As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Daylily Nursery #ad
2 Horsetail Grass in 4 Inch Pots 2 Four Inch Pots with The Grass 3-6 Canes in Each Pot #adDaylily Nursery #ad
- Please note: our shipping charges only occur once for up to 5 items, so please check out all out great plants and make the most of your shipping dollar! Fast growth rate, can become invasive.
Cannot ship to California or Hawaii. Looks great planted in containers. Zone 3-11. Each container will contain 3-6 stems, may be trimmed for shipping purposes. Check out our pinterest for some GREAT planting ideas!! 3-4 ft tall.
2. Frontier Co-op #ad
Frontier Co-op Cut & Sifted Horsetail Herb 1lb #adFrontier Co-op #ad
- Sourced from bulgaria - frontier co-op horsetail Herbs are grown and processed in Bulgaria. We're committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products. The plant contains silica, Europe, North Africa, including Asia, which is what gives it a gritty texture.
Horsetail herb - horsetail is a non-flowering plant that is commonly cultivated and harvested in several continents, and North America. A versatile ingredient - horsetail is prized by herbalists and used with a wide variety of other wholesome herbs in herbal tea blends.
Flavorful and aromatic - horsetail can be used to make a warm, relaxing drink with a mild, herbaceous aroma. About us - owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976.
It grows well in moist areas with chalky soil. They are kosher and there are no artificial additives or chemicals used during any step of the growing process. Horsetail is a derivative of larger plants that grew during the Carboniferous period over 300 million years ago. It is caffeine-free. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO.
|Brand||Frontier Co-op #ad|
|Manufacturer||Frontier Co-op #ad|
3. Seed Needs #ad
Garnet Stem Dandelion Cichorium intybus Twin Pack of 500 Seeds Each Non-GMO, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Garnet stem, italian Dandelion will produce deep green leaves with red colored stems. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Quality dandelion seeds packaged by seed needs. Intended for the current and the following growing season.
The plants will grow quickly, and will later die with the first killing frost. All dandelion seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
The leaves of these delicious plants can be used in salads to add a bright contrasting color. Garnet stem, producing delicious foliage for harvesting, Italian Dandelion is easily established from seeds and is grown as an annual herb. Believe it or not, they are also popularly grown to feed pet tortoises & rabbits as well, it's one of our best sellers for this purpose.
4. CZ Grain #ad
Ships from Iowa, Privacy Screen, Rare Black Bamboo Seeds for Planting, Good for Environment, Grow Black Bamboo, 50+ Seeds #adCZ Grain #ad
- Place the seeds in the hot water and then let them soak for 24 hours. Please reach out with questions or concerns for a fast and simple solution.
Fill a cup half way up. Made in usa: ships from our nursery in Iowa to you! Bamboo loves heat to germinate. After that plant in a good soil like CZ Grain Soil. Fun and easy: 50+ seeds of the rare and exotic Black Bamboo to Plant and Grow.
Over 80 degrees is optimal for germination. Satisfaction guaranteed: We guarantee all our products. Fast growing: the fastest growing Bamboo, get privacy or windbreak fast! Grow tips: run your sink hot water and get it as warm as possible.
|Brand||CZ Grain #ad|
|Manufacturer||CZ Grain #ad|
5. CZ Grain #ad
Cattail Seeds for Planting, 1000+ Seeds #adCZ Grain #ad
- 1000 seeds cat tail seeds. Exotic wetland Plants look like Corn Dogs! A fun exotic plant. Ships from Iowa. Made in USA. Grow cattails.
6. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Non GMO Heirloom with Instructions for Planting, Sow Right Seeds, Italian Herb Garden Seed Collection, Sage, Oregano, and Thyme to Plant, Individual Packets of Sweet Basil, Parsley #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
There is actually enough seed to do both. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. This collection makes a wonderful gift. Indoor or outdoor -- carefully selected varieties that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden.
Always have fresh herbs on hand -- the smell and taste of fresh herbs is amazing. Use these fresh herbs to drastically improve the flavor of your favorite Italian dishes.
If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Beautiful -- full color packets of popular culinary herbs including Basil, Parsley, Sage, Oregano, and Thyme. Your spaghetti, roasted vegetables, lasagne, pizza, pasta sauce, and bruschetta will taste gourmet with your own fresh herbs.
7. BLUE GARDEN COLLECTIVE #ad
Seed Starter Kit and Indoor Gardening Kit with Herbal Seeds for Planting, Gardening Gifts for Women, Herb Garden Starter Kit, Herbal Tea Seeds for Tea Growing Kit or Indoor Herb Garden, Tea Garden Kit #adBLUE GARDEN COLLECTIVE #ad
- Tea growing kit - this garden seed starter kit will make an excellent gardening gifts for women, especially for your friends blessed with a green thumb. Herb garden starter kit as tea making kit - this herb garden kit contains chamomile, peppermint, pruning shears, soil disks, and lemon balm seeds. This herb garden kit allows you to plant lavender seeds and other organic tea flower and plants right in the comfort of your own home, backyard, or balcony.
Indoor garden kit - our herbal garden starter kit is a must-have for gardening enthusiasts and tea lovers. Indoor herb garden kit - it's every tea lover's dream to have an indoor garden where they can harvest herbal tea seeds they planted themselves.
Let our kitchen garden kit help you brew quality herbal teas. Choose from lavender, peppermint, chamomile, or lemon balm. The herb garden kit lets you sprout herbal seeds, which you can harvest for fresh tea leaves upon fully growing.
Garden starter kit - calm your nerves with a nice glass of lavender tea you harvested from your new indoor garden kit! Nothing beats a freshly brewed lavender tea from your kitchen garden kit with seeds for planting. Grow the herbal seeds yourself in your kitchen garden and have the luxury of drinking freshly brewed tea any time of the day. Perhaps your indoor herb garden can use a few addition of herbal seeds for your daily tea time? Use the plant markers, so you can remember which pot you planted your herbal tea seeds for planting in your seed growing kit.
8. American Plant Exchange #ad
AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Horsetail Reed Equisetum hyemale Live Plant, 6" Pot, Green Garden Accent #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- The primary requirement for growing horsetail is abundant water. Horsetail reed is an unusual water-loving native that look like little else in the plant Kingdom.
It will grow in sandy soil or Clay, but is most profuse in rich topsoil. Department of agriculture plant Hardiness zones 3 to 11. The stalks grow into a dense wall in full sun, so it can also be used as a low hedge or vegetative screen, as well.
This item does not sHIP to California. The uniform reed-like appearance of horsetail make it useful as a tall groundcover or as edging. It is happy to grow in part shade or full sun. U. S. It makes a striking architectural statement in the landscape.