As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. California Tropicals #ad
Philodendron Micans 4" from California Tropicals #adCalifornia Tropicals #ad
- All of our listings have very representative pictures of what you will receive. California Tropicals. This plant comes fully rooted in a 4" pot, ready to grow in your beautiful home or office! Enhance Your Environment. Perfect gift for any occasion! .
2. California Tropicals #ad
Philodendron Micans, 3" from California Tropicals #adCalifornia Tropicals #ad
- All of our listings have very representative pictures of what you will receive. This plant comes fully rooted in a 3" pot, ready to grow in your beautiful home or office! California Tropicals. Perfect gift for any occasion! .
3. California Tropicals #ad
6'' from California Tropicals, Philodendron Micans #adCalifornia Tropicals #ad
- Enhance Your Environment. This plant comes fully rooted in a 6" pot, ready to grow in and your beautiful home or your office. All of our listings have very representative pictures of what you would receive. Perfect gift for any occassion! .
4. The Plant Farm #ad
Philodendron Micans, 4" Plant #adThe Plant Farm #ad
- Great addition to any home. This plant likes to trail, so it makes a great hanging plant. Philodendron micans has beautiful green-bronze leaves that have a velvety feel to them.
5. Heights Botanicals #ad
Philodendron Micans Live House Plant 4" Pot by Heights Botanicals #adHeights Botanicals #ad
- Water again when top inch or two of soil is dry. 4" square pot that Fits well into 6" Round Pot. Light: low to Moderate indirect light is best.
Hand wrapped and tied in hand stamped bag. Watering: water until soil is damp water should not pour out when tipped. Comes with decorative moss top dressing.
6. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Live Plant in a 4 Inch Growers Pot, Philodendron 'Micans', Philodendron Micans, Florist Quality Indoor Air Purifying Houseplant from Florida #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by wekiva foliage. While it can technically survive in a standard potting soil, the philodendron micans will thrive in a custom soil mix designed to meet its needs. Typical household temperature levels are more than adequate for the philodendron micans, drafty windows or air vents.
The philodendron micans enjoys bright to medium indirect light. This philodendron is easy to care for and grow indoors as a houseplant. Native to tropical environments, just ensure that you keep your plant away from any cold, the philodendron micans thrives in warm temperatures and humid conditions.
While the philodendron micans does produce flowers in the wild, the blooms are fairly insignificant compared to their brilliant foliage. It appreciates bright, it is extremely rare for them to flower indoors and when they do, indirect light; well-draining soil; and regular watering.
Avoid prolonged periods of direct sunlight as it can burn the delicate leaves, causing discoloration and crispy edges. Water your philodendron micans once the top 2-3 inches of the soil have dried out. This tropical aroid requires an airy, moist, well-draining soil mixture that is rich in organic matter. Another easy way to tell if your micans needs water is to check the leaves: once it is thirsty the leaves will start to droop and curl inwards slightly.
7. CANOPI #ad
Philodendron Micans Velvet Leaf Philodendron Live Indoor Houseplant, 6 Inch Nursery Pot Diameter #adCANOPI #ad
- Allow the top half of the soil to dry before watering. Plant ships in a plastic grow pot with drainage holes. Philodendrons are hardy plants with a strong will to live and propagate.
This beautiful trailing plant features vibrant, dark green, velvety heart shaped leaves that climb up or down on delicate green vines.
Like many philodendrons, indirect sunlight, the Micans will thrive in bright, but can adapt to and tolerate low to medium light exposure. This may be weekly to ten day intervals, but will depend on ambient humidity and light levels. The size refers to the top diameter of the pot.
8. Philodendron Fertilizer | #ad
Philodendron Fertilizer PhilodendronPlant Food Indoor Plant Food Liquid Fertilizer for Philodendron Micans Selloum Plantvine Burle Marx NPK Fertilizer by Aquatic Arts #adPhilodendron Fertilizer | #ad
- Intended use is once per month during months with plenty of sunlight usually March through September. Bottle supply expectancy: an 8 oz bottle of fertilizer is estimated to last a year, or longer. Sustenance for philodendrons: nitrogen fertilizer is a liquid plant food that provides philodendron support.
Philodendron seeds or large plant purpose: Npk fertilizer enhances the grow process for both philodendron seeds and established philodendron house plants. Heartleaf enthusiasts will witness their favorites take shape into vibrant, plantvine philodendron, split leaf philodendron, velvet philodendron or philodendron pink princess, lime philodendron, thriving specimens.
Vigor, light and dark green leaves. During the winter in cooler climates, use this mixture once every 6 weeks rather than once per month.
3-1-2 miracle ratio delivers nutrients to soil and roots, optimizing the growth of live plants. Heart-leaf spectrum: fall fertilizer will treat green philodendron, as well as other types of live philodendron plant. Philodendron formula will accelerate growth stages, POTENCY: Observe philodendron indoor plants flourish with a mixture of large, allowing plants to blossom into maturity quicker, resulting in an exhibition of their truest anatomy.
9. yunakesa #ad
Prince of Orange Moonlight Philodendron Plant in 4" Pot #adyunakesa #ad
- The plant you will receive is growing in a 4" pot. Easy to grow house plant. Prefers bright, indirect light or atrificial light. Keep soil evenly moist, but not wet or dry. Makes a great gift.