As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Espoma #ad
Espoma Company VFGS1 Organic Vegetable and Flower Soil Тwo Рack #adEspoma #ad
- Perfect for in-ground plantings. Fortified with Earthworm Castings. You will receive 2 bags per purchase. Enhanced with Myco-tone Mycorrhizae. All natural & Organic.
2. Coast of Maine #ad
20 Quart Bag, Coast of Maine OMRI Listed Tomato and Vegetable Plant Potting Soil Compost Blend for Container Gardens and Flower Pots #adCoast of Maine #ad
- Certified organic: OMRI-listed and preservative-free for use in organic gardening operations. Plenty of material: 20 quarts of potting soil for your container garden or professional farm; Material: Earthworms.
Nutrient dense: dark brown blend of composts and nutrients to provide everything your plants need. Ideal for all plants: Lightweight, organic compost potting soil blend that's ideal for tomatoes and vegetables. Perfect density: Balanced design encourages water retention and steady drainage.
3. Fox Farm #ad
FoxFarm Ocean Forest FX14000 -1.5 Cubic Foot Organic Potting Soil #adFox Farm #ad
- Contents: blend of earthworm castings, bat guano, sea-going fish & crab meal, forest humus, moss & more. Ph levels: ocean forest is pH adjusted at 6. 3 to 6. 8 to allow for optimum fertilizer uptake. Size: 38. 6 quarts of foxfarm ocean forest potting soil for your hungry plants; Dimensions L x W x H: 27.
5 x 18. 3 x 3. 7 inches. Benefits: encourages strong branching and a sturdy, healthy growth habit and is ideal for containerized plantings. Application: ultimate potting soil that has everything your plants need in one bag.
|Brand||Fox Farm #ad|
4. Michigan Peat #ad
50-Pound, Michigan Peat 1250 Baccto Premium Potting Soil #adMichigan Peat #ad
- Available in 50-pound bag. Features starter And Slow Release Fertilizers. Ensures successful Growing In Containers Or Beds. Ideal for use right out of the bag as a general purpose potting soil.
Features starter and slow release fertilizers. Baccto premium potting soil. The advanced, perlite, proven blend of rich dark reed sedge peat, and sand ensures successful growing in containers or beds. General Purpose Soil.
|Brand||Michigan Peat #ad|
|Manufacturer||Michigan Peat #ad|
5. Live Earth Products #ad
Live Earth Products Humate Soil Conditioner, 50 lbs. Bag #adLive Earth Products #ad
- Increases soil carbon, and helps plants grow larger, improves water and nutrient uptake in plants, and soil organic matter, stronger root systems. Safe for pets and kids. Mined from ancient organic plant deposits and is derived from humic shale containing 45% total humic acid.
Omri listed. Live earth humate soil Conditioner is natural, organic and made from ancient plant matter. Ideal for use on lawns, turf, vegetable gardens, flowers, trees and shrubs. Contains humic acid, fulvic acid, and humin. Product is shipped in one 50-pound bag.
6. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Raised Bed Soil, 1.5 cu. ft. #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- 100% organic mix. Soil and mulch certified. Omri listed for use in organic gardening. Pre-mixed blend. Grows bigger, more bountiful plants vs unfed plants. Raised bed gardening improves drainage and simplifies the control of weeds and pests. For vegetables, fruits, flowers and herbs.
7. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Garden Soil Vegetables and Herbs 1.5 cu ft #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Increases vegetable harvest versus unfed plants. Only ships to ct, il, ma, oh, nh, in, ky, de, nj, ny, mi, pA, me, mo, vt, ia, ri, WI.
Grows bigger, more bountiful vegetables versus unfed plants. For in-ground use Only. Moisture control protects against over or under watering. Feeds up to 3 months.
8. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Potting Mix 2 cu. ft. #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- For indoor and outdoor container plants. More blooms for more color vs. Unfed plants. Unfed plants. For use in containers. Feeds up to 6 months. Grows plants Twice as Big vs.