As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Succulent Potting Mix: Fertilized Soil with Premium Nutrition for Indoor Cactus Plants, 4 qt., Aloe Vera and More #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Great for helping to grow happy and beautiful succulent varieties like Burro’s Tail, Echeverias, Houseleek, as well as cacti. Bag fills an 8-inch container; for even more spectacular results, start regular feedings with Miracle-Gro plant food 30 days after planting.
Created for those who love growing succulents as much as we do, Miracle-Gro Succulent Potting Mix contains the nutrients succulents need to thrive.
A single 4-qt. This succulent potting soil is fast-draining and features a blend of sphagnum peat moss, forest products and fertilizer. Certified by the mulch & Soil Council as a quality product in compliance with industry standards.
2. THE VALLEY GARDEN #ad
Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix, Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Coarse Blend 2 Quarts, Professional Grower Mix Soil, Organic Potting Soil #adTHE VALLEY GARDEN #ad
- Rhizome breathability, well draining. The soil feature has good perviousness. The soil is a pre-mixed or ready to use product. The soil features well breathability, well draining, light-weight soil, contains 100% organic ingredients, well draining, can be good to prevent the rhizome rot.
Extended manufacturer guarantee - love it or your money back! If for any reason you decide this soils isn't a good fit for your plants, we offer a 90-day money-back refund.
You just transplant the desired plants into the soil and watering when the soil is completely dry. Perfectly for most plants. Imported from canada, ph balance5. 5. Can be used for indoor or outdoor plants, design your garden or indoor flowerpot convenient and fast.
Perfectly for nurturing plants, aloes, vegetables, Our formula can balance pH 5.5 for the plants. The soil contains 75% natural substrate and 25% perlite, varieties succulent and cacti, making roots can better develop in health. It is lightweight compares with the traditional soil. . Also contains nutrients for growing roots, flowers, or any seeds.
3. Sprout N Green #ad
Sprout N Green Organic Potting Mix for Succulents Cactus, Premixed House Garden Grow Soil Blend Formulated with Fertilizer, for Bonsai, 4 Quarts Indoor Plants Soil, Orchid, Herbs, Flowers, Vegetables #adSprout N Green #ad
- With essential nutrients for growing plants, 25% perlite, helping you to grow plants with happiness and resulting in optimal harvest. Grow strongerprofessionally formulated for fast root development, PH balanced plant soil mix increase nutrient and water uptake.
Multi-purpose usesprout n green soil mix help you start your plants from leaf, stem or root cuttings. The pre-mixed blend can improve your plants by building a strong root growth system, promoting plants get access to the nutrients they need and help to grwo stronger and taller.
No matter how many organic soil use, the promix soil can keep dry and fresh. Easy to storagethis garden soil is packed with a resealable bag, you just need to close the bag then, lightweight and easy to use.
Organic plants soilthis plants potting mix enriched with 75% organic substrate, and low fertilizer. This potting mix is perfect for a wide variety of container plants, outdoor plants, herb, such as indoor plants, orchid, african violet, vegetable and so on. Efficiently keep the health for your plants and grow larger plants with more abundant blooms. Well drainagethis plant soil can enhance water drainage ability, easy to wet, can improve water distribution and reduce overwatering stress.
4. Hoffman. #ad
10 Quart Hoffman 10404 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mixed Potting Soil for Outdoor and Indoor Plants, Bundled with Pearson’s Garden Gloves 10 Quarts #adHoffman. #ad
- This is a 10 quarts package, sand, perlite, Reed Sedge Peat, and you can order several of them depending on how many plants you have. This soil offers the right drainage that is so necessary for different succulent plants. One pair of rubber garden gloves are bundled in the package for you.
You will know just how to use it as soon as you read its directions. Use with any succulent. You don’t need to mix this soil with any other products as it comes already prepared.
If you are a beginner gardener, there is no need to worry either. The ph of this soil is balanced, and you can use it right out of the box. Bundled with pearson’s garden gloves. This product comes with complete and coherent instructions.
Organic ingredients. Protect your hands from cuts and scrapes and keep your hands and nails clean when you work at your lovely garden. This is a great soil mix for succulent plants such as cactus, and it comes at a budget-friendly price too. Includes canadian sphagnum peat moss, and Limestone. Friendly for a beginner gardener. You can use this soil for all types of cactus, including the one from the jungle and the desert type.
5. TOYPOPOR #ad
Fairy Gardening,Top Dressing, 2lb Horticultural Lava Rocks Bonsai Succulent Cactus Potting Soil Mix Planter Drainage Volcanic Stones Air Plant Terrarium Pumice Tiny Gravel Pebbles for Vase Fillers #adTOYPOPOR #ad
- Lava rock can improve water drainage, neutralize soil pH, and help plants grow better. Ideal drainage faster draining blend, succulents, no root rot. You can take the portion you need and then seal it back for perfect prevention and storage. Potted soil additivespre-wash with no artificial fillers or colors.
Lava rock soil additive is used as a soil additive or top dressing in the art of bonsai. Before you first use, make sure to wash 2-3 times with water until their surface clean and smooth. Diy materialwith multiple colors, vase fillers, garden, cactus bonsai, succulent, terrarium, this colorful gritty mix is good for home decoration, houseplant, scene setting, flowerpot, craft projects, fish tank, fairy Gardening, outdoor decorative and more.
Widely usageno dyes or chemicals, volcanic rock plus colored gritty mix.
Due to transportation bump, it'll be some powder on surface. The porosity of lava rocks allows for excellent drainage while maintaining moisture within soil and also supply the necessary nutrition for plants growing. Lava rocks can be used for top dressing of plants, aerate soil, helps to maintain moisture, prevent erosion, and improve drainage. Adding porous lava rocks instead of mulch to maintain plants such as orchids, cacti, and bonsai trees. Sizethe 2lb mix lava stone is packed in a suitable size bag.
6. Birheatry #ad
2PCS Plant Repotting Mat-39''and 26'' Two Sizes-Waterproof Transplanting Tarp, Portable Foldable Anti Dirty Thicken Bonsai Succulents Soil Watering Pads, Oxford Fabric Indoor Succulent Potting Mat #adBirheatry #ad
- It is an ideal gift for those who like gardening. Foldable and portable - the transplanting pad square mat is foldable, convenient to carry and store. You can also clean up your vases, will not leak. Seedlings, and the waterproof pad can effectively protect your table, it can also be used as a gift for your friends and family.
Environmentally friendly, light texture, no odor, foldable and easy to carry, corrosion and can be used repeated.2 size& 2 colors - black and orange ;oxford fabric plant repotting mat black size is 39" x 39"/100cm x 100CM and orange 26" x 26"/66CM x 66CM.
Leak-proof design of four corners - each of the four corners has two buckles, the four corners can easily prevent water and soil from leaking out, when button them up, keep the floor or tabletop clean when planting indoor.
Besides, it's also space-saving and reusable. The size is suitable and it is easy to grow flowers and other plants. On the table, watering and transplanting can be carried out on the lawn and terrace. Multiple uses - waterproof transplanting mat suitable for all kinds of soil, pruned plants, artwork, potted plants, etc. Material - waterproof coated oxford cloth, non-toxic, waterproof and stain resistant, can be used repeatedly.
7. HARRIS #ad
Harris Premium Succulent and Cactus Potting Soil Mix, Fast Draining with Added Nutrients, 4 Quarts #adHARRIS #ad
- Balanced blend - professional quality mix of forest humus, perlite, pumice, compost, peat moss, fish bone meal and limestone. Versatile - use indoors or outdoors on a variety of cacti, succulent and drought tolerant plants such as Burro’s Tail, Echeverias, Houseleek.
Excellent drainage - Fast draining formula prevents root compaction to keep your succulent and cacti healthy. See the difference - ready to use, pH balanced formula provides the drainage and nutrients cacti and succulents need to flourish. Easy zip bag - packaged in a 4 quart resealable zip bag for ongoing use.
8. Hoffman #ad
Brown/A, 4 Quarts, Hoffman 10404 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix #adHoffman #ad
- Professionally formulated for use with both jungle and desert cacti. This product measures 4 quarts. Complete package directions provide useful growing information. Organic cactus and succulent soil mix. Provides the drainage cacti need to flourish; ready to use; pH balanced.
9. Hoffman #ad
10 Quarts, Hoffman 10410 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix #adHoffman #ad
- Improves drainage and aeration. Available in an 18qt size. Formulated to loosen clay and reduce caking.
10. The Succulent Cult #ad
3 Dry Quart Organic Potting Soil, by The Succulent Cult, Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Blend, Succulent & Cactus Soil Mix #adThe Succulent Cult #ad
- Works great for all indoor houseplants, herbs, and vegetables. Soil contains 75% natural substrate and 25% Organic perlite. Depending on species and varieties, we tend to see leaves and cuttings begin to root in as little as 2 weeks under the right circumstances. Formulated by professionals: professionally formulated to help succulents and cactus thrive in their container whether kept indoors or outdoors.
This is the only blend we use in our greenhouses when it comes to propagating leaves, seeds, and cuttings. Excellent drainage for indoor/outdoor containers: our specially formulated succulent potting soil helps improve drainage to avoid over watering which is the #1 reason why most succulents and cactus die.
Organic light weight soil: 100% organic ingredients with a neutral PH balance to provide optimal growth. Perfect for propagation: propagating succulents and cactus is hassle free when using the right soil blend. The succulent cult organic soil mix was formulated to also assist your succulents and cactus in their indoor environment by allowing the soil to drain quickly and retaining only what your little guys need.
Pre-mixed and ready to use soil mix: pre-mixed and ready to use soil to help make your gardening or hobby growing a breeze. Simply transplant your desired succulents into their new container and add our soil mix or pour our soil mix and plant your leaves and cuttings. If your looking for a compatible soil for your houseplants, herbs, or vegetables this will work hand in hand with helping them thrive due to the ability to retain the necessary water and drain out the excess.