As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Clayton Farm #ad
50 Seeds, Purple Tree Collard Seeds #adThe Clayton Farm #ad
- Seed pack may contain dried, weighless, pieces of purple tree collard debris. Packed in 3 x 4 inch seal-able bag. Packet contains 50 seeds hand-packed with care.
2. The Clayton Farm #ad
3 Cuttings of Perennial Purple Tree Collard #adThe Clayton Farm #ad
- Perennial. Shipped in sealable zip lock bag with moist organic material. Cuttings hand-packed with care. Organially grown.
3. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Marde Ross & Company…, Fast Growing Tree with Edible Leaves, Easy to Grow, 25 Seeds of The Tree of Life, Superfood, Stems, Seeds, The Moringa Tree #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- The trees will not take frost, but can be brought inside in winter. Germination rates vary over several weeks. Moringa is one of the most Nutricious Superfoods. The tree replaces its cut branches in weeks and is one of the plants that can feed the world.
Leaves can be cooked, or dried and made into powder to add to dishes or drinks. The tree is very fast growing and takes well to frequent harvesting by chopping off the top 2/3 of the tree.
This tree growns from seed and from cuttings. It has 18 of the 20 amino acids in protein, Anti-oxidants, Anti-Inflammatories, and many times the Nutrients in much of our diet.25 seeds and growing instructions. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. It is grown in tropical regions and will take drought when established. Also edible are the seeds and stems.
4. Japanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
Tree Kale Beautiful Perennial Edible and Ornamental Tree Collard Plant. Live Plant Not Seeds #adJapanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
- Live plant. Suitable for ornamental gardens. Great addition to krauts, young leaves in raw salads, and stir fry. Leaves are edible that never really gets bitter like other kales. Tree kale is a perennial tree kale.
5. CZ Grain #ad
Very Healthy Spinach, Ong Choy, 50 Seeds to Grow, Ships from Iowa, Water Spinach Seeds, USA. #adCZ Grain #ad
- Very easy and fast growing. Grow or gift: great gift for mom, gardener, dad, Great outdoor STEM Project for Kids. Quality seeds: grow 50 seeds of Ong Choy, Water Spinach.
Its a super Food. Ships from our iowa farm and nursery to you! Satisfaction Guaranteed. Easy to grow: soak in water for 24 hours and then plant. Rare garden Seeds to Grow. Made in usa.
6. HOME GROWN #ad
DIY Adult Crafts…, incl. Purple Bonsai Tree! Indoor Growing Plant Gifts for Moms Who Have Everything, Seed Starter Kit for Kids, HOME GROWN Bonsai Tree Kit. Bonsai Tree Starter Kit with 4 Seeds Types #adHOME GROWN #ad
- And as you know sometimes seedlings have a bad day, so we include extras! . It’s beautiful for gifting but also serves as the perfect plant lover gifts for those concerned about the planet, with Non-GMO Seeds and Peat, and for teaching kids about nature’s raw beauty! We also gift our digital guide to you, so you don’t have to search all over the internet for Pro Tips and Care.
Grow your bonsai tree family indoor or outside follow our guide and you’ll love the results. Try it now and see! All in one kit with accessories included: your bonsai trees plant growing kit includes: 4 durable Pots 4 Drip Trays, 4 Wood Plant Markers, 3 Soil Peats, 1 Pack of Bonsai Fertilizer and 1 Instructions.
Bonsai Seed Kit. Easy to grow beautiful bonsais: when choosing a bonsai kit, it makes sense to select only the most beautiful trees wouldn’t you say? So that’s why we selected only the most color-rich trees for our Bonsai Seeds Grow Kit.
Usa grown seeds: the home grown indoor garden kit is made in the usa, and complete with Durable Pots. Enjoy and cherish these Flaming reds, delicious purples and fragrant greens in your home. Starter Grow Kit. Each seed is fresh and ready to germinate. A thoughtful gift - love the home grown mini bonsai tree plant set, colorful plant decor and ease of use or we’ll replace your entire plant kit, its stunning beauty, or refund every cent.
7. Harley Seeds #ad
100+ Giant Collard Georgia Southern Seeds Herb Collards Heirloom Non-GMO from USA #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Mild cabbage-like flavor improves with light frost. Giant collards georgia Southern Seeds. Biennial. Soil temperature for Germination: 60-70F. Slow to bolt. Heat and cold tolerant. Huge, Tasty.
Good freezing and canning variety. Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. They get hugE! Non-heading type. Zones: 4-1065-70 days. The biggest challenge you will be presented with by these collards is keeping up with them. Planting Depth: 1/4".
8. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Or 1/8 oz, Georgia Southern Collard Greens Bulk Florida! #29 1000 Seeds #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Rows should be 20" to 24" apart. Rake level. Being a cabbage relative it tolerates cool weather well. How to grow: collard Greens can be planted 3 to 4 weeks before last frost. The plants produce large open heads of thick blue-green flavorful leaves.
Keep the soil moist but not soggy until the seeds germinate. The bed: add a fresh layer of rich compost to the top soil, then till or spade the bed to loosen the soil and work in the compost. After germination, water as needed. Plant date: 3 - 4 weeks before last frost germination: 7 - 14 days spacing: 12" - 14" Crop time: 75 Start from: Seeds Container grow-able: No Pests: Cabbage worms Lighting:sun Water:low.
Plant seed 1" deep, spaced 3" apart. Thin or transplant seedlings 12" - 14" apart after the fourth set of true leaves appear.
It's rich in vitamins and excellent for cooking or freezing. These grow very well in florida, Texas, Mississippi, Alabama and Georgia! Latin name: Brassica spp. Collards greens georgia southern seeds || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO. Harvesting: harvest leaves starting at the bottom of the plant any time they are large enough. Collard greens plants can be lightly mulched to conserve moisture and to cool the soil.
9. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Self-Pollinating, 4-5 ft, Produces Fruit, Perfect Plants Fuyu Asian Persimmon Tree Live Plant #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- The fuyu persimmon is easy to care for onces established, so it is a perfect choice for any sunny yard. This persimmon is self-pollinating, and gets an acorn shaped red-orange fruit that can be eaten right off the tree.
This persimmon will bear fruit within 1-2 years of being planted in the ground. The tree itself gets beautiful green leaves during the spring and summer, and loses its leaves during the spring/fall. The fuyu persimmon is a non-astringent, sweet, delicious treat.