As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Scotts #ad
And Medium Drought Resistance, Light Shade, Fine Bladed Texture, Scotts Turf Builder Grass Kentucky Bluegrass Mix-7 lb, Seeds up to 4,725 sq. ft, Use in Full Sun #adScotts #ad
- Scotts turf builder grass seed Kentucky Bluegrass mix continuously self-repairs to withstand wear and tear for a thick, durable lawn. Ft. Kentucky bluegrass seed mix designed for full sun and light shade, with a fine bladed texture and medium drought resistance.
Seeds up to 4, 725 sq. Exclusive 4 in 1 watersmart plUS Coating absorbs more water, feeds with essential nutrients and protects seedlings from disease. Not available in LA.
2. Pendelton Turf Supply #ad
Packaging May Vary, Jacklin Seed, 100% Kentucky Bluegrass | Certified Grass Seed 5 lbs 2000 sq ft, Biltmore Blue Blend #adPendelton Turf Supply #ad
- Note: any purchase smaller than 50 lbs will be repackaged into a resealable bag. Ex. This roughly corresponds to daytime air temperatures between 60°F and 75°F. Grass seed germinates when soil temperatures are consistently above 50°F. Grass seed will continue to thicken throughout growing season.
Use on residential lawns, golf courses, parks, athletic fields or any area where you want high quality lawn and landscape. When to apply: spring and fall, are the best times to seed, but can be used anytime during the growing season, between 60°f and 80°f, applicable to your region.
Germination time: kentucky bluegrass will germinate between 14-21 days. If grass seed is applied in fall, any ungerminated grass seeds will remain dormant throughout winter, then germinate when soil temperatures reach 50°F in spring.
Application rate: 2. 5 lbs per 1, purchase a 25 lb bag when seeding new lawn and/or overseeding existing lawn, 000 sq ft to seed, 000 sq. Kentucky bluegrass is great for wear tolerance, vigorous recuperative ability, and broad-based disease resistance while maintaining high summer density. Check out our new blue magic biltmore blue blend: https://www. Amazon. Com/dp/b0929g3h2q?ref=myi_title_dp.
3. Greenview #ad
3 lb, GreenView 2829352 Fairway Formula Grass Seed Kentucky Bluegrass Blend #adGreenview #ad
- Coverage if over seeding existing lawn. Ft. Produces a lawn with a beautiful deep green color. Kentucky bluegrass tolerates foot traffic and bounces back quickly from injury.
Pair with greenview fairway formula Grass Seed Seeding Success, a biodegradable mulch with fertilizer that protects grass seed while it germinates.
Superior drought and disease resistance blend, best for full sun to medium shade areas. Greenview yard wide guarantee: Your Satisfaction or Your Money Back. Ft. Coverage if seeding new lawn; 3, 000 sq. Uncoated seeds ensure maximum seed coverage; 1, 500 sq. Seed germination in 14-28 days for a well-established lawn.
|Manufacturer||Lebanon Seaboard Corporation #ad|
|Warranty||Lebanon Seaboard Corporation guarantees you will be satisfied with the performance of this product when used as directed, or your money back. If not satisfied, describe the nature of your problem and simply send proof of purchase to: Lebanon Seaboard Corporation 1600 East Cumberland Street Lebanon, PA 17042.|
4. Barenbrug #ad
Drought Tolerant Seed for Use on Golf Courses, and Yards 10 LB Bag, Parks, Sports Fields, Lawns, Barenbrug Turf Blue Pro Kentucky Bluegrass Grass Seed with Yellow Jacket Seed Coating #adBarenbrug #ad
- For overseeding. Drought tolerant: blend is best used where color and/or drought tolerance are necessary traits. For seeding. Professional turf product: this product uses the exact seed varieties and standards of quality set forth by our high-end customers including golf course superintendents, stem rust, summer patch, and more.
Mowing recommendation of 2-3” but can go as low as ¾” with high inputs.
Disease resistant kentucky bluegrass blend: ideal for jobs from landscaping to golf and sports turf settings. Variety ‘barserati’ being TWCA approved for drought. 2-3 lbs. 1, 000 sq. Rapid establishment: the stand should achieve high coverage by 35 days, depending on environmental conditions.
The seed includes genetics that provides equally effective results in many settings. Ft. Quick to green up in the spring after winter dormancy. Resistant to dollar spot, sports field managers, landscapers, and more. Establishment: germination begins in 10-12 days and peaks in 21 days. 1-2 lbs. 1, 000 sq.
5. Pendelton Turf Supply #ad
Heisman Mix | 85% Kentucky Bluegrass, 15% Perennial Ryegrass | Certified Grass Seed 5 lbs 2,000 sq ft, Jacklin Seed #adPendelton Turf Supply #ad
- Grass seed will continue to thicken throughout growing season. Heisman is ideal for any consumer looking to have the best-looking lawn and landscape. Grass seed germinates when soil temperatures are consistently above 50°F. If you have 10, 000 sq ft to seed, use with starter fertilizer.
15% perennial ryegrass provides quick germination while 85% Kentucky Bluegrass provides durable blades of grass that fills in, thickens your lawn, and over time, will crowd out the Perennial Ryegrass leaving the customer with a pure Kentucky Bluegrass lawn and landscape.
Ft. Check out our new blue magic trophy mix: https://www. Amazon. Com/dp/b0929g6sf4?ref=myi_title_dp. Perennial ryegrass provides rapid germination, recuperative ability, wear resistance, as well as winter hardiness and transition zone adaption.
When to apply: spring and fall, between 60°F and 80°F, are the best times to seed but can be used anytime during the growing season, applicable to your region. Note: any purchase smaller than 50 lbs will be repackaged into a resealable bag. Germination time: perennial ryegrass will germinate between 5-7 days and Kentucky Bluegrass will germinate between 14-21 days. We suggest: https://www. Amazon.
6. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride SPF-30 Heat & Drought Tolerant Hybrid Bluegrass Lawn Grass Seed, 10 LBS #adOutsidepride #ad
- Fine bladed so it blends with other lawn grasses. Use spf 30 hybrid bluegrass in sod, sports fields, golf roughs and lawns. Heat and drought tolerant blue grass seed for USDA Zones 4 - 10 New turf: 2 - 3 pounds per 1, 000 square feet or 80 -120 lbs per acre.
Hybrid bluegrasses possess a strong creeping growth habit due to rhizomes underground stems.
7. Scotts #ad
7 Lbs, Scotts 18269 Turf Builder Grass Seed Kentucky Bluegrass Mix #adScotts #ad
- Self-repairs from heat, drought, and traffic damage. Performs well in high traffic, moderate shade, and sunny areas. Grows quicker, thicker, greener grass.
Contains our exclusive watersmart PLUS coating that absorbs 2X more water than uncoated seed, feeds to jumpstart growth, and protects seedlings against disease. 7 lbs.
8. Barenbrug #ad
Barenbrug USA TVKBG7 TV 7 lb Kentucky Bluegrass Seed #adBarenbrug #ad
- 100% quality Kentucky Bluegrass. Available in a 7Lb bag. For use in sunny to moderate shade conditions.
|Manufacturer||BARENBRUG USA #ad|