As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rebel Gardens #ad
Organic Onion Seeds, 7 Varieties of Heirloom and Non-GMO Red, Yellow, and Green Onions for Planting #adRebel Gardens #ad
- 7 varieties of organic onions - including evergreen Bunching, Yellow Sweet Spanich Utah, Red Cabernet, Early Texas Grano, Walla Walla, Red Cipollini, & Yellow Cipollini.
Usa grown - all seeds are grown, harvested, and packed in the USA into 100% recycled seed packets & combined in a fully compostable bag. Certified organic - don't be fooled by cheap seeds promoting themselves as "non-GMO" but grown in who knows what, this collection is certified organic by ECO Cert.
Perfect for people who are going green & zero waste. Kitchen garden ready - this collection is perfect for your edible garden or as a gift for the gardener in your life. 100% satisfaction guarantee: You will love this collection or you can get your money back.
2. Park Seed #ad
Pack of 200 Seeds, Succulent and Sweet, Park Seed Candy Hybrid Onion Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- Candy has taken american gardens by storm! No matter where you live, you can grow this huge, with thick, savory yellow onion, succulent flesh and a delicious flavor both sharp and sweet!.
Neither a long-day northern nor short-day Southern variety, Candy is a "mid-day" or day-neutral variety. Seeds per pack: 200 Start seedlings indoors 8 weeks before expected transplant into the garden.
Dig up the bulbs, dry place. By combining the best of both in terms of flavor, and earliness, Candy is unsurpassed for performance and taste! This means that it can be grown just about anywhere from the far north to the deep south.
For mature bulbs, cure for 3 weeks, and store in a cool, wait until the tops fall over after the growing season. 135 days. Candy is a revolutionary new type of onion. It's earlier, holding ability, larger, and more flavorful than its long- and short-day varieties. Space plants 2 to 3 inches apart.
3. Jays Seeds #ad
Red Marble Onion 200 Seeds #0614 Item Upc#650348692018 #adJays Seeds #ad
- 1 1/2-1 3/4" diameter by 3/4-1" depth. 200 seeds. Avg. Red marble's dark red color goes deep into the rings. Small, flat, red cipollini with a thin neck. In april or early may, about 2 seeds/in.
Or as soon as the soil can be prepared in early spring, sow in a 2" wide band, 1/4- 1/2" deep, rows 12-18" apart.75 days. Thin to 1 1/2-2" apart for highest yields in fertile soil. Thin to 3-4" apart for larger onions and 4" apart for the "sweet mild" type. Hard, good storage variety.
|Brand||Jays Seeds #ad|
|Manufacturer||Jays Seeds #ad|
4. SeedsUA #ad
Seeds Onion Red Baron Neutral Giant Heirloom Vegetable for Planting Non GMO #adSeedsUA #ad
- Package includes about 300 seeds. Season of interest: Spring, Summer, Autumn. Species: brassica oleracea; Germanation: 90-95%. Instructions in English are included. Usda hardiness Zone: 1-11.
5. Elwyn #ad
Elwyn 200pcs Organic Red Candy Onion Seeds #adElwyn #ad
- 200pcs organic Red Candy Onion Seeds. Growth depends on soil and weather conditions. Item package quantity:1, No. Of seeds: 200 .
6. Dichondra #ad
Dichondra 200pcs Organic Red Candy Onion Seeds #adDichondra #ad
- Growth depends on soil and weather conditions. 200pcs organic Red Candy Onion Seeds. Item package quantity:1, No. Of seeds: 200 .
7. Gardeners Basics #ad
Great for Emergency Bugout Survival Gear 35 Varieties Seeds for Planting Vegetables 35 Free Plant Markers Gardeners Basics, Survival Vegetable Seeds Garden Kit Over 16,000 Seeds Non-GMO and Heirloom #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Easy - varieties picked by a gardener for easiness in most growing conditions. Great for parsley, hydroponics supplies, aerogarden, prepper gear, gardening gifts, emergency preparedness items, spinach, or bug out. Great for beginners and seasoned gardeners alike.
Guarantee - we know you'll love your survival garden seeds, but if for any reason you're not, please contact us. It makes excellent gifts for moms, adults and gardening gifts for men. In the event of seed shortages, substitutions may become necessary.
Our survival pack includes lettuce, beans, peppers, and more. All non-gMO and heirloom varieties. Assortment - 35 easy to grow vegetable varieties and over 16, zucchini, tomatoes, peas, carrots, onions, squash, beets, broccoli, 000 seeds.
Perfect for indoor garden and hydroponics growing system. Professional - packed in seed packets, not plastic bags: plastic bags can harbor mold and ruin vegetable seeds. Complete growing and harvesting instructions included on every packet. Provide emergency food security by growing and saving seeds or storing our seeds in a cool, dark, sourced, dry place in its water resistant packaging. Complete gardening kit for growing your home garden.
8. Rainbow Heirloom Seed Co. #ad
Broccoli Seeds for Sprouting & Microgreens | Waltham 29 Variety | Non GMO & Heirloom Seeds | Bulk 1 LB Resealable Bag | Rainbow Heirloom Seed Co. #adRainbow Heirloom Seed Co. #ad
- Our non-gmo & heirloom seeds are grown & packed in the USA. Brought to you by family farmers who have been growing for generations. Top quality seeds for sprouting with high germination rates.
Easy to grow in microgreen growing trays, sprout jars & countertop sprouters. It's fun to grow your own at home! A delicious choice for year round indoor salad gardening.
Broccoli microgreens & sprouts have a delightful fresh flavor that's loved by many. Broccoli sprouts & microgreens have a well regarded nutrient profile, which includes sulforaphane, a compound found in cruciferous vegetables. We offer full customer support & we'll do whatever we can to make sure you’re growing your best ever! We're always here to help.
9. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Botanical Name: Allium cepa, Short Day Non GMO Seeds, Red Grano Onion Seeds, Isla's Garden Seeds, 300 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Hardiness zones: 3, heirloom, 12: latin name: allium cepa type: open Pollinated, 5, 10, 9, 4, 8, 11, 6, 7, Cool Season|Warm Season. Biennial. These onions tend to be medium to large in size and have a mild, to sweet flavor. For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
They are often consumed raw, grilled or lightly cooked with other foods, or added as a decoration to salads. 115 days. Red grano onions are a fantastic addition to your home garden! Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for an emergency.
4-6" spacing. 12-18" height. Long day variety. Purplish red skin and white flesh tinged with red. Produces sweet brown skinned, white onions of a large size. Rich in color and flavor! red grano onions are a must have! plant the seeds 1/2" deep in a flat 2-3 months before the last frost date; keep the soil moist and at room temperature.