As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Full Instructions for Planting and Growing, Indoors or Outdoor; Great Gardening Gift 1, White Sage Seed to Plant, Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Beautiful -- full color packet of white Sage Salvia apiana herb seeds; a wonderful gift for the gardener. Bushy plant produces strongly aromatic silvery leaves and blue flowering spikes.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, etc. Minimum of 400mg per packet. Traditional herb -- traditional native American incense herb from California.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. In the “how to” section of our website. If these seeds don’t germinate, harvest instructions, we will happily make it right for you. Indoor or outdoor - a carefully selected variety that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden. Attracts pollinators.
2. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Sage Seeds with Instructions to Plant and Grow Kitchen Herb Garden, Indoor or Outdoor; Great Garden Gift 1, Sage Seeds for Planting, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Beautiful -- large color seed packet of the popular culinary herb sage Salvia officinalis; This hardy shrub-like perennial is a staple for a classic herb garden. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, etc. In the “how to” section of our website. Beautiful pink and white flowers in early spring.
Indoor or outdoor -- a carefully selected variety that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden. There is actually enough seed to do both. Minimum of 400 mg per packet. Always have savory sage on hand - fresh sage is an essential ingredient for meat dishes like salmon, turkey, soups, Sage pesto, and steak.
It also gives a fresh savory flavor to butternut squash, bean dishes, chicken, sausage, and cornbread dressing. Fresh sage has a rich savory taste and smell that will make your food taste gourmet. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. If these seeds don’t germinate, recipes, we will happily make it right for you. There are many culinary uses for the flavorful dusty green leaves.
3. Plant Good Seed #ad
Pack of 100, Open Pollinated, Untreated Herb Seeds for Planting – from USA, Non-GMO, White Sage Salvia apiana Seeds #adPlant Good Seed #ad
- White sage salvia apiana; or bee sage is a perennial shrub native to the Southern West Coast of the United States. Best grown in Spring in Most Climates.
Silvery-blue foliage. Save your own seeds! Perennial. Commonly used for smudging/incense its leaves have a distinct aroma when burned. 120 days of harvest, 3-4 feet tall and about 4 feet in diameter.
Non-gmo, open-pollinated, untreated heirloom seed variety. Each packet contains ~100 seeds 025 gram. White sage is a perennial plant that grows well in climate hardiness Zone 9 and above. Can also be grown as an annual or over winter indoors. Know the source: the plant good Seed Company is located in Ojai, California, United States.
4. Garden & Patio #ad
100+ California White Sage Seeds~ Sacred "Salvia Apiana" Ceremonial Aromatic Make Your Own Smudge Sticks! Rainbow Seeds & Supplies #adGarden & Patio #ad
- Spiritual herb. Aromatic. Easy to grow! Perennial. High quality rainbow Seeds & Supplies? Brand Seeds.
5. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Grow Sustainable Smudging Incense, White Sage Seed for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Pack with Instructions to Plant & Grow in Your Home Garden, Survival Garden Seeds, 1 Packet #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location.
Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Popular smudging herb - a sacred native american plant that is also known as Buffalo Sage. Burning white sage creates a powerful smoke known for its strong cleansing and purifying fragrance.
Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come.
Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Each pack has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Attracts pollinators - the flowers and powerful fragrance of white sage will attract bees and other friendly pollinators to the garden.
6. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Heirloom 88% Germination Rate, Sage Seeds 1.5g Non-GMO Seeds with Easy to Follow Planting Instructions, Gaea's Blessing Seeds #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- The handsome, dusty-green to silvery foliage forms a good base for dried floral wreaths and swags. As adopters of the safe Seed Pledge, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
Salvia officinalis - non-gmo - 88% germination rate for the current lot! Sage is a lovely herb that is widely used for culinary purposes to impart a wonderful flavor to meat dishes, mixed herb seasonings, sauces, dressings, and teas.
We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to protecting the biodiversity of our planet, and above all, to doing our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, to ensuring our customers' satisfaction. Makes a great herbal tea with myriad health benefits! Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, usa.
7. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Salvia Farinacea Non-GMO Heirloom Varieties for Your Garden, Survival Garden Seeds Sage Collection Seed Vault, Culinary Sage Salvia Officinalis & Victoria Blue Sage, White Sage Salvia Apiana #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- The seeds in these packs will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. White sage is a unique herb used in smudging for traditional ceremonial uses and can be brewed into a medicinal tea.
White, blue & culinary sages - Culinary sage is a treasured herb, vegetables, used for flavoring sausages, and dressing for Thanksgiving. Easy to grow - seeds come in a beautiful paper packets with instructions for successful growing and germination alongside your vegetables.
Grow now or later - ready to plant now or save for future gardening. The strong scent of white sage makes it a very popular herb to burn as incense with leaves bound together in a stick. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners.
Each packet has instructions for saving seeds. Fragrant plants - all three varieties of sage attract bees, hummingbirds, and other friendly pollinators to the garden. Victoria blue is also called mealycup sage and is a native perennial wildflower. Some of these plants can be grown indoors or outdoors in container gardening. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come.
8. Organo Republic #ad
Sage, Italian Parsley, 12 Easy to Grow Herb Seeds Variety Pack for Planting Indoor, Chives & More, Thai Basil, Outdoors. 3500+ NON-GMO Heirloom Herbal Garden Seeds: Lemon Balm, Oregano, Dill, Cilantro #adOrgano Republic #ad
- Outstanding meaningful gift - for couples, birthday, vegetarians, gardeners, people who are looking for a new hobby or trying something new. Can be used for a variety of occasions - as a housewarming, vegans, babyshower, house survivalist, anniversary gift and more. Non-gmo heirloom herbal garden seeds for less than $1.
50 per seeds variety - over 3500 seeds including: thai basil, Sage, Italian Basil, Dill, Chives, Lemon Basil, Cilantro Coriander, Purple Basil, Oregano, Italian Parsley, Chervil. Grow your herbal seeds and Enjoy healthy meals the help of our cooking guide. Our detailed growing guide helps you grow the garden of your dream like a PRO.
Fresh medicinal & tea herbs from seeds to your table all year round. Huge value -12 easy to grow herb seeds variety pack for planting indoor & outdoors. Made in the usa by small family-owned business - quality you can trust - our easy to grow herb seeds are tested at highest germination rates before being sealed to last for up to 3 years before you need to plant.
Each packet in our seeds variety pack is resealable to make easy to store and has own label with a QR code for the growing instructions. Easy & fun growing experience with our online guides - don’t plant disappointment - Add more colors to your garden with our Easy to Grow Herb Seeds Variety Pack! We send only super hearty herb seeds with the highest germination rate and fast sprout. Grow herb seeds everywhere - Indoor in aerogarden, window and hydroponics garden or transfer them to your Outdoor Home Garden.
9. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Victoria Blue Sage Seed for Planting, Survival Garden Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Mealycup Sage or Salvia Farinacea in Your Home Vegetable Garden #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons.
Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. The leaves are shiny and elongated, unlike most sage varieties.
Each pack has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Native wildflower - mealycup sage, or victoria blue, particularly Texas and Mexico.
Pollinator friendly - the deep blue purple cup shaped flowers grow in showy spikes and attract pollinators, including bees and butterflies. It is drought-tolerant and good for growing in the heat as a perennial, is native the North American continent, or in colder climates as an annual. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates.