As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Nisus #ad
Nisus BORACARE #adNisus #ad
- Wood destroying fungus, Termite Control and wood-destroying insects such as termites, carpenter. How bora care works boracare contains an inorganic borate salt, soluble in water, with insecticidal. Disodium octaborate Tetrahydrate Borate 40%.
2. Monterey #ad
Monterey LG 6342 Once A Year Insect Control Concentrate Systemic Insecticide/Pesticide Treatment, 32 oz #adMonterey #ad
- Easy to use - simply mix once a year insect control in a bucket of water and apply around the roots as a soil drench for a full year of insect control. Once absorbed, it moves up through the tree or shrub providing year-long insect protection.
This ensures the product won't wash away and helps with the season-long control of all those annoying bugs. Bug killer - this pest control is great for use on adelgids, scale, aphids, leafhoppers, mealy bugs, whiteflies, borers, leaf beetles, Japanese beetles and many more.
No need to spray. Systemic insecticide - systemic insecticides are taken up inside the plant so that every part of the plant contains the chemical.
It even protects new growth. Protects trees and shrubs - once a year insect control is designed for use on outdoor trees & shrubs along with the following fruit and nut trees: apple, pecan, oriental pear, crabapple, mayhaw, pear, loquat, and quince. Read label for mixing rates. Year-long protection - our insecticide dissolved in water moves down through the soil, where it is absorbed by the roots.
3. Compare-N-Save #ad
1 Gallon, Compare-N-Save Systemic Tree and Shrub Insect Drench, 75333 #adCompare-N-Save #ad
- For use on outdoor trees and shrubs, including listed fruit and nut trees. For use on outdoor trees and shrubs, including listed fruit and nut trees. Mix 1. 47-percent imidacloprid concentrate with water and pour evenly around the base of the tree or shrub.
Controls aphids, japanese beetles, emerald ash borers, birch leaf miners and other listed insects for up to 12 months with one application.
Mix 1. 47-percent imidacloprid concentrate with water and pour evenly around the base of the tree or shrub. Mix 1. 47-percent imidacloprid concentrate with water and pour evenly around the base of the tree or shrub.
Controls aphids, japanese beetles, emerald ash borers, birch leaf miners and other listed insects for up to 12 months with one application. Insecticide absorbed through the roots and into the plant for protection that won't wash off. Insecticide absorbed through the roots and into the plant for protection that won't wash off.
4. Eco Defense #ad
Repels Rodents, & Other Pests, Squirrels, Roaches, Eco Defense Pest Control Pouches, 12 Pack, Spiders, Moths, Ants, All Natural #adEco Defense #ad
- The perfect alternative to a mouse trap, moth Balls, Moth Trap, Insect Killer, Rat Trap, Roach Killer, Rat poison, or Pest Repeller. Place in a small-enclosed area to repel rats, Snakes, Pantry Moth, Roaches, Mice, Silverfish, Ants, Spiders, Squirrels, and dozens of other pests. Great rodent repellent for car engines that keep rats and mice from chewing on your engine's wiring and cables.
Money back guarantee - try our pest control pouches 100% Risk-Free for 60 days and if you are not absolutely satisfied with the pest repelling results, we will immediately refund your entire purchase.
Naturally repel pests – a patented encapsulation process combines the ultra-powerful combination of essential oils in a convenient to use pouch form, Rosemary, Lemongrass, Mint, Cinnamon, proven to repel a multitude of different pests. The clean fresh smell of 100% pure essential oils repel pests & are always safe around you and your family.
Proven safe mouse repellent for indoor and outdoor use. Perfect for closets, RV, vehicles, pantries, practically anywhere.1 pouch all pESTS. Long-lasting protection - our 12 pack of pest control pouches last from 6 months to 1 year. Works like magic as a squirrel repellent to keep them out of your attic and basement. No mess, easy to use – simply place 1 odorant pouch in any enclosed space up to 10 cubic feet to deter pests from intrusion or nesting.
5. Bonide #ad
Bonide 811 Copper 4E Fungicide 16oz 473ML #adBonide #ad
- Protection for plants - designed for use on listed vegetables, roses, nuts, herbs, fruits, ornamentals and turf. Carefully read and use, according to label directions. This natural fungicide is designed to be safely used around people and pets.
Controls plant diseases - liquid copper Fungicide helps control powdery mildew, black spot, peach leaf curl, rust, downy mildew, and many other listed diseases. Easy to apply - product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a hose-end sprayer or tank sprayer.
It can even be used up to the day of harvest. Contains copper - the active ingredient of liquid copper is copper octanoate, or copper soap. Copper is a naturally occurring chemical which makes it a great option for use on all of your plants. Organic gardening - approved and suitable for all of your organic gardening needs.
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|
6. BotaniGard #ad
BotaniGard 22WP Biological Insecticide 1lb #adBotaniGard #ad
- It is based on the highly successful fungus, thrips, aphids, and controls the most troublesome crop pests – even resistant strains such as Q-biotype whitefly.
Botanigard 22wp mycoinsecticide is an effective biological insecticide that is used to control whitefly, Beauveria bassiana strain GHA, and many other insects.
7. BIOADVANCED #ad
Granules, 10-Pound, BIOADVANCED 701910A 12-Month Tree and Shrub Protect and Feed Insect Killer and Fertilizer #adBIOADVANCED #ad
- Restrictions: not for use in ct, distribution, md, & VT.12 month protection: with just one application, kills listed insects and prevents new infestations for up to a year. Not for sale, and or use in Nassau, sale into, Suffolk, Kings and Queens counties of NY.
Insect & pest killer: kills japanese Beetles, Leafminers, Adelgids, Aphids, Emerald Ash Borers, and more. Systemic protection: protects your potted and outdoor trees and shrubs from the roots to the stem of every leaf. Slow-release fertilizer: Plant food and fertilizer improves the health of your trees and shrubs.
8. Bonide #ad
16 oz, Bonide BND217 Chemical 217 Citrus Fruit and Nut Orchard Spray Concentrate #adBonide #ad
- Foliage protector - used to protect apples, oranges, cabbage, lawns, pecans, peas, onions, peppers, limes, carrots, avocados, flowering plants and shrubs, roses, broccoli, lemon, and many more plants.
Carefully read and use according to label directions. Disease prevention - orchard spray controls a wide variety of diseases such as powdery mildew, brown rot, rust, leaf spots, blight, and more.
Insect killer - this pest control is great for use on beetles, spider mites, fruit flies, caterpillars, thrips, mealybugs, leafhoppers, scale, and other pests. Our pesticide delivers fast results.
It can be used up to the day before harvest. Economical option - one pint of orchard spray makes up to 6. 4 gallons of finished spray. Depending on intended use, you can dilute as little as 2 and 1/2 fluid ounces per gallon of water to achieve your desired results. Easy to apply - product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a hose-end sprayer or tank sprayer.
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|