As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
5 LBS, Outsidepride Crown Vetch Legume, Erosion Control, Forage Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- It grows in usda zones 4 - 10 in poor, rocky, soils. Sowing rate: 1 lb per 1, 000 square feet. Use crown vetch as a monoculture as it will crowd out other plants. Crown vetch is an excellent perennial plant used for erosion control. Can be used for forage and does not cause bloat.
2. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Non-GMO Erosion Control, Roadcrest Crested Wheatgrass & Sheep Fescue, Drought Resistant Turf Blend: Sodar Streambank Wheatgrass, 1 Lb, Cabin Grass Seed Mix #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Days to full maturity: 60 to 90 -- perennial -- USDA Hardiness Zone: 1 to 8. Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds. Non-gmo - open pollinated - Erosion Control - Drought Tolerant.
Cabin grass seed mix - 1 lb - aka: green Space Holder, Dryland Turf Mix, Erosion Turf Mix. Low growing - mow infrequently - Not a forage grass so wildlife should leave it alone.
3. Scotts #ad
Grows in Just Weeks, Combination Seed & Fertilizer, 5.6 lbs, Scotts Turf Builder Rapid Grass Sun & Shade Mix: up to 2,800 sq. ft. #adScotts #ad
- Bag seeds up to 2, 800 sq. Fall and spring are the best times to plant grass seed; seed germinates best when temperatures are between 60°F and 80°F and the chance of frost has passed. For best results, rake soil lightly to remove debris; apply grass seed with a Scotts spreader, then water daily or as needed to keep soil surface moist until the seedlings reach 2 to 3 inches tall; one 5.
6-lb. This sun and shade grass seed and fertilizer combination will change the way you grow grass; it's the most complete solution for large problem areas in your lawn and for establishing new grass.
Enjoy a new lawn in just weeks with scotts turf Builder Rapid Grass Sun & Shade Mix; grows up to 2x times faster than seed alone when applied at the newlawn rate subject to proper care.
Unique, proprietary combination of sun and shade mix of seed and fertilizer results in full green grass that grows in just weeks; expect to see grass growing at a minimum of 12 days and maximum of 21 days. Ft.
|Manufacturer||Scotts Miracle-Gro #ad|
4. MBS Seed #ad
20 lb Bag, Tank Dam & Erosion Control Mix #adMBS Seed #ad
- Newly constructed tank dams need very quick coverage to keep the soil from washing away, as well as permanent grass to keep it together in the long run.
Quick growing annuals for putting down roots fast, plus permanent native for long term erosion control. These grasses are excellent forages for livestock. Contains hulled and unhulled common bermudagrass, foxtail millet, lovegrass, annual ryegrass, teff, sideoats grama and tall fescue.2
20 pound bag, plant one bag per acre 43, 560 sq/ft. This mix has quick growing annuals for putting down roots fast, plus permanent native and improved pasture grasses for long term erosion control. Controls Soil Erosion.
5. Scotts #ad
Quickly Repairs Bare Spots, Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed Perennial Ryegrass Mix, Ideal for High Traffic Areas and Erosion Control, Full Sun and Light Shade, Seeds up to 2,900 sq. ft., 7.lb. #adScotts #ad
- Seeds up to 2, 900 sq. Ft. Designed for full sun and light shade, fine bladed texture & low drought resistance. 4 in 1 watersmart plus coating absorbs more water than uncoated seed, feeds with essential nutrients and helps protect seedlings from disease.
Includes scotts best seed, helps protect seedlings against disease, keeps seed moist 2x longer than uncoated seed and feeds to jumpstart growth. Ideal for quick growth, erosion control and high traffic areas.
6. Scotts #ad
3 lbs., Fundamentals by Scotts Grass Seed Perennial Ryegrass Mix: Up to 1,249 sq. ft., For High Traffic Areas, Helps Control Erosion #adScotts #ad
- Of new lawn and reseeds 1, apply with a Scotts spreader, 249 sq. Ft. Bag seeds 375 sq. Ft. One 3-lb. Grow a lawn that grows well in sunny and high traffic areas with Fundamentals by Scotts Grass Seed Perennial Ryegrass Mix. Of existing lawn; for best results, then lightly rake seed into the soil and water daily.
This perennial ryegrass seed mix is designed for yards that see a lot of activity, and it will perform well even in direct sunlight. Plus, it establishes quickly and helps control erosion. The coated grass seed mix absorbs 2x more water than uncoated seed.
7. Pennington #ad
Pennington Smart Seed Dense Shade Grass Mix 7 lb #adPennington #ad
- Requires only 2 to 6 hours of sunlight. Ft. Disease and traffic-resistant for a strong, durable lawn. Grow thick, green grass in areas of your lawn that don't receive much sunlight. Contains just the right amount of fertilizer to help your lawn succeed.
This bag covers up to 1, 750 sq. Save up to 30% more water year after year versus ordinary grass seed. The perfect mix of Tall Fescue and Fine Fescue to thrive in shady conditions. Guaranteed to grow. See results in 8 to 16 days.
|Manufacturer||Central Garden & Pet #ad|
|Warranty||If you are not satisfied, please let us know why and contact us about a refund. Keep your bag and proof of purchase. WE STAND BEHIND OUR PRODUCTS. OR YOUR MONEY BACK MAIL TO: Pennington Seed, Inc. Customer Service Dept. PO Box 290 Madison, GA 30650 CALL US 1.800.285.SEED WEBSITE pennington.com|
8. Nature's Seed #ad
Pacific Northwest Erosion Control Mix 0.5 Acre #adNature's Seed #ad
- 20% annual ryegrass 10% white Clover 10% Quickguard Sterile Triticale Hybrid. 20% mountain brome 20% slender Wheatgrass 20% Perennial Ryegrass. Seeding rate: 20 lbs. This mix produces a stand that will contain approximately:. Acre.
9. OrOlam #ad
White Dutch Clover Seed Flowering Seeds for Wildlife Food Plots & Soil Erosion Control 10,000 Seeds #adOrOlam #ad
- Blooming clover is often used as an alternative to lawns Annual clover used for cover crops, forage, silage, erosion control.
By orolam u. S. A. Helps loosen soil and boost its nitrogen levels. Hardy perennial once established, Well suited for almost any soil, early maturing, Desired by most wildlife.
10. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated, 5 LBS #adOutsidepride #ad
- Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs which is usually within 14 days with temperatures of 65 - 70F. White dutch clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly.
Seeding rate: sow seed at 1/4 lb - 1/2 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 10 lbs per acre. This perennial seed can be grown across the country for deer food plots, pasture mixtures, erosion control, and cover crops in USDA Zones 3 - 10.
White dutch clover seed is a perennial used for erosion control, green manure crop, pasture mixtures, food plots, lawn alternative, ground cover, and many other uses. It can also be used an a lawn alternative. White clover helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil.