As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. nutroeno #ad
Compressed Coconut Fiber Substrate Garden Coir Plant Soil for Vegetables Flowers Berries Planting, Reptile Bedding3 Pack, Coco Coir Bricks for Plants #adnutroeno #ad
- Environmentally friendly pith is fine husk fibers from coconuts and can be used in greenhouses, landscaping, terrariums, individual pots, garden beds, grow bags, vertical gardens or container gardens on the patio. This creates air space, providing vital oxygen to plant roots.
Just soak the coco coir brick in water for at least 1 hour before using it. Fibers are unique microscopic tubes that fill then allow excess water to pass through. Provides better aeration than soil. Ph balanced, and coconut fiber and coir pith particles,, sustainable, low in natural salts, no weeds.
Convenience and easy to usecoconut brick is compressed, use and store. Long lifethe coco coir remains in use for a long time and can be reused indefinitely. Coco coir growing mediumnatural, harvested from coconut outer shells are compressed into 1.
4 lbs coir blocks. Ideal for a variety of applicationsuse for indoor or outdoor plants. A fully-hydrated brick can hold eight to ten times its volume in water. Water absorption & retainingsponge-like properties of coconut fiber will absorb up to 10 times its weight in water. These compressed coco fiber blocks are a perfect growing medium and can also be used to start seeds or roots in a pot or planter.
2. ZeeDix #ad
Herbs, Coco Coir Fiber for Potting Soil, ZeeDix 4 Pcs Premium Coco Coir Brick- 100% Organic Compressed Coconut Coir Starting Mix, Gardening #adZeeDix #ad
- Application: suitable for all gardening applications, can provide them with sufficient oxygen and moisture, indoor plants, herbs, flowers, potted plants, vegetables, container gardens, elevated beds, a good environment is helpful to grow. Ease to use, can achieve stronger plant growth and healthier root system.
100% natural, fully biodegradable, weight 1. 4 pounds. Material: 100% natural raw coco coir, flowers and herbs. It also can provide sufficient oxygen and moisture, then you can use it to plant the plants, it is compressed into light convenient brick that quicky expand when you add water, which is very suitable for plants.
4pcs/packing, it can take your gardening and planting efforts to a new level. Size: 8 *4*2inches, used in sphagnum moss, rock wool and perlite, the quantity is enough to meet your needs. We can use the quantity according to the size of the potting or the quantity of plants we will plant.
Easy to use: put the coco coir and water together, we can use it to plant the plant, high-grade coco coir pith brick is an ideal solution to improve water retention and air permeability of various projects, flowers, herbs and so on. Features: light and small, and put them in the container, only need to add the suitable water, flowers, vegetables or herbs. Which also have great water retention, then you can plant the plants, which is convenient to store.
3. Verdana #ad
Coco Coir, Alternative to Peat Moss – Soilless Growing Medium, 10 Lb Compressed Block Brick, High Expansion, Coco Peat, Coir Pith, Low EC, Optimum pH, Verdana Coconut Fiber Potting Mix #adVerdana #ad
- Low ec salt content, low Moisture and Optimum pH for root establishment, survival and growth. 100% natural and Eco-Friendly. As a soil additive, helps soil reconstruction. Excellent water absorption and retention. Expands to 17-18 Gallons on addition of water. Debris-free.
|Manufacturer||Organic Verdana #ad|
|Part Number||Coco Block - 10|
4. ANPHSIN #ad
Pack of 3 Coco Coir Bricks- Coconut Fiber Castings Expandable Plant Hydroponic Soil Substrate Media Bricks Blocks for Garden Vegetables Flowers Berries Planting Seedling and Other Organic Use #adANPHSIN #ad
- Premium growing media: these compressed coco coir bricks have strong ability to absorb water then turn into loose soil, the coir block soil has great water retention and air permeability, which can provide a comfortable environment for most plants to grow.
Premium growing media: these compressed coco coir bricks have strong ability to absorb water then turn into loose soil, the coir block soil has great water retention and air permeability, which can provide a comfortable environment for most plants to grow.
Package include: you will receive 3 pieces compressed coco coir brick in the package, the size of each coco fiber block is 7. 87 × 3. 74 × 1. 96 inch. Functional: this organic growing media has many application like soilless culture, soil amendment, raise seedlings, seed germination and good bedding for amphibians.
|Part Number||ANPHSIN-Coir Brick-3 Set|
5. N,A #ad
Coco Coir Bricks, Potting Soil for Plants,Vegetables,Flowers,Herbs,Coconut Fiber Castings Expandable Plant Hydroponic Soil Substrate Media Bricks Blocks for Garden Berries Planting Seedling 6 #adN,A #ad
- Made with ph balanced materials, promoting healthy plant growth these coconut coir blocks are great for gardening. Perfect for all gardening applications including seed starting, microgreens, flowers, cactus, house plants, herbs, vegetables, and more!.
These compressed coco coir bricks have strong ability to absorb water then turn into loose soil, the coir block soil has great water retention and air permeability, which can provide a comfortable environment for most plants to grow.
100% natural sustainable, 6 pieces compressed coco coir brick in the package, Each piece weighs 1. 4 pounds. Coconut brick is compressed, making it easy to carry, use and store，The coco coir remains in use for a long time and can be reused indefinitely.
6. Envelor #ad
Envelor Coco Coir Brick Potting Soil Mix 10 lbs. Coconut Fiber Substrate Organic Garden Soil Growing Media Indoor Outdoor Plants Herbs Flowers Succulents Microgreens Raised Garden Beds, 2.8 Cubic Ft. #adEnvelor #ad
- 8 cubic feet of coco potting soil by adding water. The best thing about coir growing medium is it's sustainability. Our premium coconut fiber potting soil is dehydrated and conveniently packed for easy storage. Organic coco coir growing medium – 100% natural, and coconut fiber and coir pith particles, sustainable, harvested from coconut outer shells are compressed into 10 lbs.
Prime available. Nutrient rich coconut potting soil – made with ph balanced materials, promoting healthy plant growth these coconut coir blocks are great for gardening. Easy-to-use outdoor indoor hydroponic growing media - coir potting soil is the preferred choice of growing media to grow vegetables - tomato, turmeric and other veggies.
Organic coco coir is not only a better alternative to traditional potting soil but you can add it to peat moss as well for extra rich. Conserve water with coco garden soil – its fine, just soak the coco coir brick in water, allows for water to be dispersed evenly. Coir potting soil can be used as a soil amendment to improve your soils physical and chemical properties and at the same time increase permeability and moisture retention capacity.
Return policy - we stand by the quality of our products and your satisfaction is our number one priority if you have any issues, our friendly customer support team will be glad to assist you; we accept returns of all unopened items within 30 days of receipt for a full refund minus any shipping cost. When ready to use, has high water retention, porous texture allows for proper aeration and water drainage and absorption making it a great potting soil, expands to 20 gallons of fresh potting soil. The compressed coir bricks expand up to 2.
|Model||Coco Coir Growing Medium|
7. Prococo CocoPeat #ad
Prococo Cocopeat Compressed Block Premium Coconut Coir Husk Coco Brick Coconut Fiber Substrate Plant Soil Potting Soil Organic Soil Coco Coir Bricks #adPrococo CocoPeat #ad
- Long life – the coco coir remains in use for a long time and can be reused indefinitely. Eco-friendly and sustainable this coconut coir is a perfect alternative to peat moss and works better while being environmentally responsible.
Top quality omri certified organic husk - this coconut coir is OMRI certified 100% organic. Top soil alternative - coconut coir bricks can be used as top soil for plants or can be mixed with sand 60% coco coir, 30% sand, 10% compost to use as a direct medium on open land.
The lowest salt coir available on the market - prococo Premium Cocopeat coconut husk coco peat coir brick is made of top quality coco husk that has been washed extensively to extract the salts and minerals found in most coco coir coco soil products.
The coir possesses excellent water holding capacity due to the natural quality of coco coir brick husk. Ideal for a variety of applications - use prococo CocoPeat in planting soil, aquaponics, gardening soil, mixes, landscaping, vermiculture worm farm bedding, potting mix, hydroponics, soil ammendments, and much more.
8. Peach Country #ad
High Expansion 40, Optimum pH, Coir Pith, Alternative to Peat Moss – Soilless Growing Medium, Low EC, Coco Peat, Home and Country Coconut Fiber Potting Mix Compressed Block Brick, Coco Coir #adPeach Country #ad
- Low ec salt content, low Moisture and Optimum pH for root establishment, survival and growth. Superior nutrient retainability.
Promotes strong root growth and plant vigor through soil structure improvement. Allows roots an area to attach to and thrive in. Upon wetting, expands to 17-18 gallons worth of material.
This allows root zone to maximize needed water without becoming waterlogged. High water holding capacity 10x its weight in water while still maintaining excellent drainage and aeration. 100% organic, reduces watering frequency without plant stress, Application: Mix 40% Coco Coir into soil upon planting.
|Brand||Peach Country #ad|
|Manufacturer||Peach Country #ad|
|Part Number||pcis coco|
9. Fjiro Coco #ad
Fjiro Coco Peat Brick 1.4 lbs #adFjiro Coco #ad
- Natural anti-fungal properties makes it resistant to soil-borne diseases. Excellent cation exchange capacity prevents leaching of nutrients. Ideal ph for indoor and outdoor plants. 1. 4 lbs high grade Compressed Coco Peat. Retains water efficiently.
10. hatatit #ad
Organic Coco Coir Bricks Compressed Coconut Fiber Grow Medium Garden Coir Plant Soil Coco Peat for Flowers Vegetables Gardening Add Water Peat Free 3 Pcs #adhatatit #ad
- Convenient: pure and untreated, the raw coconut coir is dried and compressed into convenient sizes for your choosing, just add water to fully expands a brick to fluffy Coco Coir soil.
These compressed coco fiber blocks are a perfect growing medium and can be used in individual pots, landscaping, greenhouses, planter, garden beds or container gardens on the patio. Those coconut fiber will absorb up to 10 times its weight in water.
Organic, sustainable Material: The coco coir is made from traditionally discarded byproducts from coconut harvests. Better growth: minute soil provides improved water holding capacity for faster, strong plant growth, and healthier roots. Widely use: great use for both indoor and outdoor plants. Package include: 3 pcs individual packaged Coco Coir bricks, conveninet for using and storing.