As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Scotts #ad
15,000 sq. ft., Scotts Turf Builder Halts Crabgrass Preventer with Lawn Food #adScotts #ad
- For best results, lawn should receive 1/4 to 1/2 inch of water from rainfall or watering within 2-3 days after application. Sunlight Exposure: Full-Sun. Stops crabgrass before it invades and protects your lawn all season.
Not for use on dichondra or bentgrass lawns. Feeds for a fast green-up after winter. Winter conditions after application won't affect product performance. Rain, snow or freezing conditions after application won't affect product performance.
2. Scotts #ad
Scotts Preventer, 21-22-4, 21.52-Pound 36905 LawnPro Step 1 for Seeding Starter Lawn Food with Weed Pr #adScotts #ad
- Accelerates the Root Growth Of New Grass Plants. Covers 5, 000 Sq; Ft. Prevents Crabgrass When Seeding. Prevents crabgrass, Barnyard And Foxtail.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
|Part Number||S09 36905|
3. Scotts #ad
5,000 Sq. Ft. Coverage, Scotts Complete 4-Step Program #adScotts #ad
- Follow these 4 steps to lush, green grass. Each bag covers 5, 000 sq ft. Package dimensions 21inch x 18inch x 18 inch. From spring to winter, be sure to feed and nourish your hungry lawn, all year 'round. Grass does not live by sun & water alone.
4. Scotts #ad
Crabgrass Preventer, Treats up to 10,000 sq. ft., Pre Emergent Weed Control for Lawns, Prevents Chickweed & More, 20.12 lb., Scotts Halts Crabgrass & Grassy Weed Preventer #adScotts #ad
- Apply in spring to prevent crabgrass and problem weeds all season long. Fall application prevents winter weeds, such as poa annua, henbit and chickweed.
Apply in fall to prevent moss. One application prevents crabgrass all season long. Rain, snow or freezing weather after application won't affect product performance.
|Manufacturer||Scotts Miracle-Gro #ad|
5. Scotts #ad
Covers up to 4,000 sq. ft., Prevents Crabgrass, Lawn Fertilizer, Chickweed & More, 20 lb, Kills Dandelion, Scotts Turf Builder Triple Action, Weed Killer & Preventer, Clover #adScotts #ad
- Controls existing listed lawn weeds, plantain, henbit, including dandelion, chickweed, clover, ground ivy, dollarweed, and english daisy. Ft. For use on bahiagrass, perennial Ryegrass, Centipedegrass, fine fescue, Kentucky Bluegrass, Tall Fescue, Bermudagrass, and Zosyiagrass.
Apply to a wet lawn with a scotts spreader, and then water in after 24 hours; apply in early spring when dandelions are actively growing; a 20 lb.
Scotts turf builder triple action is a three-in-one formula that kills weeds, prevents crabgrass, and feeds grass to build thick, green lawns. Prevents crabgrass for 4 months will not kill existing crabgrass; prevents other listed grassy weeds from invading your lawn. Bag treats 4, 000 sq.
6. Scotts #ad
Crabgrass Preventer, Prevents Chickweed, Treats up to 5,000 sq. ft., Pre-Emergent Weed Control for Lawns, 10 lb., Oxalis, Foxtail & More All Season Long, Scotts WeedEx Prevent with Halts #adScotts #ad
- Scotts weedex prevent with Halts prevents crabgrass all season long. Apply in early spring for season-long prevention of crabgrass, Fall application prevents winter weeds such as poa annua, henbit and chickweed.
Effective pre-emergent control of crabgrass, oxalis, foxtail, spurge, and other grassy and broadleaf weeds. Use on all lawn and grass types except dichondra or bentgrass. Stops crabgrass before it starts.
|Manufacturer||Scotts Miracle Gro #ad|
7. Scotts #ad
5,000 sq. ft., Scotts Lawn Care Plan Northern Small Yard #adScotts #ad
- Scotts turf builder weed & Feed 3 clears out weeds and feeds to thicken your lawn. The scotts lawn care plan contains everything you need to keep your yard growing strong all year long. Build strong, deep roots to prepare for winter with Scotts Turf Builder Winterguard Fall Lawn Food.
For use on bermuda, rye, tall fescue, Zoysia, Bluegrass, Centipede, and Bahia lawns. Scotts turf builder summerguard Lawn Food with Insect Control feeds and controls fleas, ticks, and other insects as listed. Scotts turf builder halts Crabgrass Preventer with Lawn Food prevents grassy weeds like crabgrass.
8. Scotts #ad
Fertilizer, Scotts Turf Builder Weed and Feed 3; Covers up to 5,000 Sq. Ft., 14.29 lbs. #adScotts #ad
- Weedgrip technology grips the weeds you see—and the ones you don't. Feeds to thicken lawns and crowd out weeds. Previous formula. Clears out dandelions and clover—satisfaction guaranteed. Scotts most powerful weed and feed. Up to 2x more powerful dandelion and clover control vs.
9. Scotts #ad
Weed Preventer, 11.31 lbs., 4,000 sq. ft., and Fertilizer, Scotts Turf Builder Triple Action1, Combination Weed Control #adScotts #ad
- For use on bahiagrass, fine fescue, Bermudagrass, Tall Fescue, perennial ryegrass, Centipedegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, and Zosyiagrass. Ft. Bag treats 4, 000 sq.
Prevents crabgrass for 4 months will not kill existing crabgrass; prevents other listed grassy weeds from invading your lawn. Controls existing listed lawn weeds, clover, dollarweed, henbit, including dandelion, chickweed, ground ivy, plantain, and english daisy.
Apply to a wet lawn with a scotts spreader, and then water in after 24 hours; apply in early spring when dandelions are actively growing; an 11. 31 lb. Scotts turf builder triple action1 is a three-in-one formula that kills weeds, and feeds grass to build thick, prevents crabgrass, green lawns.
10. Scotts #ad
Scotts Turf Builder Rapid Grass Sun & Shade Mix: up to 8,000 sq. ft., Grows in Just Weeks, Combination Seed & Fertilizer, 16 lbs #adScotts #ad
- Bag seeds up to 8, rake soil lightly to remove debris; apply grass seed with a Scotts spreader, 000 sq. Unique, proprietary combination of sun and shade mix of seed and fertilizer results in full green grass that grows in just weeks; expect to see grass growing at a minimum of 12 days and maximum of 21 days.
Enjoy a new lawn in just weeks with scotts turf builder Rapid Grass Sun & Shade Mix; grows up to 2x times faster than seed alone when applied at the new lawn rate subject to proper care.
This sun and shade grass seed and fertilizer combination will change the way you grow grass; it's the most complete solution for large problem areas in your lawn and for establishing new grass.
For best results, then water daily or as needed to keep soil surface moist until the seedlings reach 2 to 3 inches tall; one 16-lb. Fall and spring are the best times to plant grass seed; seed germinates best when temperatures are between 60°F and 80°F and the chance of frost has passed. Ft.
|Manufacturer||Scotts Miracle-Gro #ad|