As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Brussel's Bonsai #ad
4 Years Old; 6" to 8" Tall with Decorative Container, Brussel's Live Gardenia Outdoor Bonsai Tree, Not Sold in Arizona #adBrussel's Bonsai #ad
- We will correct the situation to your satisfaction. Bloom: bonsai will bloom between May - July. Many species of gardenia have a very strong scent which is delightful to most but can have adverse effects on people suffering from asthma or allergies.
Warranty: your bonsai tree has been grown in a state-of-the-art greenhouse under precisely controlled conditions to achieve optimum health.
Contents: bonsai, decorative Container Assorted Colors & Styles, Soil, Care Instructions. Species: gardenia bonsai are evergreen shrubs with luxurious white or cream colored flowers that are either solitary or form in small attractive clusters.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your tree or with our service, please notify us within 30 days of receipt. Age/size/care: your medium 4 year old bonsai will arrive at 6" to 8" tall in a 8" container and will perform best outdoors see detailed care instructions in images.
2. Southern Living Plant Collection #ad
White Fragrant Blooms and Glossy Green Foliage, 2.5 Quart, Southern Living Plant Collection Jubilation Gardenia #adSouthern Living Plant Collection #ad
- Feature: fragrant White Double-Form Blooms. Sunlight exposure: Full Sun to Part Shade. Mature size: 3-4 feet Tall X 3-4 Feet Wide. Package size: 4. 0 pounds | plant will be approximately 7-12 inches Tall in a 2.
5 quart Pot. Planting instructions: water before planting | plant in full sun to part shade | dig hole 2X the width of pot | Plant 1-2″ above ground soil level, then add more soil if needed | Mulch 1-2″ deep around plant, backfill hole with soil | Water deeply to settle, avoiding area closest to stem.
Growing zone info: this gardenia will thrive outdoors in USDA Zones 7-10 In Zones 6 and below this plant should be grown in containers and moved indoors during the Winter. Uses: accent, hedge, mass Plantings, Container, foundation, Mixed Bed. Foliage: Glossy green evergreen leaves.
|Brand||Southern Living Plant Collection #ad|
|Manufacturer||Southern Living Plant Collection #ad|
|Warranty||We guarantee the delivery of only live, healthy plants to your doorstep. If, for some reason, you believe the plant you receive is not a live and healthy specimen, please take a photo immediately, and email to [email protected] Plants found to not be healthy or alive, or plants found to be damaged in shipping -- if reported within seven days of shipping -- will be replaced. We will do our best to not ship plants during extreme weather months such as winter, however understanding your own weather conditions is your responsibility. If your area is extremely cold or hot during a particular month, and you choose to order, you are assuming the risk of the safe arrival of live plants to you. Please be sure to instruct your mailman on proper placement of such packages to avoid prolonged temperature exposure. Customer takes full and sole responsibility for providing care to the plants once in your possession. Customer agrees to open the box and take care of the plants received immediately. Failure of live plants to thrive is the sole responsibility of the customer. No refunds nor replacement plants are provided. However, please do feel free to contact us for planting and care assistance if you need additional guidance. Thanks, and happy gardening!|
3. American Plant Exchange #ad
AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Gardenia Veitchii Mini Topiary Tree Live Plant, Dark Green Foliage Fragrant White Flowers, 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Gardenia veitchii bloom longer than other varieties and has deliciously scented white flowers; they grow indoors in a pot or outdoors in warm climates.
Gardenia love warmth and humidity in the full morning sun with afternoon shade; they add a fragrant tropical flair to your home or garden. Few natural scents are as remarkable, evocative, and memorable as this long blooming perennial evergreen flowering tree.
Houseplants can make your home and garden more beautiful, boost your mood, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms. This flowering tropical 6" potted plant is 16-20" tall from the bottom of the plastic containers to the top of the leaves; they love full sun indoors.
4. American Plant Exchange #ad
6" Pot, American Plant Exchange Gardenia Bush Veitchii Live Plant, Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- The gardenia veitchii are root bound purposefully to promote blooms; they need daily moisture and care in the proper light to ensure the best results.
Gardenia love warmth and humidity in the full morning sun with afternoon shade; they add a fragrant tropical flair to your home or garden. This flowering tropical 6" potted plant is 13-14" tall from the bottom of the plastic containers to the top of the leaves; they love full sun indoors.
This perennial evergreen houseplant will live and bloom for many years with proper care; flowers in late spring through fall. Gardenia veitchii bloom longer than other varieties and has deliciously scented white flowers; they grow indoors in a pot or outdoors in warm climates.
5. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Perfect Plants Frostproof Gardenia Live Plant, 1 Gallon Pot #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- This gardenia shrub features a pleasant aroma during blooming season — refreshing and inviting, The frost proof gardenia offers an intoxicating scent to your home landscape or garden.
Live 1 gallon frost proof gardenia comes with easy to use plant food and features deep green, spindle leaves with fragrant, White flowers appearing every spring-summer. Frost proof gardenia loves the sun and would prefer a spot in the landscape that receives full sun exposure and partial shade throughout the day — perfect for planting in mulch beds along the front entryway, or in fragrant gardens! Mature height: 5 ft | mature width: 4 ft with narrow, shrub-like branching that Sprouts deep green foliage and fragrant, next to mailboxes or benches, White flowers in spring.
This gardenia is easy to maintain in the landscape — no pruning necessary to keep shape, deer resistant and will rely on rainfall for hydration.
6. Cottage Hill #ad
2 Piece Live Plant, White Blooms, Cottage Hill Azalea 'Hardy Gardenia' #adCottage Hill #ad
- Your order contains 2 azalea 'Hardy Gardenia' in 2. 5 quart pots and a detailed planting guide. Mature size is 2’ to 4’ tall and 3’ to 5’ wide and prefers partial sun. Compact, cold tolerant evergreen ideal for small garden spaces.
Best suited for usda hardiness zones 6-9, but will perform well in colder zones with proper winter protection. Snow white, gardenia-like blossoms open continuously from spring to fall.
7. American Plant Exchange #ad
Enormous Fragrant Blooms, 3 Gallon, American Plant Exchange Miami Supreme Gardenia Tree Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Gardenia has deliciously scented, ivory white, rose like flowers; they can be grown indoors in a pot or planted outdoors in warmer climates.
This flowering tropical topiary 3G potted plant measures 28-30" tall from the bottom of the plastic containers to the top of the leaves. Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, boost your mood, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your home or office.
Gardenia love warmth and humidity in the full morning sun with afternoon shade; they add a fragrant tropical flair to your home or garden. This perennial evergreen houseplant will live and bloom for many years with proper care; flowers in late spring and early summer.
8. The Three Company #ad
Wrapped in Gold Foil, The Three Company Live Flowering 5.5" White Gardenia, Perfect Holiday Gift #adThe Three Company #ad
- Seasons: Summer. Expected blooming Period: Winter To Spring. Plant size: 12” - 14" tall from bottom of the pot to top of the plant. Giving back: helping others is extremely important to us, so 25% of all proceeds are donated to support various organizations such as the ADAA.
Easy care: keep soil moist, put in a window inside with some sunlight, and enjoy! We are confident that you will love your plants, Contact us if you have any questions about your order or have any issues with your plants. Stunning white flowers and irresistible aroma F.
9. Shrub #ad
Shrub Frostproof Gardenia 2.5 Qt, White Blooms #adShrub #ad
- Mature size 48 inches tall and 48 inches wide. Seasons: Winter. Water twice per week until established, then water once per week. Expected blooming Period: Spring To Summer. Green leaf foliage with white blooms. Sunlight Exposure: Partial Shade. Usda zones 7-9. Plant in sun to part shade.
10. Florida Foliage #ad
Beautiful Fragrant Blooming Shrub, 3 Live Plants, Everblooming Gardenia Jasminoides 'Veitchii' #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- With its low, dense growth, this gardenia is a favorite for limited space. A terrific container plant, perfect for entryway plantings or in patio tubs, where the fragrance can be enjoyed. Mounding habit is complementary in Asian-inspired gardens and on mounds with boulders where it appears to spill down a slope.
These would be the progenitor for all camellias in England. Keep away from big bushy shrubs which can overwhelm this smaller Gardenia. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by florida foliage.
It is a favorite flower for corsage due to its heady fragrance. Garden, South Carolina. Best planted close to outdoor living spaces in heavy ceramic pots or raised planters to enjoy the lovely fragrance. Handle with care when transplanting; gardenia roots are best undisturbed.
Water deeply and regularly during the first growing season to establish an extensive root system. Ellis named the genus for his friend, a physician of Charleston, Dr. Gardenia is a native of china where it has been cultivated for over a thousand years. Feed with an acid fertilizer after bloom. Plants reached america directly from Asia in 1761 where John Ellis cultivated the plants at his Yeshoe Plantation.