As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CENTRAL GARDEN GULFSTREAM #ad
Gardentech Daconil Fungicide Rtu Spray #adCENTRAL GARDEN GULFSTREAM #ad
- Rain proof. No accumulation in the food chain. Soft on beneficial insects. Broad spectrum fungicide. Rapid breakdown.
2. Garden Safe #ad
24-Ounce, Ready-to-Use, Garden Safe Brand Fungicide3 #adGarden Safe #ad
- Prevents listed fungal diseases: Apply weekly to every 2 weeks until the potential for disease is no longer present. For use on: roses, flowers, ornamental trees and shrubs, houseplants, fruits and vegetables.
Insecticide/fungicide/miticide: Three garden products in one! Ready-to-use spray: Spray for complete coverage of all plant tissue. For organic gardening: can be used up to day of harvest – OMRI Organic Materials Review Institute Listed.
|Brand||Garden Safe #ad|
|Manufacturer||Garden Safe #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturers satisfaction guarantee|
3. Bonide #ad
Bonide BND883, Fungal Disease Control, Fung-onil Multi-Purpose Ready to Use Fungicide 32 oz. #adBonide #ad
- The spray nozzle makes this product easy to deploy. Ready to use - this product is conveniently ready to use when it arrives. Contains chlorothalonil - the active ingredient listed is Chlorothalonil, which is a compound mainly used as a broad spectrum fungicide.
Much like sulfur and copper, it is one of the most commonly used fungicides in the United States. Plant protection - designed for use on a variety of plants, such as beans, maple trees, tomatoes, eucalyptus, potatoes, geraniums, onions, daisies, corn, azaleas, roses and many more.
Broad spectrum fungicide - fung-onil Multi-Purpose Fungicide is highly effective for the control of a broad spectrum of vegetable, fruit, and ornamental plant diseases. Controls disease - protects your garden against black spot, anthracnose, botrytis blights, powdery mildews, rusts, scab and many more diseases. No mixing or pouring required.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
|Warranty||DISCLAIMER OF EXPRESSED AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES: Buyer assumes all risks of use, storage and handling of this material not in strict accordance with directions given herewith.|
4. BIOADVANCED #ad
BioAdvanced 701250 Disease Control for Roses, 32-Ounce, Concentrate, Flowers and Shrubs Garden Fungicide #adBIOADVANCED #ad
- Disease control: fungicide controls Black Spot, Powdery Mildew, Crabapple Scab, Boxwood Blight, and more. Coverage area: Makes up to 42 gallons of spray. Systemic formula: the systemic formula cures and prevents listed diseases for roses, flowers, shrubs, or even houseplants.
Rainproof protection: Systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 2 weeks. Restrictions: Not for sale in NY.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
|Warranty||EPA says no ship to: AK, HI, NY.|
5. Gardentech #ad
GardenTech Daconil Concentrated Liquid Fungicide 16 oz. #adGardentech #ad
- Pack of 1pack may vary. Use in your plant care on flowers, vegetables, shrubs, fruit and shade trees. Fungus control for outdoor, residential use only. Controls, stops, and prevents over 75 diseases. Controls leaf spots, rust blights, fruit rot, mildew and other diseases.
6. Bonide #ad
Bonide 811 Copper 4E Fungicide 16oz 473ML #adBonide #ad
- Contains copper - the active ingredient of liquid copper is copper octanoate, or copper soap. Protection for plants - designed for use on listed vegetables, roses, herbs, nuts, fruits, ornamentals and turf.
Organic gardening - approved and suitable for all of your organic gardening needs. It can even be used up to the day of harvest. Controls plant diseases - liquid copper Fungicide helps control powdery mildew, black spot, peach leaf curl, downy mildew, rust, and many other listed diseases.
Carefully read and use, according to label directions. Easy to apply - product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a hose-end sprayer or tank sprayer. Copper is a naturally occurring chemical which makes it a great option for use on all of your plants. This natural fungicide is designed to be safely used around people and pets.
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|
7. Spectracide #ad
Spectracide 100507462 Immunox Multi Purpose Fungicide Spray Concentrate, Yellow, 16 fl oz #adSpectracide #ad
- For gardens: multi-purpose formula cures and prevents all major diseases on roses, flowers and ornamental shrubs. Money-back guarantee: guaranteed results or your money back – see product label for details.
Use on: protects fruits, trees, nuts, vegetables, lawns and ornamentals. Concentrate: choose a spray application method and mix with water as directed. Rainproof: can’t be washed off by rain once the spray is dry.
8. Scotts #ad
Treats up to 5,000 sq. ft., Scotts DiseaseEx Lawn Fungicide, Fungus Control, Fast Acting, 10 lb. #adScotts #ad
- Don't let brown spots or mildew block your path to a beautiful yard; Scotts DiseaseEx Lawn Fungicide is a fast-acting formula that stops and prevents 26 common lawn-blemishing diseases. Cures 26 lawn disease types: offers broad spectrum disease prevention and control against Brown Patch, Stem and Stripe Rust, Necrotic Ring Spot, Red Thread, Summer Patch, Powdery Mildew, Yellow Patch and more listed diseases.
Use with confidence: apply this lawn fungus control with a Scotts spreader at a uniform coverage; a 10 lb. Fast acting: starts working in 24 hours of treatment; the systemic fungicide formula controls common broad spectrum diseases for up to 4 weeks.
Ft. People and pets may re-enter treated area after application. Prevents and controls: this lawn fungus treatment is preventative when used on lawns to control brown spots and rings before they appear, and curative when applied on lawns showing signs of disease. Bag can treat up to 5, 000 sq.
9. Ortho #ad
Ortho MAX Garden Disease Control Concentrate, 16 oz. #adOrtho #ad
- Controls diseases on vegetables, shrubs, flowers, shade trees and fruit trees. Effectively controls listed vegetable, fruit and ornamental plant diseases.
Makes up to 64 gallons diluted spray. Stops and prevents garden diseases. Stops and prevents diseases, blight, leaf spot, including rust, powdery mildew, fruit rot and other plant diseases.