As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Jiffy #ad
35 Jiffy 7 Peat Pellets 50mm, Seeds Starting, Jiffy Peat Pellet Helps to Avoid Root Shock, Large Pellets #adJiffy #ad
- Just add water and pellet will expand. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage. No soil reqired. Pellet size 50mm 2 x 3. 5 inch. Ready and easy to use.
2. Gardentrends #ad
Gardentrends Jiffy Super Pellets, Expands to 2" Diameter 50 mm x 3-1/4" Tall, 50ct #adGardentrends #ad
- Reduce transplant shock: Plant pellets right into the ground. Jiffy pellets: Are made of sterile peat growing medium. Pellets: 3/4" thick compressed expands to a 2" diameter 50 mm x 3-1/4" tall cylinder.
Promotes: Great root development. No pot needed: The growing medium offers great aeration and water retention.
3. Legigo #ad
Legigo 50 Pcs 50mm Peat Pellets Starter Pods, Compressed Starting Plugs Pellet Fiber Soil Helps to Avoid Root Shock for Planting Herb Flower Vegetables #adLegigo #ad
- As the plant grows, to prevent the root from being stifled. They are small and compact, easy to transition into bigger containers. The quantity is ample for you to start seeds plug of different plants at the same time. You can also plant it with your kids or as a gift to send to your family who likes plants.
Material: peat pellets are made of peat, is harmless to the environment, so it is beneficial for plants to help plant growth, easily and cleanly storable, which has great aeration and water retention, and can be completely degraded. Easy to use: you just put them in warm water to expand them not too hot or they'll tear, you can cut the netting off for helping the roots to expand or transplant it into a bigger pot, push in some seeds, and done.
Perfect size: each peat soil pellet is 2 inches in diameter and 047 inches in height, and the height can reach 2.
17 inches after absorbing water. What you get: each package includes 50 pcs 50mm peat pellets, these come in a compressed round shape, once water is added they grow significantly. It is very convenient to store and carry out. It is also suitable for 1020 trays, helping your seedlings grow faster. Wide application: seeds starter pellets are great for starting your veggies, garden plants indoors or outdoors, evening primrose, such as tomatoes, peppers, making your seedling work easier and lower cost.
4. PACETAP #ad
Plant,Flowers and Vegetables, PACETAP 100 PCS 50mm Peat Pellet Seed Starter Soil ,Seedling Soil Block,Germination Soil Blocks,Seed Fertilizer Nutrient Block Compressed Peat Block for Grow Herbs #adPACETAP #ad
- Pacetap plugs pellets seedling soil blocks are wrapped by a biodegradable mesh vents non-woven fabric. The roots of the plants can easily penetrate the non-woven fabric. At this point, place the plant's seeds in the center. Soil dibber is easily and quickly makes holes in sowing compost for seeds.
And easy to transfer your plant to the right place. Start your garden dream with seedling peat pellets soil block. The non-woven compressed nursery nutrition block has a high success rate when used for planting, and is suitable for cultivating various types of shoots, houseplants, wheat grass, succulents, such as vegetables, flowers and ornamental plants, herbs, etc.
You just need to put compressed peat block in a container, then add enough water water level needs to be higher than the fiber soil pellet, after a few minutes, seed starter soil will absorb water and swell.
Each package include 100 pcs of 50mm peat pellets sowing soil 100 pcs pVC label and 2pcs soil Dibber. There is no need to separate the non-woven fabric during transplantation. Once the seedlings have grown, simply insert the entire seed starter / seedling into an outdoor terrace / deck planter or backyard garden. Promotes strong root growth and plant vigor, weeds or diseases and it increases the life of plants. Labels can help you distinguish different types of plants.
5. Aulock #ad
50 Pcs Peat Pellet- 50mm Plant Starter Compressed Nutrient Fertilizer Fiber Soil Block Plant Starting Plugs Peat Pellets Bulk for Plant Seedling Transplanting Growing Herb Flower Vegetables #adAulock #ad
- Multiple applications: peat soil particles are easy to cultivate seedlings, herbs, succulents, garden plants, etc. Easy to use: firstly put them in a container, then place the seeds in the middle and wait for them to sprout. Ideal gardening gift: each non-woven compressed nursery nutrition block is 2'' in diameter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, friends or colleagues on special days like birthdays, bringing enough moisture for growing seeds.
Nutrient-rich material: seeds starter pellets are made of peat, which has strong air permeability and water retention, helping plant roots grow. Package includes: 50 pieces of 50mm peat pellets and 50 pieces blank plant labels are included in per package, which is a great combination for your seeds starting and growing.
In addition, cucumbers, peppers, which is very suitable for indoor or outdoor cultivation of tomatoes, and have a high success rate, flowers, you can plant with your family, enjoying the fun of growing in life.
Labels can help you distinguish different types of plants. Small and compact, and is rich in nutrients, it swells with water for easy and clean storage. As the plant grows, preferably with warm water to swell, you can cut the outer wrapping non-woven mesh and transplant it into a larger pot to allow the roots to expand and grow vigorously. And the outer non-woven material can be completely degraded. You can gift to your family, and will grow to 4-5 times after watering, family gatherings, etc.
|Part Number||Aulock-Peat Pellets-50mm-50Pcs-2|
6. ZeeDix #ad
Seed Fertilizer Nutrient Block Compressed Peat Block, ZeeDix 50pcs 50mm Peat Pellet Fiber Soil Plant Seed Starters Plugs Pallet Seedling Soil Block #adZeeDix #ad
- Size: each peat soil pellet is with a 50mm/2 inches diameter and 05 high, after absorbing water, the height can reach 1. 4 inches high bring enough grow room for the seeds. Package includes: includes 50pcs fiber soil direct plant seed starters, enough seed peat, you can grow multiple plants/ flowers/ vegetables at the same time.
It can be transplanted and planted without detachment. Great for beginners in gardening and also for kids. Adding water above the pellets fiber soil; 3. In the nursery the top of the block is buried in the middle of the seed, and the seed can be completely placed in the matrix.
As the seedlings continue to grow and replenish in time, the entire expansion process takes about 3-5 minutes; 4. The unique net cover design is convenient for the transportation and transplanting of seedlings, sphagnum moss is environmentally friendly and can be fully degraded; it is convenient for transplanting and colonizing operations, and it is not scattered.
Function: these fiber nutrient soils can allow your plant seeds to be planted indoors in the cold winter and can grow healthily. The method of use is simple and easy to operate. The general depth is twice the seed diameter. Putting some peat pellets in a container; 2. The depth of the seed is entered according to the size of the seed diameter.
7. Max Shape #ad
200 Pcs Peat Pellets Plant Starter,30MM Plant Starting Plugs,Fiber Soil Direct Plant Seeding Starters peat pellets for seedlings #adMax Shape #ad
- Wide applicaiton:the non-woven compressed nursery nutrition block has a highly success rate when used for planting, quash, such as tomatoes, herbs, onions, sunflower, cucumber, great for indoor outdoor seeding starting vegetables, flowers, peppers, tobacco etc.
Usage steps: 1. Using a toothpick or a pencil to make a small well after fully expand. Place the compressed peat moss in a small container. 6. 3. Package includes: 200pcs 30mm fiber soil direct plant starters.
Great for beginners in gardening and also for kids. 4. Plant starter soil:peat pellets are compressed peat moss that once exposed to water, the pellets expand into soft little pucks of wet peat with the netting holding them together, create a self-contained growing pot.
Once the seedlings have grown, simply insert the entire seed starter / seedling into an outdoor terrace / deck planter or backyard garden. 7. Transplant the seedlings where you want to plant. Place you seeds in the well and lightly cover them with soil. Promotes strong root growth and plant vigor, which are nutritious organic soil fertilizers, weeds or diseases and it increases the life of plants.
8. Root Naturally #ad
200 Count, Root Naturally 36mm Peat Pellets #adRoot Naturally #ad
- Perfect for starting seeds and cuttings. Root naturally 36mm Peat Pellets - 200 Count. Resealable Bag. Includes Instructions. Fits in 36mm Trays.
9. Root Naturally #ad
200 Count, Root Naturally 42mm Peat Pellets #adRoot Naturally #ad
- Fits in 42mm trays. Perfect for starting seeds and cuttings. Resealable Bag. 42mm premium peat Pellets - 200ct. Includes Instructions.
10. Jiffy #ad
200 ea by Growers Solution, Jiffy-7 Peat Pellet 36mm Seed Starting #adJiffy #ad
- In stock and ready for immediate shipping! Jiffy products are proven helpers in growing plants. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage. Purchase 200 jiffy-7 peat pellets 36mm.
Jiffy-7 peat pellets offer quicker rooting due to the air pruning that stimulates fibrous root development within the plug. Peat pellets will produce stronger, more compact plants. Labor saving and cost efficient.