As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Grow Large Pumpkins Non-GMO & Untreated Bulk, 200+ Connecticut Field Pumpkin Seeds for Planting Cucurbita Pepo Heirloom Vegetable, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Packaging - all seeds are packed in tear resistant and moisture resistant packaging. Packets - each packet displays a beautiful illustration of the variety to be grown, as well as detailed seed sowing information on the reverse side as well.
Promise - seed needs will never knowingly supply GMO based seed products. Quantity - seed packets by seed needs offer generous quantities. Quality - all seeds packaged by seed needs are intended for the current and the following growing seasons.
Germination - seed needs packets contain some of the freshest seed available. You can share with friends and family, or save your extra seeds until the next season, if properly stored.
If sown correctly, you will begin seeing results in only a matter of days. The vast majority of our seeds are open pollinated & heirloom, with the exception of a few hybrids. Keeping them fresh longer than the competition. Measures 3. 25” wide by 4. 25” tall. All seeds are stored in a temperature controlled facility that is free of significant amounts of moisture. Direct from the growers.
2. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Connecticut Field Pumpkin Seed for Planting, Sow Right Seeds, Great Gardening Gift 1 #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, etc. Under the “how To” section of our website. Decorative or eating -- this variety looks great in a fall-colored display or as a jumbo jack-o-lantern.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. This heirloom pumpkin has a long history of being dependable and prolific. Fruits average 15-20 lbs.
It also has firm sweet flesh that makes wonderful pies, breads, and even soups. Plants have huge green leaves and grows rapidly. Great for kids -- this giant fast growing pumpkin will amaze your children as they watch it grow.
Minimum of 4g per packet. If these seeds don’t germinate, recipes, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Beautiful -- large full-color packet of connecticut field pumpkin seeds; Classic Halloween or Jack-O-Lantern pumpkin dating back to the days of the Pilgrims. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
3. Burpee #ad
Burpee Connecticut Pumpkin Seeds 50 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Each packet contains 50 seeds. Yields 12-20" fruit. Plant spread is 72". No gmos, ever.
It is the original Halloween pumpkin and makes great pies too. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Plant height is 12". Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Heirloom. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date and harvest in 120 days. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit.
|Model||Connecticut Pumpkin Seeds|
4. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Small Sugar, and Big Max Pumpkin Seeds, Classic Pumpkin Seed Collection for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Packets with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Connecticut Field, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Plants have large green leaves and grows rapidly. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Beautiful -- large individual packets of Big Max, Connecticut Field and Small Sugar Pumpkin seeds; Harvest a nice range of pumpkin sizes from your garden.
They also make wonderful pies, breads, and even soups. Great for kids -- this fast growing pumpkins will amaze your children as they watch it grow.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. Decorative or eating -- these varieties will look great in a fall-colored display or as jack-o-lanterns. Safe and sustainable -- our operation is fully solar powered, and Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge to sell only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds for you and your family.
5. Isla's garden seeds #ad
"Connecticut Field" Pumpkin Seeds, 50+ Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Isla's Garden Seeds, 85% Germination Rates, Botanical Name: Cucurbita Pepo, Non GMO Seeds #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- 8-10' spacing. 18-24" height. Seeds are great for planting in garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency. By midsummer, remove all the blooms to concentrate the plant's energy on the developing pumpkins.
Produces orange, ribbed pumpkins averaging 100 lbs. Annual. Hardiness zones: 3, 4, 9, 5, 8, 6, 11, 10, 7, 12 ; Upload Photos on Reviews!. Advice and tips: keep the soil moist at all times, but avoid getting the leaves wet as this can cause diseases such as rot or mildew.
A great favorite for pies and Jack O' Lanterns. Latin name: cucurbita maxima Type: Open Pollinated, Warm Season. 120 days. Connecticut field pumpkin produces large, 18 pound, deep orange pumpkins with thick flesh and flattened bottoms. When the vines begin to develop, a layer of mulch will help conserve moisture; mulch also will keep the pumpkins clean and protect them from too much soil contact.
6. Raw Earth Colors #ad
Large 200 Count Packet!, Pumpkin Seeds for Planting, to Plant Connecticut Fields Pumpkins #adRaw Earth Colors #ad
- Large packet of premium pumpkin seeds for planting Connecticut Fields pumpkins. Check out our other seeds under the brand raw earth colors.
By raw earth Colors. Biodegradable - compostable vegetable seeds packet. Product of the U. S. A. High germination rate non gmo heirloom pumpkin seeds to plant this season or next.
7. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Pumpkin Connecticut Field 8567 Orange 50 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Multiple uses: decorating, eating, carving, roasting seeds. Harvest in about 120 days. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America. Germination rate about 80% or better. Ideal for halloween Jack O'Lanterns.
8. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Nongmo, Pumpkin Seed, 20+ Seeds, Connecticut Field, Heirloom, Pumpkins #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Noted for dependable yields. The traditional American pumpkin. Better than Anything in the Store. Most grocery stores Don't Stock This Variety. 110 days. Delicious for pies.
9. KETERE #ad
Vegetable Gardening Seeds, Connecticut Field Pumpkin Seeds 100PCS Non-GMO, Heirloom, Open Pollinated #adKETERE #ad
- Package: 100pcs seeds in per bag. If you have any question about the products and shipping, please contact us firstly, we will reply you ASAP. Seeds only, no live plants. The photos show are the mature plant in the future, not the actual plant you will receive.
Superior germination rates - Non-GMO - Heirloom - Open Pollinated. Farm & garden Vegetable Seeds. 110 days to full maturity - annual crop - Not Intended to Over-winter - All Zones in the U. S. A.