As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. DURITA #ad
2 Lívẹ Plánts Kẹrríá Jáponícá 'Florẹ Plẹno', Plánt, Ápprox 7-10 Ínch #adDURITA #ad
- Hardy in zones 4-9, be sure to check your USDA zone to ensure success. Please message us, if you are in any way dissatisfied with your transaction with us before giving féẹd-báck. We endeavor to make our customers happy, and would appreciate the opportunity to rectify any issues that may occur.
Allium millenium ornamental onion. You are buying: 2 lívẹ plánts kẹrríá jáponícá 'florẹ Plẹno' - Plánt - Ápprox 7-10 Ínch. 5-10 ft. Tall and wide at maturity.
2. SAULLA #ad
1 Lịvẹ Plạnt Kẹrrịạ Jạponịcạ 'Florẹ Plẹno' Plạnt Ạpprox 1016 Ịnch for Plạntịng #adSAULLA #ad
- You are buying: 1 lịvẹ plạnt kẹrrịạ jạponịcạ 'florẹ plẹno' plạnt Ạpprox 1016 Ịnch For Plạntịng. We endeavor to make our customers happy, and would appreciate the opportunity to rectify any issues that may occur.
Kerria japonica 'flore pleno' well rooted plant in a 2 1/2 inch pot - zone 4-9 deciduous Shrub Growing To 5-10 Feet Tall - Double Flowered Cultivar That Features Rouned Pom-Pom-Like Yellow Flowers In Spring.
Please message us, if you are in any way dissatisfied with your transaction with us before giving féẹd-báck. Ship from US. Grow in average, medium Moisture Well Drained Soils In Part Shade.
3. Generic #ad
Fragrant Flowers Bulbs- Indoors or Out.Diameter: 5cm,Two Bulbs, White Double Pearl Tuberose Bulbs for Planting #adGeneric #ad
- Its plant height can grow to about 80 cm, the leaf shape is lanceolate, and the bottom is red. Usually, autumn and winter. Due to the irritating light in summer, it is better to grow in a bright place in spring, tuberose needs to be properly shaded when it is maintained.
Br>. The flower of tuberose is white in color and funnel-shaped. Now it is also one of the very important cut flowers. The flower language of tuberose is dangerous and happy. Br>. Tuberose is actually the nightflower and moonflower we often talk about.
In the art of flower arrangement, tuberose has also become a very important flower arrangement. Br>. The longer the cultivation period, the more bulbs and the more flowers there will be!.
Tuberose will continuously grow small balls, and new bulbs will generally begin to bloom in the second year. Tuberose likes a plant that grows under full sunlight. Dormancy in winter, seed bulbs need to be dug out of the soil, ventilated and dry place, placed in a cool, dormancy begins around the end of November, and replanted in the soil in spring. Br>. Because the biggest feature of tuberose is its "nightflower", it is deeply loved by people.
4. Costa Farms #ad
Costa Farms Clean Air 3-Pack O2 For You Live House Plant Collection, Green, White Decor Planter, Yellow #adCosta Farms #ad
- See image description of possible varieties that may be included; plants are selected by our expert growers based on seasonal availability. Care varies from plant to plant, in general place the plants in a bright room and water weekly.
The costa farms clean air plant collection includes three plants from a grower’s choice assortment of small foliage plants. Each plant ships in a lightweight, 4-inch decor planter; made from a 100% recyclable #5 material.
The o2 for you clean air plant collection are the most efficient plants around to filter indoor pollutants, allowing us to breathe clean air in our homes and offices, according to NASA studies. To help with water drainage, these containers have holes. Height at shipping is ranges from 8-10 Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
|Model||Clean Air Plants|
5. Dichondra #ad
Dichondra 50pcs Kerria Japonica Flower Seeds #adDichondra #ad
- Item package quantity:1, No. Of seeds: 5050pcs kerria Japonica flower seeds. Growth depends on soil and weather conditions.
6. Elwyn #ad
Elwyn 50pcs Kerria Japonica Flower Seeds #adElwyn #ad
- Item package quantity:1, No. Of seeds: 50 Growth depends on soil and weather conditions. 50pcs kerria Japonica flower seeds.
7. Costa Farms #ad
12-Inch Tall, Costa Farms ZZ Zamioculcas zamiifolia, White-Natural Décor Planter, Indoor Plant #adCosta Farms #ad
- The zz plant features shiny, dark green leaves that look waxy. Add life to any room at home, a porch or patio, or share the green with the office.
Height at shipping is approximately 12 inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. To avoid water spillage, this container has a saucer. Look for ships from and sold by to ensure you’re getting Costa Farms brand premium plants.
Grows in natural or artificial light; water when soil is dry, drain any excess water. Authentic costa farms brand plants are grown in premium soil with slow release fertilizer and have the Costa Farms logo on the pots. Ships in a lightweight, 6-inch diameter decor planter; made from a 100% recyclable #5 material.
8. Florida Foliage #ad
Drought Tolerant Ground Cover Grass, Super Blue Liriope, 10 Live Plants #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- This liriope is best used as a ground-cover, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage. It is exceptional as a container plant, lush border or pathway edging, driveways or filling in gaps between shrubs. It is heat tolerant, drought tolerant and salt spray tolerant.
It features abundant blue-purple spikes of flowers that rise above its tufted, border or edging plant or in a mass planting. Once established it requires very little maintenance. This liriope variety prefers moist, loose soil that is fertilized and well drained and can tolerate dry soil conditions once established.
This plant prefers moist, loamy soil and partially shaded areas, but will tolerate dry soil areas once established. Not to be confused with “big blue” liriope, in mass plantings and under large trees. This hard-working shrub grows well in hard to grow places such as banks and slopes, Super Blue has a more vigorous growth habit and can grow to be 20 inches tall.
Known to spread, though it responds well to splitting and transplanting efforts and is one of the least invasive of the Liriope family. Its flowers bloom best in a sunny location. The liriope is quite tough and is both heat and drought tolerant. The super blue liriope is an improved variety of the more common Big Blue Liriope that grows a bit taller and can tolerate more direct sunlight.
9. Florida Foliage #ad
60 Live Fully Rooted Plants, Arachis Glabrata Low Maintenance Drought Tolerant Ground Cover, Ornamental Peanut Grass #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Several cultivars are available for use in home landscapes. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage. This eliminates the need of nitrogen fertilizers. May suppress weed growth, and add nitrogen and organic matter to the soil. Perennial peanut has recently shown promise as an ornamental groundcover due to its high resistance to drought, and reduced impacts to the environment.
Used as a forage legume for grazing, and has been planted as a cover crop in citrus. Ornamental peanut is an attractive, low-maintenance groundcover, that blooms bright yellow flowers from spring to first frost.
This drought-tolerant, hardy perennial requires no supplemental water after it is established. It is in the peanut family, thus it makes its own nitrogen. This translates into savings in water, peanut flavored flowers. It has no known pests or disease which makes it an excellent ground cover of choice! .
It is not only beneficial to the environment since it requires no supplemental nitrogen or phosphorus fertilization or pest control, but it also is aesthetically pleasing, dollars, nematodes, can be walked on, energy, and has edible, and pathogens and its minimal fertilizer needs. Rhizome perennial peanut has several potential advantages in the managed landscape. On the other hand, reduce nutrient leaching, all cover crops have the potential to compete with trees for water and nitrogen.
10. American Plant Exchange #ad
Indoor Air Purifier, 6" Pot, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Jade Tree Dwarf Pre-Bonsai Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Succulents purify the air, and are great potted plants for counters, desks, window sills, are low maintenance, and planters in your home or office.
Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, purify your air, boost your mood, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms. The jade tree is an easy care flowering succulent that is also called the friendship and lucky plant; they can also be trained as a beautiful bonsai.
This perfect beginner plant is in a 6" container measuring 10-12" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top leaves; likes direct sunlight. The miniature bonsai tree appearance and very low water and care needs make it a unique plant for house warming, dorm, apartment, or office gifts.