As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. VITA #ad
Apiguard 10 Pack for Varroa Mite Control #adVITA #ad
- Unlike some other formulations and raw crystals, and does not disturb the bees unduly. Don’t miss it out - Save your bees and say no to varroa mites. Our apiguard is a slow-release gel used to control varroa in honey bee colonies.
Safety in mind - we want your precious honeybees safe, works steadily, Apiguard gel comes in perfect dosage, that’s why we develop a gel safe for honey bees and brood if used as directed.
Only the expert for you - vita bee is the world’s largest honey bee dedicated health company. For a thriving bees - stop the stress and kick out varroa that can harm your hives.
Made easy - at apiguard, your comfort is important to us that’s why we made it ready-to-use and easy to apply varroa treatment. Simply peel back the lid of the tray and place, gel side up on top of the brood frames. And apiguard has proven worldwide success with its trial in more than 600 honeybee colonies across Europe, Middle East, and North America have shown to be very effective.
2. Mite Away #ad
Mite Away Quick Strips Beekeeping Varroa Mite Control 2 Dose #adMite Away #ad
- Ready to use: maqs is ready to use. High efficacy: maqs has 90-99 percent efficacy and kills mites under the cap. Maqs leaves no residues in wax or honey.
Organic: maqs is certified Organic through BioGro. No residue: treat during the Honey Flow. Strips do not need to be removed after treatment. 7 days: maqs is a quick 7 day treatment. No mixing required.
|Brand||Mite Away #ad|
|Manufacturer||Miller Mfg Co #ad|
3. Mann Lake #ad
10-50 Gram Trays, Mann Lake DC805 Varroosis Treatment Varroa Mite Control #adMann Lake #ad
- In certain markets, Apiguard is also available in 3kg tubs and 25g sachets. Apiguard gel comes in 50g ready-to-use aluminium trays two will treat one standard colony.
Piguard has no harmful effect on the honeybee colony: neither on brood nor on adults. The 3kg tub, suitable for bee farmers and those with many colonies, comes with dosage tools to ensure correct and easy dosing and is available in some countries.
The handy 25g sachet pictured right for nucleii, very small colonies and use in hot climates is available in some countries. In regulatory terms, the ec maximum residue limit of Apiguard has been classified as “No MRL necessary” because of its low toxicity and hive residue profile. Extremely easy to use.
|Brand||Mann Lake #ad|
4. Vita #ad
Pack of 3, Slim Bee Gym for The Control of Varroa Mites in Honeybee Hives #adVita #ad
- Smaller version of the original Bee Gym. Placed on brood chamber near brood nest. Part of an Integrated Pest Management System. Can be left on the hive year round.
Check out our combo offers: b08y7mj33h, b08Y7KYYN8, B08Y7KYYN8. 3 units per box, recommended 3 units per hive. May need annual cleaning. Can be used separately or in conjunction with original Bee Gym. Removes mites without chemicals.
5. Mann Lake #ad
Mann Lake DC311 Hop Guard Varroa Mite Treatment #adMann Lake #ad
- No negative effects on queens or hive activity. Safe to use when honey supers are present on the hive. Use one strip per 5 frames of bees. Natural varro mite treatment derived from hop compounds. May be applied up to three times per Year.
|Brand||Mann Lake #ad|
|Manufacturer||Mann Lake #ad|
6. Varomorus #ad
Varomorus Durable OXALIC Acid 12V Vaporizer VARROA MITE Treatment #adVaromorus #ad
- Improved design for the comfortable using. Fast shipping from Amazon. Easy to use. Fast heating. Durable and powerful, made from top quality materials. Most effective varroa mite treatment.
7. API #ad
Brown Item No. SCREENBOARD, Beehive Screened Bottom Board, Apiary 10-Frame Compatible Solid Wood Beehive Pest Control Screened Bottom Board with Plastic Mite Grid Screen, Little Giant #adAPI #ad
- Sized to fit: compatible with all little giant 10-frame Hives; Dimensions L x W x H: 16. 25 x 2. 88 x 21. 75 inches. Mite grid included: Solid wood frame with a corrugated plastic mite board.
Beehive bottom board: Bottom board provides an essential protective layer for your backyard beehive. Mite prevention: Quickly monitor mite levels in your hive at a glace. Improved airflow: Screened design provides better ventilation while helping to keep out pests.