As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Red Roselle Seeds Hibiscus sabdariffa Packet of 50 Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time. Offering 50+ red roselle seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby.
2. Plant Good Seed #ad
Untreated Flower Seeds for Planting – from USA, Open Pollinated, Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Hibiscus sabdariffa / Roselle Seeds, Pack of 30 #adPlant Good Seed #ad
- Grows best from spring to summer in most climates. Our company is located in ojai, California, United States. Non-gmo, heirloom Variety.
Know the Source. Packet: ~30 seeds 1. 2 grams. Plant Good Seed. 110 days from seed to calyx production. Annual. Seeds are certified organic by oregon Tilth: certificate number OT-017423.
3. PAPCOOL #ad
Roselle Hibiscus Hibiscus Sabdariffa Jamaican Sorrel P.Lant L.ive 6-10" Tall #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Roselle hibiscus hibiscus sabdariffa Jamaican Sorrel P. Lant L. Ive 6-10" Tall. Happiness is watching your p. Lants g. Row.
4. Frozen Seed Capsules #ad
Red Roselle Seeds Hibiscus sabdariffa 50+ Tropical Hibiscus Seeds Packed in FROZEN SEED CAPSULES for Growing Seeds Now or Saving Seeds for Years #adFrozen Seed Capsules #ad
- Seeds will arrive packed inside our one-of-a-kind Frozen Seed Capsules - an air/water-tight glass vial complete with organic cotton and moisture-absorbing silica beads.
The perfect environment for long-term seed storage! Plant your seeds now or save seeds to grow year after year. Seeds are ready to plant now or whenever you are ready to start your garden! Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time.
Perfect for both the rare seeds collector and avid gardener, Frozen Seed Capsules make saving seeds easy and effective! Frozen seed Capsules make great gifts! Offering red roselle seeds packaged in frozen seed capsules - unique seed ‘time capsules’ designed for seed saving, seed collection, and long-term seed storage.
5. Onalee's Seeds #ad
Hibiscus sabdariffa 15+ Seeds, Yellow Bloom Roselle Hibiscus AKA: Florida Cranberry, Jamaican Sorrel, Rosella, Queensland Jam Plant, Indian Sorrel #adOnalee's Seeds #ad
- Farther north to zone 6, start seeds indoors and transplant outside after all danger of frost. Well-draining soil. Calyxes used to make jamaican tea and jams/jellies. They have a cranberry taste. Will reach 8 feet tall in one season.
Seeds can be planted outdoors in usda zones 8-11. Fast growing hedge. Fast growing. Roselle can be a short-lived perennial in zones 10 and 11 otherwise it is grown as an annual. Blooms in the Fall.
15+ seeds per pack with detailed growing instructions included from Onalee's Seeds. Full Sun. Fifty years ago it was widely grown in florida as a summertime hedge and for its edible calyces and I don't know why it still isn't! The dark green leaves contrast nicely with the red stems and petioles, making it a beautiful specimen even before it starts to bloom.
In the fall the plants explode with flowers that start the day yellow with a light blush of pink and end the day as a dark, dusty rose color. Although each flower is only about 3" across and lasts only a day, they bushes are covered in new flowers each day.
6. HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA #ad
Hibiscus Sabdariffa, Indian Roselle, 50 Jamaican Sorrel Seeds, Florida Cranberry #adHIBISCUS SABDARIFFA #ad
- Brand:Hibiscus Sabdariffa. Model:Sorrel. Country/region of manufacture:Jamaica, Mpn:Florida Cranberry Indian, Roselle, Hibisc.
7. PAPCOOL #ad
Non GMO 200+ Roselle Hibiscus Seeds Roselle Hibiscus Sabdariffa, Roselle Hibiscus Seeds Hibiscus sabdariffa Jamaican Sorrel Seeds for Planting #adPAPCOOL #ad
- The flower buds are sour tasting and are used to brew teas. . Seeds make great gifts for all ages Compare with similar items". The leaf, also sour are used in pickling, lentil based curries flavored with spicy, strong flavors in Indian Cuisine.
8. Serendipity Seeds #ad
Hibiscus sabdariffa Roselle 10 Flower Seeds! Tropical Flower Seeds Brilliant Red Color Sun or Shade Butterflies and Hummingbirds Love! #adSerendipity Seeds #ad
- The fibers of the plant are used to make cloth in many parts of the world. Deeply lobed leaves grow on tall woody stems. This versatile plant is perfect for small gardens as well as potted deck plantings and indoor tropical specimen plants.
Perfect for those smaller garden areas or large landscapes. Cannot tolerate frost but can be grown as an annual in colder regions.
Cream yellow flowers make this plant the perfect accent to any perennial flower garden. The plant is very attractive to butterflies and birds and is drought tolerant making it perfect for dry areas and xeriscape landscapes. Grows Fast. Ornamental wildflower.
|Brand||Serendipity Seeds #ad|
|Warranty||Seed is a live product which depends on many important grower skills such as proper planting time, seed depth, type of soil, watering, light intensity, proper use of fertilizers, weed controls, fungicides, insecticides, soil conditions, and reasonable weather during the growing period. These factors are totally out of the sellers control, and germination and growing results are the buyer's responsibility and risk.|
9. American Plant Exchange #ad
AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Hibiscus Live Plant, 3 Gallon, Double Peach Bloom #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Hibiscus love warmth and humidity in direct sunlight and add a tropical flair to window sills, desks, countertops, and tables in your home or office.
This pet safe tropical 3g potted plant measures 28-30" tall from the bottom of the plastic containers to the top of the leaves; flowers summer to fall. Hibiscus can be grown singly in a pot or planted as a garden hedge in warmer climates; large beautiful flowers attract butterflies and hummingbirds.
Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, boost your mood, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms. This perennial houseplant will live and bloom for many years with proper care; flowers in summer and fall and year round in tropical climates.