As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Holland Bulb Farms #ad
Fanal Red Astilbe #adHolland Bulb Farms #ad
- Astilbe x arendsii. This item will bloom Early Summer. Perennial in zones 3 to 9. Bulb size: 2-3 eyes. Package contains 1 plant start.
2. Premier Plant Solutions #ad
Premier Plant Solutions 12573 Visions in Red False Spirea Astilbe, 19cm #adPremier Plant Solutions #ad
- Hardiness Zones: 4-8. Mature height and width: 15-18 Inches Tall and 18-24 Inches Wide. Suggested 2-Day Shipping for optimal plants. Does not ship to ca, ut, ak, or, NV, mt, id, az, WA, HI.
Plant is subject to not reflect exact pictures, due to trimming and/or season. Robust, dark green foliage and dark purplish-red feathery Spikes of flowers in mid-summer.
3. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Astilbe Arendsii Bunter Plant Seed, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- This mix has colors of violet, cream, pink, red, flower beds, and white that will bloom through summer! They are also deer resistant and perfect for gardens, and borders.
Astilbe grows up to 28 inches in height, making it a wonderful cut flower and dried floral arrangement flower. Sow these heirloom seeds at 3 - 5 seeds per plant in moist soil and keep moist until germination occurs in 28 - 35 days.
Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year. Astilbe arendsii bunter plant grows as a perennial in USDA Zones: 4 - 8 and is shade tolerant, thriving best in partial shade areas.
4. Gardening Products 4 Less #ad
Gardening Products 4 Less Giant Plume Assorted Astilbe Flower Bulbs 3, 12Pack with Planting Tool Great Gardening Gift 3, 6 #adGardening Products 4 Less #ad
- Beautiful Astilbe Flower Bulbs. Estimated height when fully grown: 24” to 48” tall. Recommended planting region: 3–9. Blooming periods: summer to fall. Place in partial sun to full shade. Planting tool with 12 Pack.
5. Holland Bulb Farms #ad
Mixed Astilbe Value Bag #adHolland Bulb Farms #ad
- Perennial in zones 3 to 9. Package contains 8 plant starts. Bulb size: No. This item will bloom Early Summer. Astilbe. 1.
6. Florida Foliage #ad
10 Live Plants, Drought Tolerant Ground Cover Grass, Super Blue Liriope #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Abundant blue flower spikes rise above the attractive, grass-like foliage followed by clusters of black berries. The liriope is quite tough and is both heat and drought tolerant. It features abundant blue-purple spikes of flowers that rise above its tufted, grass like foliage in summer and are followed by clusters of black berries.
Once established it requires very little maintenance. Known to spread, though it responds well to splitting and transplanting efforts and is one of the least invasive of the Liriope family.
The super blue liriope is an improved variety of the more common Big Blue Liriope that grows a bit taller and can tolerate more direct sunlight. This liriope is best used as a ground-cover, border or edging plant or in a mass planting. Its flowers bloom best in a sunny location.
It is exceptional as a container plant, lush border or pathway edging, in mass plantings and under large trees. Evergreen. This hard-working shrub grows well in hard to grow places such as banks and slopes, driveways or filling in gaps between shrubs. It is heat tolerant, drought tolerant and salt spray tolerant. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by florida foliage. This plant prefers moist, loamy soil and partially shaded areas, but will tolerate dry soil areas once established.