As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Gaea's Blessing Seeds, Heirloom 88% Germination Rate Net Wt. 3.0g, Dill Seeds 2000 Seeds Mammoth Long Island, Non-GMO Seeds with Easy to Follow Instructions #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- And is considered to be the best variety for pickling! Attracts bees, butterflies, and/or birds. Anethum graveolens - non-gmo - 88% germination rate for the current lot! Mammoth long island dill herb used as a pickling spice, food flavoring, and garnish.
We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to ensuring our customers' satisfaction. As adopters of the safe seed pledge, and above all, to protecting the biodiversity of our planet, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
Higher yields and earlier maturity than other dill varieties. Suited for usda zones: 3, 7, 5, 6, 9, 10, 4, 8, 11, 12. Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, to doing our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, USA. Its leaves can be dried for later use.
2. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Non GMO Seeds, Mammoth Long Island Dill Herb Seeds, 1500 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Average water needs. Fantastic addition to your home herb garden! Zones: 3-12, Heirloom, Annual, Open Pollinated, Cool Season|Warm Season. Higher yields and earlier maturity than other varieties. Sow the seeds 1/4" deep and 8" apart in rows 18" apart, thinning to 12-15" apart when the seedlings develop.
Grows a little taller than Bouquet with sparser foliage and is more green slightly less blue-green in color. Considered the best variety for pickling! Attractive to bees, butterflies, and/or birds.
For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
Plant after the last spring frost in well drained, fertile soil and full sun. Leaves can be dried for later use. Mammoth long island dill is used as a pickling spice, food flavoring, and garnish.
3. Burpee #ad
Burpee 61440A Mammoth Dill, 1500 Seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Seeds flavor pickles; leaves enhance salads, soups, omelets and vegetables. Sow outdoors in early spring after the average last frost date and harvest in 60 days.
Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Each packet contains 1500 seeds. Plant height is 36". Annual for all growing zones from 1-11.
Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. No gmos, ever. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Plant spread is 16". Sunlight exposure = full-sun.
4. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Mammoth Long Island, Dill Seed, Heirloom, Herb Fresh or Dried, 25+ Seeds, Non GMO #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Dill is a great herb for salads, seafood, potatoes and casseroles. Can be grown indoors. Good fresh as a dried herb. Great with any Cuisine. Easy to Grow and Harvest.
5. Thresh Seed Co. #ad
500 Seeds, Mammoth Long Island Dill #adThresh Seed Co. #ad
- Durable, mylar-lined packaging protects seeds from light and moisture, extending the survival of the seeds by years; A great choice for preparedness seed vaults; Resealable zipper tops make for convenient storage and planting.
Gmo-free, chemical-free, usa-grown seeds; Regularly tested to ensure at least 85% germination. All-growing 3ft dill variety produces large seed heads reaching up to 8" in diameter. Leaves are delicious in salads and dips, while flower heads and seeds are essential in many pickling recipes.
6. Hometown Seeds #ad
Herb Seeds, Dill, Mammoth Long Island #adHometown Seeds #ad
- Contains approximately 2, 600 Dill, Mammoth Long Island Herb Seeds. Dill is a hardy, tall annual that is a member of the carrot family.
1 package = 3 g Of Seeds. This plant is quick to mature and can be harvested for its seeds and leaves. Mammoth long island Dill is known to be the best type of dill for pickling.
7. Everwilde Farms #ad
Everwilde Farms, 2000 Mammoth Long Island Dill Herb Seeds, Gold Vault Jumbo Seed Packet #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault. Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds. First quality non-gmo herb seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet.
Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code. Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil.
8. Everwilde Farms #ad
Gold Vault Packet, Everwilde Farms, 1000 Organic Mammoth Long Island Dill Herb Seeds #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil. Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault.
Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds. Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code. First quality organic seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet.