As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Delicious and Tangy Red Stalks in Your Home Vegetable Garden, Survival Garden Seeds, Victoria Rhubarb Seed for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Crimson stalks grow to a very large 30-36". Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Tart & delicious - rhubarb is sometimes treated as a fruit, because of its tart flavor.
The stalks are delicious baked in pies and other treats. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons.
Rhubarb has poisonous leaves, so be careful to dispose of them carefully. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. This hardy vegetable grows as a perennial in zones 3-8, where it can live 10-15 years or more. Reliable heirloom rhubarb - victoria rhubarb is a reliable heirloom that's very easy to grow and highly productive.
2. Hirts: Seed; Vegetable #ad
Victoria Red Rhubarb 25 Seeds-Perennial, Easy to grow #adHirts: Seed; Vegetable #ad
- First recorded in 1837 in England. One of the largest and most productive varieties. The stalks are a deep crimson red with a touch of green on the inside. This is a standard crop variety of Rhubarb. The taste has a bit of a wine flavor to it.
3. Plant Good Seed #ad
Pack of 25, Non-GMO, Untreated Vegetable Seeds for Planting – from USA, Open Pollinated, Victoria Rhubarb Seeds #adPlant Good Seed #ad
- Perennial. Save your own seeds! Start seeds from mid-Spring through mid-Summer in most climates. Plant Good Seed. Know the Source.
Packet: ~25 seeds 03 gram. 100 days from seed to first harvest. Non-gmo, open pollinated, untreated heirloom seed variety. Our company is located in ojai, California, United States.
4. Dichmag #ad
Comes Back Every Year USA, Red Swiss Chard Vegetable Bok Choy Seed, 300+ Victoria Rhubarb Crown Seeds for Planting #adDichmag #ad
- 300+ rhubarb seeds: 300+ seeds is enough for beginners or seasoned gardeners to create a bountiful Garden or yard. Delicious: victoria rhubarb plant is tart flavor can be treat as fruit or baked in pies and other treats. Easy to sow: prefer neutral, moist and relatively fertile soils, The planting site should have sufficient light and good ventilation.
Produced in the us: non-hybrid, non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. 95%+ germination: these rhubarb seeds have been tested to 95%+ germination rate.
5. Seedville #ad
25 VICTORIA RHUBARB Pieplant Rheum Rhabarbarum Fruit Vegetable Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- . Bloom time: Harvest in Spring. Light requirements: sun - part shade. Soil / water: Average. It has a more winey flavor than the Glaskins Rhubarb.
Hardiness zone: 3 - 8. Victoria is an open pollinated green rhubarb with bright red thick stalks that measure 10 - 12 inches long. Plant spacing: 24 - 36". Plant height: 24 - 48".
6. Rhubarb #ad
Much milder and Sweeter Than Other Types. So Good!!!!25, 'Victoria' Rhubarb Seeds, Seeds #adRhubarb #ad
- Great addition to your garden, Greenhouse or Flower Bed! Delivery and Item Guarantee! Heirloom, herb, organic, vegetable, Fruit, Non GMO, Flower Garden Seeds.
7. Outsidepride #ad
500 Seeds, Outsidepride Victoria Rhubarb Plant Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Victoria will grow 24 - 36 inches tall and wide in full sun. Rhubarb victoria is a perennial vegetable grown in USDA zones 3 - 8. Grow this rhubarb plant in soil that has a pH of 6.
2 to 6. 8 that is also well drained. Sow 1 - 2 seeds about 6" apart and cover with 1/4" of soil in rows 18-24" apart. This heirloom rhubarb is one of the most popular culinary plants known for its diversity of uses.
8. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Fruit Rhubarb Victoria 2577 Red 50 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Wait until the second year to harvest stems from plants started from seed. English variety named for Queen Victoria. Only the stems are edible. Germination rate about 80% and better.
9. Marde Ross & Company #ad
50 Seeds Approximately of Victoria Rhubarb, Rhubarb #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Non gmo and Neonicotinoid Seed. Plant 1/4" deep and thin to 12" Apart after they germinate in a week or so. While most gardeners prefer to grow rhubarb as an annual, offering tall, it can be grown perennially in some regions.
Victoria rhubarb, is widely considered to be the best Rhubarb variety for cooking and baking, or Victoria's Rhubarb, tender and sweet stalks with gorgeous color!.