As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
75+ Mortgage Lifter Tomato Seeds- Heirloom Variety- by Ohio Heirloom Seeds #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity. Pay only $1. 69 shipping per order! Grown in 2021 for the 2022 season. 90% germination, ships from Ohio.
2. Organo Republic #ad
Pear, Roma, Thai, 14 Rare Tomato & Tomatillo Garden Seeds Variety Pack for Planting Outdoors & Indoor Home Gardening 800+ Non-GMO Heirloom Tomato & Tomatillo Seeds: Beefsteak, Cherry Tomatoes & More #adOrgano Republic #ad
- Made in the usa by small family-owned business - quality you can trust - our tomato seeds are tested at the highest germination rates before being sealed to last for up to 3 years before you need to plant. Easy & fun growing experience with our online guides - don’t plant disappointment - add more colors to your garden with our 14 Rare Tomato & Tomatillo Seeds Variety Pack! We send only super hearty tomatillo & tomatoes seeds with the highest germination rate and fast sprout.
Fresh tomatoes & tomatillos from seeds to your table all year round. Huge value - 14 rare tomato & tomatillo garden seeds variety pack non-gmo heirloom seeds - less than $1. 50 per seed variety -800+ seeds including amana orange tomato, white beefsteak tomatoes, caribe tomato, tomatillo - Grande Rio Verde, Large Red Cherry Tomatoes Seeds, Pink Thai Egg Tomato, beefsteak tomato, Red Pear Tomato, Flame Tomato, Tomatillo - Cape Gooseberry, Yellow Pear Tomato, Roma VF Tomato, New Yorker Tomato, Yellow Stuffer Tomato.
Each packet in our seeds variety pack is resealable to make it easy to store and has its own label with a QR code for the growing instructions. Outstanding meaningful gift - for couples, babyshower, gardeners, anniversary gift, vegans, house survivalists, birthday, vegetarians, people who are looking for a new hobby or trying something new. Can be used for a variety of occasions - as a housewarming, and more. Grow tomatoes and tomatillos seeds everywhere - Indoor in aerogarden, window, and hydroponics garden or transfer them to your Outdoor Home Garden. Grow your tomato seeds and Enjoy healthy meals with the help of our cooking guide.
3. FAMILY SOWN #ad
10 Seed Packets of Non GMO Heirloom Tomatoes Including Brandywine, Roma, Cherry Tomato Seeds and More in Our Seed Starter Kit, Tomatillo, Heirloom Tomato Seeds by Family Sown #adFAMILY SOWN #ad
- All of our seeds are from open pollinated, heirloom variety plants and are 100% Non-GMO, and Made in the USA. Whether a beginner or seasoned gardener, you can enjoy growing heirloom tomato plants with our seed starting mix. Your seeds will be packaged in a semi transparent envelope and should be kept cool and dry until ready for planting.
Our seeds are perfect for an outdoor garden, indoor garden, your own tomato planter or a hydroponics growing system. 10 seed packets: this family sown seed starting mix contains 10 tomato seed packets for your home garden and a tomato growing handbook.
Usa grown & family owned: family sown has curated a number of collections of seeds for your home garden with a satisfaction guarantee. For usda zones 2-10: the seeds in our garden variety pack are good candidates for planting in most USDA zones and can also be grown indoors. Seed germination: our pack of heirloom seeds contains a card with the germination rates of the included varieties.
Family sown seeds are top quality and the germination rate of the garden seeds we sell typically ranges from 80% to 90%, with the vast majority being 85%. What’s included: our packets of brandywine pink tomato seeds, cherry tomato seeds, Black Krim tomato seeds, Cherokee purple tomato seeds, Ponderosa, Jubilee tomato seeds, tomatillo seeds, Yellow Pear tomato seeds, rainbow beefsteak and Roma tomato seeds were selected to produce a high yielding garden for your family.
4. RDR Seeds #ad
300+ Roma Tomato Seeds- Heirloom Non-GMO USA Grown Seeds for Planting by RDR Seeds #adRDR Seeds #ad
- While tomato plants can tolerate cooler temperatures, they can be damaged by temperatures below 50 degrees and should be grown with this sensitivity in mind. How to grow - plant just below soil surface and maintain lightly moist soil until germination.
Use of these tomatoes may result in jealous neighbors or friends and family arriving unannounced for dinner. Usa grown. The roma tomato is great for sauces because of its thick wall, fewer seeds, and low water content. If you're not happy for any reason return your seeds for a full refund.
Tomatoes enjoy warm temperatures and will germinate best around 80 degrees. Non-gmO. What you get - 300+ 1 gram roma tomato seeds in heat sealed packaging to keep your seeds fresh. This determinate vine produces elongated red tomatoes about 3-5 oz each.
Know where your food has been - don't worry about your food being sprayed by commercial farmers or coughed on and dropped on the floor at the grocery store, grow your own so you're in control of the environment! Instructions included - easy to follow instructions on each pack of seeds, and RDR Seeds customer service is always happy to help troubleshoot if you're having any issues. Heirloom variety from 1850's.
5. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Heirloom Rainbow Mix Tomato Seed for Planting, Survival Garden Seeds, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow in Your Home Vegetable Garden #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Favorite tomato seeds - the heirloom rainbow Mix is a collection of gardeners' favorite heirloom tomatoes. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location.
Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden.
Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Gorgeous tomatoes - these indeterminate varieties produce large and small tomatoes bursting with flavor for eating fresh or for cooking or canning. Enjoy green, orange, red, yellow and more tomatoes in various shapes and sizes.
6. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
75+ German Johnson Tomato Seeds- Heirloom Variety #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- A popular heirloom variety from the carolinas, canning, and one of the original parent-lines of the Mortgage Lifter variety. Great for slicing, and sauces.
85% germination. Highly prized for its pinkish-red fruit, large size, and scarcity of seeds. Grown in 2021 for the 2022 season. 80 days. Can grow to 1 1/2 pounds.
7. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Great Gardening Gift 1, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, San Marzano Tomato Seed for Planting, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Small seed cavities with thick, dense meaty flesh helps this tomato cook quickly into a rich tomato sauce. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Beautiful -- large full-color packet of san marzano tomato seed; a famous sauce tomato long cultivated in Italy. But don’t stop there; mix with fresh mozzarella and basil for a summertime salad or bruschetta, make fresh pico, smoky and spicy tomato jam, a tomato tart, or preserve them dried or canned for a shot of garden flavor in deep winter.
Good eats -- these tomatoes are divine simply sliced and sprinkled with a little salt and pepper.
Minimum of 100mg per packet approximately 45 seeds. Large plants are disease resistant and produce an abundance of 5-6 ounce fruits. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Under the “how To” section of our website. Great variety -- home-grown heirloom tomatoes have so much more flavor than supermarket hybrid varieties, black, purple, pink, roma, paste, including yellow, And heirloom tomatoes come in such a wide range of shapes including cherry, and in many more colors than red, beefsteak, grape, white or even green. Easy to grow -- instructions on to start indoors early included on each packet with additional growing tips, recipes, harvest instructions, etc.
8. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Heirloom, Delicious RED Tasty Fruit, Italian Roma, 50 Seeds, Tomato #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Great tasting, Old Fashioned Tomato Flavor. Better than Anything in the Store. Warning-don't buy these from chinese Vendors--These are all counterfeits and won't grow at all--Buy from Country Creek only. Great producer--Lots of Tomatoes per Plant. Easy to grow Large Roma Tomatoes.
9. Harley Seeds #ad
Indeterminate, Ukrainian Purple, Heirloom Non-GMO, This is A Mix!!! 30+ Rainbow Deluxe Tomato Seeds Mix 16 Varieties, Old German, Amish Paste USA, Chocolate Stripes #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Additionally, well above 90F, from 70-85F. Over watering can cause fungal growth which leads to seed rot. In-ground germination is not recommended. Sprout tomato seeds in small containers, preferably 4" or smaller. Start seeds in containers approximately 8 weeks prior to the planned set-out date.
Multiple seeds can be planted in a single starter container, but should be thinned once seedlings appear so only a single plant remains. Excess water can also bury seeds deep in the soil where they will not be able break the surface.
Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. This is a mix!!! rainbow deluxe tomato seeds, mix of 16 varieties, cherokee purple, san marzano, giant belgium pink, brandywine yellow, amish paste, black krim, brandywine red, GIANT Mr.
Seeds do not require light for germination but some light source should be provided for seedlings once they emerge from the soil. Use a standard potting mix that is well drained. Soil temperature for Germination: 70-75F. Cool soils, below about 60-65F, even just at night, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot. Plants should ultimately be transplanted to the garden 1-2 weeks after the expected date of last frost. Planting Depth: 1/4".