As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Collins #ad
Double Bit Mich Ax 3.5lb #adCollins #ad
- Head weight: 3-1/2 Lb. Handle length: 34". Handle Material: Fiberglass. Head type: Double Bit. Pattern: Michigan.
2. Truper #ad
Hickory Handle, Truper 30524 3-1/2-Pound Double Bit Michigan Axe, 35-Inch #adTruper #ad
- Truper 30524, stock up on quality truper tools for other projects today. Heat treated blade, wood and steel wedge assembly. After use, clean handle and coat blade with light lubricant.
Dhm-31/2h, farm, dairy, sport, handy axe for home, recreation, garden or home use. Durable hickory handle is an industry standard for strength and comfort.
|Part Number||Drake Off Road Tools|
|Warranty||All Truper tools are quality inspected, and are warranted to be free of material and manufacturing defects.|
3. Truper #ad
35-Inch, Truper 30819 Replacement Hickory Handle For Double Bit Michigan Axe #adTruper #ad
- 35" durable hickory handle is an industry standard for strength and comfort. Stock up on quality Truper tools for other projects today.
Replacement for double bit Michigan axe, 30524. Hickory or fiberglass, the industry standard for strength and longevity. Natural wood feel and texture for sure grip.
|Manufacturer||HORIZON DISTRIBUTION #ad|
4. Council Tool #ad
Council Tool 3.5 lb Michigan Pattern Double Bit Axe with 36 Inch Straight Wooden Handle #adCouncil Tool #ad
- Hand sharpened double bits for cutting and splitting, sharpened in the same manner. Forged tool steel head. The interior detail of the eye is tapered and allows for a strong mechanical bond.
Axe head is hydraulically seated onto handle and secured in a traditional manner with a wooden wedge and a round steel wedge. Head coated with red enamel and cutting edges in clear lacquer to deter rust.
5. Council Tool #ad
Council Tool Drake Off Road Tools 3.5 Lbs. Double Bit Classic Michigan Axe with 36" Straight Hickory Handle #adCouncil Tool #ad
- Ansi standards call for bit hardness of rc 45-60, at least ½ inch back from the cutting edge. Axe head is hydraulically seated onto handle and secured with a serrated aluminum wedge.
The serrated shape improves bite and the aluminum choice of material is strong, lightweight and does not change size with moisture content. Council tool internal standards call for tempered bit hardness of Rc 48-55 and we target 1-1/4 inches from the cutting edge.
Steel head. Made in usa. 36″ double-bit american hickory handle. Drake off road natural steel finish on head and cutting edges coated in clear lacquer to deter rust. Eye section is dried to below 10% moisture content to minimize shrinkage and help prevent loosening. Hand sharpened double bits for cutting and splitting, sharpened in the same.
|Brand||Council Tool #ad|
|Manufacturer||Drake Off Road Tools #ad|
|Part Number||Drake Off Road Tools|
|Model||Drake Off Road Tools|
6. Nupla #ad
22401 DB3.5LESG Ergo Power Michigan Double Bit Axe, 36" Long Handle, SG Grip, Nupla #adNupla #ad
- Safest grip in the industry; can be used with gloves without slipping; only nupla has the super grip. Nupla ergo power handles meet the highest performance ratings.
Reduces fatigue caused by strenuous oversqueezing of the handle. Nupla ergo power handles feature nuplaglas cores with molded nuclad contoured jacket. Ergonomic for comfort, safety and less fatigue.
7. AMES #ad
AMES The Company 635006 True American Double Bit Michigan Axe, 3.5 lb #adAMES #ad
- 36 inch hickory Handle. High quality hickory Handle Naturally Absorbs Shock. Used to chop wood and Clear Branches From Trees And Shrubs. No assembly Required.
|Manufacturer||THE AMES COMPANY #ad|
8. Ames True Temper Garant P #ad
True Temper 20181100 3.5 Lb Gray Toughstrike Double Bit American Hickory Michigan Axe #adAmes True Temper Garant P #ad
- Weight: 5. 85 lbs. Capacity: 3. 5lbs. Our products fulfill the requirements of our end users. Assured for high quality and standardsSpecifications. Produced with the highest grade materials.