As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Verdana #ad
4x 1.25 Lb Compressed Bricks, Verdana Coconut Fiber Potting Mix – 5 Lb Pack, Coco Coir, High Expansion, Coir Pith, Low EC, Coco Peat, Optimum pH, Alternative to Peat Moss – Soilless Growing Medium #adVerdana #ad
- 100% natural and Eco-Friendly. 9. 6 gallons for the pack of 4 bricks. Low ec salt content, low Moisture and Optimum pH for root establishment, survival and growth.
Excellent water absorption and retention. Each single brick expands to 2. 4 gallons on addition of water. Debris-free. As a soil additive, helps soil reconstruction.
|Part Number||Coco Block - 5|
2. plantonix #ad
OMRI Listed for Organic Use Coco Brick 10 lb, Coco Bliss Premium Coconut Coir Pith 10 lbs Brick/Block #adplantonix #ad
- Provides plenty of aeration and drainage, Contains only coconut pith and fibers. 100% natural, renewable replacement for peat moss, rockwool & perlite. High-grade coconut coir with low EC and pH levels.
Very low level of EC is attained by repeated washing with fresh water. 100% natural & organic, omrI Listed. Our coco coir products are organic, guaranteed to be very high quality and very low salt content. Each brick weighs 10 lbs.
|Manufacturer||Plantonix LLC #ad|
|Model||Coco Bliss- 10|
3. plantonix #ad
Plantonix Coco Coir Brick, OMRI Listed for Organic Use 5 Bricks #adplantonix #ad
- 100% natural & organic, omri Listed. Each brick weighs 1. 4 lbs. Our coco coir products are organic, guaranteed to be very high quality and very low salt content. 100% natural, renewable replacement for peat moss, rockwool & perlite.
Provides plenty of aeration and drainage, Contains only coconut pith and fibers. Very low level of EC is attained by repited washing with fresh water. High-grade coconut coir with low EC and pH levels.
|Model||Coco brick 1 or 5|
4. SPONGEASE #ad
Cuttings, Seedlings and Seeds 650 gm, SpongEase Pro Coco Coir Brick, Each brick makes 2 Gallons Organic Coco Coir Potting Soil for All Plants #adSPONGEASE #ad
- Rapid expansion - use of lukewarm water will help in rapid expansion. Sun light: please provide the right amount of sunlight and right temperature. 1 brick makes 2 gallons pro Organic Potting Soil for All Plants, Cuttings, Seeds.
Add nutrients: different plants need different nutrients, please add the nutrients recommended for your plant. For healthy plants: do not over water, coco coir should be moist to touch and wet, not soggy.
Organic potting soil- peat free, renewable and reusable - The Smart Alternative to The Negative Environmental Impact of Peat Moss. Resists over watering - the unique natural fibers provide Abundant Oxygen and lets excess water drain thru drain holes in pots and this Helps Reduce Water Logged Roots, The #1 Reason for Plant Failure. Acts like a sponge - plant Roots Absorb the Ideal Balance of Water, Oxygen and Nutrients.
5. Pratico Outdoors #ad
3 Pack of Bricks, Pratico Outdoors Coco Coir Brick Growing Medium for Soil or Hydroponics #adPratico Outdoors #ad
- Versatility - use it for outdoor or indoor gardening and seed starting, greenhouses, soil and compost amendment, landscaping, aquaponics, potting mixes, hydroponics, animal bedding, and for horticulture purposes. Moisture retention - its superior water holding capacity is what makes it the more reason to buy and use it.
Premium quality - 100% organic coconut coir used in our coco coir brick growing Medium stands out among others. Coconut fiber compressed block growing medium, eco-friendly, very low EC electrical conductivity level, with strict quality standards where raw materials were carefully screened for chunks and dirt.
Drainage & aeration - coco coir can fully hold water, but any excess moisture is properly drained through the tiny hollow tubes.
Convenient - because it’s compact and lightweight, it’s easier and neater to use, and can be re-wet and reused for a long time. Put water on the dry coco coir, and as it fills up, witness how much water it can hold and retain, reducing frequent watering. Ensure premium, 1. 4 lb. Provides adequate drainage and aeration keeping seeds healthier and roots fuller. This process in turn sucks the air in for oxygen, which then is distributed through the substrates.
6. HARRIS #ad
Harris Coconut Coir Pith, 4 Bricks Expand to 9 Gallons of Coir to Promote Healthy Root Growth #adHARRIS #ad
- Natural and biodegradable - Great for hydroponic and organic growers. Indoor and outdoor use - From indoor potted plants to an outdoor garden, coir is extremely versatile. For healthy roots - use as an additive to soil and potting mixes for even distribution of nutrients.
Moisture retention - can absorb up to 10x its weight in water, making adequate root hydration easier than ever. Improves aeration - adding coco coir fiber to soil allows for coir's fluffy texture to create air pockets, making soil spongy and loose.
7. ZeeDix #ad
Herbs, Coco Coir Fiber for Gardening, Potting Soil, ZeeDix 8 Pcs Premium Coco Coir Brick- 100% Organic Compressed Coconut Coir Starting Mix #adZeeDix #ad
- We can use the quantity according to the size of the potting or the quantity of plants we will plant. 8pcs/packing, used in sphagnum moss, it can take your gardening and planting efforts to a new level. 100% natural, fully biodegradable, rock wool and perlite, weight 1.
4 pounds. Coco coir brick: suitable for all gardening applications, vegetables, can provide them with sufficient oxygen and moisture, potted plants, elevated beds, flowers, herbs, indoor plants, container gardens, a good environment is helpful to grow.
Features: light and small, coco coir brick is convenient to store, easy to use and which also have great water retention, and which can achieve stronger plant growth and healthier root system. Size: 8 *4*2inches, the quantity is enough to meet your needs.
Material: 100% natural raw coco coir, it is compressed into light convenient brick that quicky expand when you add water, then you can use it to plant the plants, flowers and herbs. It also can provide sufficient oxygen and moisture, which is very suitable for plants. Let's plant together: put the coco coir and water together, we can use it to plant the plant, flowers, high-grade coco coir pith brick is an ideal solution to improve water retention and air permeability of various projects, herbs and so on.
8. nutroeno #ad
Compressed Coconut Fiber Substrate Garden Coir Plant Soil for Vegetables Flowers Berries Planting, Reptile Bedding6 Pack, Coco Coir Bricks for Plants #adnutroeno #ad
- Increased oxygen and great drainage means less over watering problems, the #1 reason for plant failure. Just soak the coco coir brick in water for at least 1 hour before using it. Long lifethe coco coir remains in use for a long time and can be reused indefinitely. Convenience and easy to usecoconut brick is compressed, making it easy to carry, use and store.
Coco coir growing mediumnatural, low in natural salts, and coconut fiber and coir pith particles, sustainable, harvested from coconut outer shells are compressed into 1.4 lbs coir blocks. The final volume of the expanded coir depends on the amount of water used to constitute it.
Fibers are unique microscopic tubes that fill then allow excess water to pass through. A fully-hydrated brick can hold eight to ten times its volume in water. This creates air space, providing vital oxygen to plant roots.
Environmentally friendly pith is fine husk fibers from coconuts and can be used in greenhouses, individual pots, garden beds, terrariums, landscaping, grow bags, vertical gardens or container gardens on the patio. Ph balanced, no weeds. These compressed coco fiber blocks are a perfect growing medium and can also be used to start seeds or roots in a pot or planter. Eco-friendly and sustainable this coconut coir is a perfect alternative to peat moss and works better while being environmentally responsible.
9. Nutrifield #ad
Coco Coir Mega Brick RHP Certified Pre Buffered Coconut Coir Fiber 11 Pound Block Premium Organic Plant Potting Soil Medium Indoor Outdoor Garden Flower Bed Vegetable Seed Starter Substrate #adNutrifield #ad
- Supports use of beneficial Microbes Vegetable Flower Indoor Outdoor Garden. Pre-buffered coconut coir with Calcium, pH Stabilized Low Salt Index.
High water retention Brick Expands to 55 Liters. Rhp certified consistent Quality Product for Over 10 Years. Pathogen free pest and Disease Free Thoroughly Rinsed.
10. Grow Organiks #ad
Expansion Between 5-6L,Universal Potting Substrate for All Plants & Crops, Pack of 10, Coco Peat Brick Coconut Coir-300g, OMRI Listed for Organic Use, Grow Organiks Coco Coir Pith #adGrow Organiks #ad
- Organic growing medium:-coco coir, coir pith or Coco peat is the versatile organic growing medium made from 100% natural and sustainable coir fibre harvested from coconut outer shells. Refer to the instructions on the packaging or the attached video to guide you in the expansion of the coco coir brick.
Best choice for plants:-coco coir is environment friendly compared to peat moss with natural resistance to disease, coco peat is completely re-usable. Usage of coco coir brick:-our coconut coir is compressed and shipped as dehydrated bricks 🧱for easy and convenient storage. Once used to grow plants in one pot, and it also provides excellent water retention and aeration to your plants.
Adding to its environmental value, it can be cleaned and strained – making it good as new. This primary benefit is as a cost-saving measure. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there are any problems.
Use a large container to rehydrate your coconut coir, as it will expand five to seven times in size when rehydrated. Our promise:-100% organic with high quality guaranteed. Our goal is to achieve customer satisfaction, we will try our best to help solve your problem in 24 hours. At grow organiks :-:we supply odorless, pathogen free coco coir brick of consistent quality created from most sustainable and eco friendly manufacturing methods. Coir pith is thoroughly washed with fresh water and quality check is enforced for low EC and neutral pH range.