As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Wild Creeping Thyme Thymus serpyllum Twin Pack of 20,000 Seeds Each, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Wild creeping thyme is a low growing herb that produces masses of beautiful purple flowers. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Wild creeping thyme is popularly sown in rock gardens, in containers & pots, fences & walkways, along borders, or directly in the garden.
Intended for the current and the following growing season. Wild creeping thyme is often used as a groundcover plant because of it's fast, trailing growth habits.
All creeping thyme seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. The plants can cover a large area with a few thousand seeds and will flower a few weeks later.
Each plant grows to a mature height of only 6 to 12 inches tall. Quality creeping thyme seeds packaged by seed needs. Each branch bares clusters of roughly 10 to 30 flowers atop slender stems. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. The plants are compact, forming stems that lay down to trail the ground beneath.
|Brand||Seed Needs #ad|
|Manufacturer||Seed Needs #ad|
2. SVI #ad
100pcs/bag Creeping Thyme Seeds or Blue ROCK CRESS Seeds, Perennial Ground cover flower ,Natural growth for home garden 5 #adSVI #ad
- It usually takes around 1-4 weeks time to deliver after Item has been Dispatched. Product type: bonsai use: Outdoor Plants Cultivating Difficulty Degree: Very Easy.
Please check the Delivery Time Before Making Purchases. Classification: mini garden Full-bloom Period: Summer Type: Landscape Plant. Package size: 10cm x 10cm x 5cm 3. 94in x 3. 94in x 1. 97in. Unit type: pack package weight: 002kg 004lb.
3. Burpee #ad
Burpee Creeping Thyme Seeds 100 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Each packet contains 100 seeds. Plant height is 4". Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Harvest in 150 days.
Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Sow indoors 8-10 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Plant spread is 3". No gmos, ever. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Aromatic ground cover.
4. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Wild Creeping Thyme Thymus serpyllum Twin Pack of 5,000 Seeds Each #adSeed Needs #ad
- All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Wild creeping thyme is popularly sown in rock gardens, in containers & pots, along borders, fences & walkways, or directly in the garden.
All creeping thyme seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. This versatile groundcover also looks great when grown between pavers and stepping stones as well.
Wild creeping thyme is often used as a groundcover plant because of it's fast, trailing growth habits. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
The plants can cover a large area with a few thousand seeds and will flower a few weeks later. Each branch bares clusters of roughly 10 to 30 flowers atop slender stems. Each plant grows to a mature height of only 6 to 12 inches tall. Quality creeping thyme seeds packaged by seed needs. Intended for the current and the following growing season. The plants are compact, forming stems that lay down to trail the ground beneath.
5. RDR Seeds #ad
Mother of Thyme, Wild Thyme, 1,000 Creeping Thyme Seeds for Planting, Heirloom Non-GMO Ground Cover Seeds, AKA Breckland Thyme, Thymus Serpyllum, Purple Flowers #adRDR Seeds #ad
- Attracts butterflies to your lawn. These seeds are extremely small, which can provide impressive coverage if used sparingly, almost 3 million seeds per pound, or easy planting if casually sprinkled.
It also replaces standard thyme in the kitchen. Keep soil lightly moist until germination which can be slow and take up to 4 weeks. Please provide your seeds the attention they need as dry soil can cause germination to fail.
When walked on creeping Thyme produces a fragrant smell ranging from herbal to lemon. Creeping thyme provides excellent ground cover and tolerates light foot traffic in place of a traditional lawn. Press groups of about 5 seeds lightly into soil surface do not cover with soil 6-12" apart when soil reaches 70 degrees and the threat of frost has passed. Grows 3-8" tall and produces small lavender colored flowers.
|Brand||RDR Seeds #ad|
|Manufacturer||RDR Seeds #ad|
6. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Wonderful Gound Cover, 20,000 Creeping Thyme Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Good seed to soil contact is necessary for ideal germination rates. Direct sow seeds outdoors between may and august when temperatures are consistently in the high 60s or above.
When planting, seeds should not be covered with soil, but rather pressed into the soil. Creeping thyme is a perennial herb which will over-winter well in zones 4-9. Fall plantings should be avoided to protect against freeze damage.
Creeping thyme is a popular and adaptive dwarf groundcover that is popular for landscape designs. Division of established plantings can be done in March and April. Marde ross & company has been a licensed California Nursery Since 1985. Non gno Seed. Used often as borders on flower beds and in between pavers on walkways, this is a ground cover that can handle moderate foot traffic.
7. Seed Kingdom #ad
Thyme Creeping Thyme Bulk 15,000 Seeds Great Garden Herb by Seed Kingdom #adSeed Kingdom #ad
- One of the best low growing ground covers is Creeping thyme. Leaves are used fresh or dried for seasoning. 15, 000 seeds. Great Herb. Thymus serpyllum.
8. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Mother of Creeping Thyme Ground Cover Plant Flower Seeds, 5000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- 5000 seeds covers 100 square feet. Thymus serpyllum, mother of thyme, is an ideal choice for growing between walkway stones or bricks or used as a general ground cover.
Directly sow the seeds outdoors after frost danger has passed and temperatures are warm. Creeping thyme is a low growing ground cover plant only reaching 2 - 4 inches in height and grows as a perennial in USDA Zones 4 - 8. Press the seed into the soil and keep it consistently moist until germination occurs.
Like other thymes, the leaves are highly fragrant; and it’s wonderful to breathe in the fresh scent as you walk along a garden path! This low-growing, mat-forming perennial with slim stems is lined with tiny, oval, hairy leaves which tend to be dark green. It has beautiful lavender flowers in dense clusters.
9. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Dwarf Creeping Thyme Herb Seeds, Thymus Serpyllum, ONLY 4-6 Inches Tall by MySeeds.Co Big Pack Dwarf Creeping Thyme, Big Pack Landscape Seeds #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- Height: 4-6 inches. Season: Perennial. Coverage: about 2, 500 Square Feet. Hardiness: Zones: 4 to 9. Big pack : approx. 220, 000 seeds per Pack. Habit: Spreading.
10. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Magic Carpet Creeping Thyme Ground Cover, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Keep seeds continually moist until germination which may mean watering several times a day for short intervals to keep seed continually moist. This perennial groundcover plant will give you years of color.
When looking for the perfect ground cover seed, look no further than red creeping thyme. Thymus serpyllum seeds are ready for planting. Creeping thyme is a beautiful, dwarf, ground cover plant which blooms with dense red flowers for many months.
Sow 500 seeds for every 10 SF of ground cover you want to plant. This variety is known as Magic Carpet and grows in USDA zones 4 - 8. The most common error in germination failure is planting the seeds too deep or not watering enough. Seeds need to stay moist continually until germination! Many people consider this to be an elfin thyme since it is so dwarf only growing around 2 inches in height.