As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
Seeds of Change 1068 Certified Organic Yellow Crookneck Summer Squash #adSEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
- Non-gmo & free of chemicals & pesticides. Bring ingredients to the kitchen that are as fresh as can be. Grows best outside. Seeds for planting: these certified organic seeds are pesticide-free & non-GMO.
Sow & grow your own home garden with these organic summer squash seeds that flourish in soil. Vegetable garden: hone your green thumb for these organic vegetable seeds. Organic gardening: seeds of change was built on the premise of preserving biodiversity, sustainability, & organic seeds with the promise of making organic foods available to gardeners & farmers since 1989.
Moisture-proof packets with a resealable zipper keep seeds viable for up to 5 years.
Seed to plate: what began as curiosity about urban farming turned into a passion to reconnect families to food by creating an experience for people to cherish the goodness of nature in their gardens. Plant & watch them grow in gardens, pots, garden beds, planters & more. Perfect especially for heirloom seeds.
2. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Great Gardening Gift 1, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Straight Neck Yellow Summer Squash Seed for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Minimum of 2g per packet. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Great for patio -- this compact variety is disease resistant and could be grown in a container on your deck. Prolific early summer squash with yellow skin and a tapered straight neck.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. So many ways to use this versatile vegetable. But it is also a wonderful addition to Italian lasagna, Middle Eastern curry, sweet breads and even pancakes.
Bushlike plant makes harvesting easy. Under the “how To” section of our website. Delicious sweet fruit is perfect for grilling, sauteing, and frying.
If these seeds don’t germinate, recipes, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, etc. Beautiful -- large full-color packet of straightneck yellow summer Squash seeds. It also does well planted in late summer for a fall harvest. Good eats -- on its own, asian stir fries, fresh summer squash is delicious sauteed in butter with a little garlic.
3. Gardeners Basics #ad
Squash Seeds for Planting 5 Individual Packets, Zucchini, Butternut, Spaghetti and Golden Crookneck for Your Non GMO Heirloom Vegetable Garden by Gardeners Basics, Delicata #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Water resistant packaging - our high-quality heirloom seeds are packaged in professional seed packets. Usa - proudly grown and produced in the Usa. Delicata squash seeds, black beauty zucchini squash seeds, spaghetti squash seeds, Waltham butternut squash seeds, and golden crookneck squash seeds.
Guarantee - if you aren't happy for any reason, return your squash seeds for a full refund.
5 variety pack - all the seeds you need for your squash garden. All heirloom, open-Pollinated, Non-GMO, natural seeds.5 variety mix to help you grow a cabbage summer squash garden at home. Also included on every package are growing and harvesting instructions. Free bonus - 5 free plant markers to help you keep track of what squash seed you planted where.
4. Burpee #ad
Burpee Fordhook Zucchini Organic Summer Squash Seeds 50 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. No gmos, ever. Ford hook zucchini' has cylindrical, straight to slightly curvy fruits with creamy white, smooth, dark-green, tender flesh.
Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Certified organic seed. Plant spread is 48".
Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Yields 6-8" fruit. Plant height is 24". Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date and harvest in 57 days. Each packet contains 50 seeds. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit.
5. Burpee #ad
Burpee Saffron Summer Squash Seeds 100 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- No gmos, ever. Plant spread is 36". Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Plant height is 24". Sunlight exposure = full-sun.
Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Yields 7-8" fruit. Perfect straight neck summer squash that grows on sturdy, open, yet compact plants. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit.
Each packet contains 100 seeds. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date and harvest in 55 days. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876.
6. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Squash Summer Early Prolific Straightneck SAL1149 Yellow 50 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Harvest in about 57 days. Straight, lemon-yellow, slightly club-shaped fruits. Germination rate about 80% or better. Quality of the flesh is excellent.
7. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Individual Packets Straightneck Summer, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds, Black Beauty Zucchini, Waltham Butternut and Spaghetti Squash, Yellow Scallop, Sow Right Seeds, Squash Seed Collection for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. Excellent for roasting and baking. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you.
All varieties store well for later use. Enjoy a variety of different shapes and sizes of squash all year long, Yellow Scallop, fresh from your garden! Plus, we are available to answer all your questions.
Creative cooking -- these squash varieties are sure to give you and your family some flavorful and hearty dishes in the kitchen. Beautiful -- large individual packets of straightneck summer, Black Beauty Zucchini, Waltham Butternut and Spaghetti Squash seeds.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Productive -- these fun cucurbits will produce multiple fruits per vine to add some life and productivity to your garden later in the growing season.
8. Gardeners Basics #ad
Non-GMO Vegetable Summer Squash Variety- 3 Grams Seeds Great for Summer Garden by Gardeners Basics, Zucchini Seeds for Planting, Black Beauty Green Heirloom #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Don't buy inferior seeds from other countries. Delicious - zucchini is a summer favorite. We even throw it in a green smoothie! Usa - all of our seeds, and grown in the usa. Trusted variety - popular summer squash seeds used by gardeners for years.
Prolific - black beauty zucchini plants are very prolific and will produce much zucchini. Guarantee - we know you're absolutely going to love your green onion seed, but if for any reason you don't, please contact us.
Eat it fresh, raw, made into zoodles, in soups and stir-fries. This should give you added reassurance that not only can you enjoy the seeds this season, including the black beauty squash seeds for planting, but you can save the seeds each year, are heirloom, open-pollinated and non-GMO, adding food security to your home.
Black beauty zucchini seed produces beautiful dark green zucchini. The more you pick, the more it produces. Packets - each zuchini squash seeds packet is printed on water-resistant paper, in full color, with growing and harvesting directions included. Each heirloom summer squash seeds packet contains at least 3 grams of seeds approximately 25+ seeds.
9. Seedz #ad
USA, APPR. 75, Yellow Squash, Certified Organic, Heirloom Vegetable Seeds, Non GMO, Non Hybrid, Organic Squash Seeds #adSeedz #ad
- Certified organic seeds - usda organic squash seeds, premium garden seeds grown here in the USA! Heirloom seeds - heirloom vegetable seeds, Non GMO Verified; premium heirloom squash seeds.
Risk-free purchase - buy with confidence! You’re covered by a No-Questions-Asked, 30-Day Guarantee. 75 yellow squash seeds per pack; get the best non hybrid seeds for less! more from *seedz* - don’t miss our beans, cherry tomatoes, jalapeno, red cabbage, broccoli, carrots, lettuce blend, Lacinato kale, bell peppers, spinach, garden peas, bunching onions, swiss chard, cucumbers, watermelon & more!.
Best value - approx.
10. Park Seed #ad
Pack of 20 Seeds, Park Seed Early Summer Crookneck Organic Squash Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- Sow seeds 1 inch deep directly into the garden after the danger of frost is past. Summer squash ripens during the hot summer months and, thin-skinned, is best eaten fresh. Pick these fruits when they're small—5 to 6 inches long is ideal—and super tender.
For even earlier harvests, start seeds indoors. Thin the seedlings to 24 inches apart, or plant several seeds in hills 4 feet apart and then thin to 2 plants per hill. Growing early summer crookneck is simplified by the plant's bush habit, just 2 feet high and 3 to 4 feet wide.
One of the most delectable summer squashes, this creamy crookneck is mild, and full of flavor. They have a creamy consistency and a gentle bite, so even children love to see the swan-necked fruits make their appearance in the kitchen.
This squash won't take over the garden or run all over the place, and you can harvest the fruit easily. You can't go wrong with this certified organic seed. Pick when the fruits are still small 5 to 6 inches long. The star of any setting, sweet, it's just the centerpiece you need for your organic vegetable garden.