As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Costa Farms #ad
Excellent Gift or Home Décor, Live Indoor Plant, Costa Farms Majesty Palm Tree, 3 to 4-Feet Tall, Ships with Décor Planter, Fresh From Our Farm #adCosta Farms #ad
- Plants help filter harmful pollutants, such as benzene and formaldehyde, from indoor air. Ships in a 10-inch diameter décor pot. Adjust as needed for your environment.
Height at shipping is approximately 30-inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Majesty palms are slow-growing houseplants, so you don't need to worry about your majesty palm outgrowing its space. Costa farms grow majesty palms in low-light conditions to ensure they thrive as houseplants, they shouldn't be in hot, sunny situations.
Grow majesty palm tree in bright, indirect sunlight for the best growth and enjoy! Water majesty palm tree with approximately 2-3 cups of water about once a week. Air-purifying. Palms can suffer if the soil stays dry for too long; the tips of the leaves will start to turn brown.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
|Model||Majesty Palm Tree|
2. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Includes Care Guide, Perfect Plants Windmill Palm Live Plant, 3 Gallon #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- These trees grow well in usda hardiness zones 8-11. Mature heights for the windmill palm are 25-30 feet with mature widths spanning 6-10 feet. Be sure to plan for their tall vertical growth that it won’t interfere with important power lines.
With proper care these trees can grow quite fast at up to 8 inches per Year. One of the most cold tolerant palm tree varieties, this makes the Windmill palm a very popular choice for regions in its Hardiness zones which experience tough winters.
This live windmill palm tree brings the feel and vibes of a summer beach paradise to any landscape they are planted in. Very low maintenance! once well established these plants become very drought and salt tolerant, making them ideal plants for beach house environments.
3. U UNITED NURSERY #ad
United Nursery Majesty Palm Tree, Live Indoor and Outdoor Plant 28-36" Shipping Size. Shipped Fresh in Grower Pot from Our Florida Farm #adU UNITED NURSERY #ad
- Add a tropical touch to your home - the majesty palm will flourish in your home and will give any space the perfect tropical touch. Indoor and outdoor live plant for a versatile tropical feel – this indoor and outdoor live palm will grow and thrive inside or outside environments.
Pet friendly air purifying plants. Our indoor live plants are grown and cared for in Homestead, FL, USA. The majesty palm plant prefers an environmental temperature of 60-90F degrees.
These majestic palm plants will grow up to 10-12 feet tall. Securely packaged. The majesty palm likes medium light and water. This plant comes in a 9. 25 inch nursery pot. This plant is part of our Cat Friendly Plants and Dog Friendly Plants collection.
Estimated growth and dimension details - The Majesty palm trees make a great addition to you outside patio. Human cared for. Plants keep your home healthy. Height at shipping varies, from 24- 28 inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot. Your plant is specially shipped in a sustainable package that can be disposed of and recycled easily, reducing waste and protecting the environment.
4. American Plant Exchange #ad
AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Windmill Palm Tree-Cold Hardy 2ft Height Live Plant, 2 Gallon, Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- This pet safe air purifier is in a 2 gallon plastic nursery pot and measures 14-18" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the fronds.
This beautiful, easy care and cold hardy, tropical palm tolerates temperatures down to 10 degrees and lends an exotic look to your home or garden. Windmills are drought tolerant evergreen specimens that can be planted outdoors in zones 7 to 11 and they make excellent cold tolerant houseplants.
The low maintenance windmill is the palm for cold climates and is a great potted plant for home or office decks, patios, porches, sills, and gardens. House plants have been proven to reduce stress, aid in restful sleep, purify and clean air, boost your mood, and improve productivity.
|Brand||American Plant Exchange #ad|
|Model||Windmill Palm Tree - Cold Hardy|
5. Costa Farms #ad
Costa Farms Ponytail Palm Bonsai, 15 to 20-Inches Tall, Excellent Gift or Home Décor, Ships in Scheurich Ceramic Planter, Fresh From Our Farm, Live Indoor Plant #adCosta Farms #ad
- Having plants in your home improves your mood, sparks your creativity, and reduces stress. This easy-care plant stores water in its trunk. Easy care! keep the soil of ponytail palm on the dry side.
Keep this plant for yourself or give as a gift! The plant is grown with care by the horticultural experts at Costa Farms. Water sparingly--only when the soil feels dry. Reap health benefits: studies show that raising plants such as Ponytail Palm help clear indoor air of pollutants.
Enjoy living home dÉcor: ponytail palms look like living sculptures. Loves indoor light: Ponytail Palm thrives best in bright light. This healthy plant ships at a minimum of 20 inches tall. Bonus! a vanilla cream decorator pot: ponytail Palm is planted in a 6. 75-inch Scheurich pot.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
|Model||Ponytail Palm Bonsai|
6. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange Majesty Palm 3G 28-30" Tall, Dark Green Fronds #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- House plants have been proven to reduce stress, aid in restful sleep, boost your mood, and improve productivity. This slow growing palm will provide years of easy care and enjoyment without overgrowing your environment.
A great plant for beginners that compliments and softens any decor. This plant grows in a 3 gallon plastic nursery container and measures from 28-30" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the fronds. An elegant palm with dark green arching fronds that is ideally sized patios and corners in your home or office interior.
This is a strong and hardy easy care tropical plant that thrives in bright indirect light near an East or West facing window but it can also be moved into shadier locations. Water when the top 1 or 2 of inches of soil are dry; keep the soil moist but do not saturate the soil or allow the plant to sit in water. Seasons: winter.
7. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Orange Crownshaft Palm Tree, Areca Vestiaria, 5 Live Plants in 4 Inch Pots, Extremely Rare Ornamental Palms from Florida #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- Cold hardiness Zone: 10a. This gorgeous palm varies from a profusely suckering red crownshafted plant with maroon leaves, and everything in between. They prefer a sheltered, with more shade in less humid environments. Although tropical in nature, if the days remained on the warm side, this palm appears able to withstand periodic low temperatures, but will eventually succumb to persistent coolness, often times only surviving until January in the So.
This palm will often times exhibit distinct arial or stilt roots emerging from the 3-4in/7-10cm. It could probably survive close to nightime freezing, as is often the case in parts of Florida.
It has been reported that there is substantial color variation depending on elevation, to a single trunked orange version with green leaves, with the more colorful plants coming from higher elevations. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by wekiva foliage.
It would be hard to find a more morphologically diverse species in the palm kingdom. Observations, at least in cultivation, indicate the maroon variety suckers more readily than the orange form. It fruits profusely at a young age, consistently moist and humid location, and the seeds volunteer easily. A rich well draining soil would appear to be the best. These palms are monoeceious with small yellow/orange flowers emerging from beneath the crownshaft that bear orange to dark red ovoid fruit similar to Areca catechu.