filter. The spa water clarifier hot tub owners love - when it comes to spa chemicals Clarifier is one of the most important spa chemicals to keep your spa clear of dirt & foam.
8. LEISURE TIME #ad
LEISURE TIME Bright and Clear Clarifier for Spas and Hot Tubs, 1-Quart 2 #adLEISURE TIME #ad
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers. Helps spa filters perform at peak efficiency. Clears cloudy spa water fast.
9. AQUA PURA #ad
AQUA PURA Clarifier | for Spas & Hot Tubs | Corrects Cloudy Water Conditions | Hot Tub Maintenance Chemicals & Supplies | 1 Pint #adAQUA PURA #ad
- Replace filter and turn on the circulation system. It allows you to easily clean, and balance the water. Easy to use: achieving clear spa water is easy with aqua pura! this product can be used to prevent and clear cloudy water. You won’t have to worry about cloudy water or unsafe contaminants! When you have a clean hot tub, clear, you are more likely to use it, and will feel safe enjoying your hot tub with family or friends.
This solution works without affecting the pH or other chemical levels in your hot tub, helping to balance overall water chemistry. Quality you can rely on: aqua pura’s clarifier gives you the power that you need to effectively take care of cloudy spa water once and for all! This product increases filtering efficiency by combining particles that are too small to pass through the filter.
Cloudy water: low water volume and high temperatures amplify the effects of contaminants that leave minute particles suspended in hot tub water.
Some sources of these particles are dead algae, perspiration, cosmetics, deodorant, metals, natural debris, soap, and other residue. With the circulation system operating, add 4 ounces directly to the water for every 500 gallons of water. Continue to circulate water for 30 minutes after adding clarifying agent. When these particles are too small to be trapped by the filter, lotion, natural oils, water becomes cloudy and unsafe for bathers. Note: spa may be used immediately after application.
10. LEISURE TIME #ad
LEISURE TIME 22333A Bright & Clear Spa and Hot Tub Clarifier, 8 oz #adLEISURE TIME #ad
- Compatibility: Works with a variety of spa sanitizers. Benefits: unique polymer action neutralizes and removes dirt, oily films, soap, and suspended particles; Creates clear and fresh water.
Use: follow included directions for application to spa or hot tub water. Includes: one 8-oz bottle of Leisure Time Bright and Clear. Features: specifically designed for the hot water in a spa, hot tub, and Jacuzzi.