As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. LIPHA TECH #ad
LIPHA TECH Aegis RP Rat Bait Station | Professional Grade Rodent Control Solution for Residential or Commercial | Highly Effective for Rats and Mice Single Unit #adLIPHA TECH #ad
- Bait not included. Residential or commercial - professional rodent control solution for large rats, and other rodents. Knockout anchor points allow multiple options for securing station.
Effective wall design - low profile sets flush to a wall and works well in tight locations, keeping station from moving easily, allowing rats and mice to see the exit. Simple quick setup - using included rods, can be positioned horizontally or vertically for use with rodenticide.
Secure, simple maintenance - opens with included key, is the only bait station to open away from the wall for easy maintenance and data recording. Parts are inside bait station. Includes bait tray, 3 vertical rods, 1 horizontal rod, mice, and key. Works best in groups - Use multiple units around a perimeter of a building for best results.
2. LIPHA TECH #ad
Liphatech Aegis-RP Locking Bait Station, Each #adLIPHA TECH #ad
- Aegis rp stations are used in and around residential and commercial buildings to protect rat and mouse poison from children, pets, and the elements. Aegis rp rat bait Station from Liphatech. Generally 4 to 5 aegis bait stations are enough to do the exterior of an average size home.
3. LIPHA TECH #ad
Aegis Mouse, and Aegis Anchor Models | Back Up Your Investment with an Extra Key, LIPHA TECH Replacement Key for Rodent Bait Stations | OEM Spare Key Works with Aegis RP #adLIPHA TECH #ad
- Lifetime warranty - Guaranteed to work, will process returns with no questions asked! Backup plan - keeping an extra key around for ongoing maintenance can come in handy. Maximum security - replacement key quickly opens locking LIPHA TECH Aegis bait stations.
Authentic oem key - manufactured by LIPHA TECH, and fits perfectly with Aegis products. Fits multiple models - opens and locks Aegis RP, Aegis Mouse, and Aegis Anchor models.
4. Motomco #ad
Tomcat With Bromethalin Bait Chunx Pail #adMotomco #ad
- Rodents stop feeding after eating a toxic dose so more rodents are controlled with less bait. Bromethalin is a potent acute toxicant. For use in and around agricultural buildings and homes. Block. Kills up to 12 mice per 1 oz.
Block. Kills norway rats, roof rats and house mice. Ready to use. Norway rats, roof rats and house mice cease feeding after consuming a toxic dose. Kills anticoagulant resistant Norway rats, roof rats and house mice. For indoor use. Kills up to 10 rats per 4 oz.
|Manufacturer||Monster Pets #ad|
5. Catchmaster #ad
Catchmaster 72MAX Pest Trap, 36Count, White #adCatchmaster #ad
- Mouse glue boards come with Catchmaster signature high quality. Glue, Peanutbutter scent. Boards can lay flat.
6. Tomcat #ad
Set of 6 Outpost Rat Bait Stations, Complete Rodent Control Solution, Tomcat Bait Station #adTomcat #ad
- Made in the usa - Proudly manufactured, certified here in the US. Multiple configurations - Highly effective when installed either vertically or horizontally, will target and eliminate small mice up to monster rats. Holds bait and traps - fits 8 x 1 oz bait chunx 2 per rod or Traps and a Rat Snap Trap BAIT NOT INCLUDED.
Effective on perimeters - Use against walls, and edges of buildings and run multiple units for best results. Set of 6 tomcat outpost bait stations - High-quality, tamper-resistant, lockable, only 8.5" x 7" footprint.
7. Bell #ad
18 LB Contrac Blox Rodent Control Rodenticide Kills Mice & Rats #adBell #ad
- Can not ship to CA. Pet safe: contrac is less toxic to non-target animals in both primary and secondary poisoning situations than other single-feeding baits.
Single-feeding anticoagulant rodenticide containing the active ingredient, Bromadiolone. Contrac blox is specially formulated with an optimal blend of food-grade ingredients and a small amount of paraffin Highly palatable, yet weatherable, CONTRAC works well in wet and dry conditions.
Always use a tamper resistant bait station to keep pets and children away. Application: recommend changing bait out every 40-60 days if n. The antidote, Vitamin K1, is readily available.