As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Health Metric #ad
Coliform Bacteria Test Kit for Drinking Water, Easy to Use 48-Hour Water Quality Testing Kit for Home Tap & Well Water | EPA Approved Testing Method | Made in The USA | Incl. E Coli | 2-Pack #adHealth Metric #ad
- Sending off to a lab to test can even cost upwards of 5 times the price. You can then find out if your water contains coliform bacteria including E. We’re here to help! All your questions answered - you can always count on our team of water-testing experts, with more than 30 years of industry experience.
Coli within 48 hours. If you have any questions at all, you’re more than welcome to fire away. Get complete peace of mind - wells can easily become contaminated, putting you and your family at risk of illness.
No mailing or inspections needed - this test kit allows you to test at home, hassle, saving you the time, and money that other testing methods involve.
Epa-approved quality standards - if you use a private well, you can check for bacteria according to official EPA standards, your water is not regulated by the EPA. The only way to truly know your water is safe to drink, is of course through regular testing. With this test, though, using a testing method they approve of. Get results at home in 48 hours - just follow the simple instructions and you’ll have the test set up in minutes.
2. LAWNFUL #ad
Lead, LAWNFUL 17 in 1 Water Testing Kit for Drinking Water and Swimming Pool Water Test, Hardness, Home Water Quality Test Strips for Aquarium, Iron, 100 Strips+2 Bacteria Tests detect pH, Copper #adLAWNFUL #ad
- Any excess of these substances can harm us, Fluoride, so regular testing is necessary. It is possible that your test results will look similar. Save money/save time: the lawnful test kit contains 100 test strips and two bottles of bacteria test, which can be used once a week for more than a year.
Coli / water contamination, mercury, Sodium Chloride, Nitrate, Total chlorine, Iron, Manganese easily and clearly!. You can know level of lead, sulfate, fluoride, Hardness, Total Alkalinity, Zinc, Nitrite, pH, Copper, Hydrogen Sulfide, Bacteria E.
Wide application: this water test kit can not only test every water source around your home, including drinking, but is also ideal for swimming pool, well and tap water, spa, hot tub and aquarium water.
It saves you a lot of time and money! why do some parameters look the same? -- some substances, Sulfate, such as Lead, copper, nitrite, Iron, Nitrate and others, mercury, are present in very small amounts in our drinkable solutions. Simple and fast result: you just need to put the test strip in the water sample for 2 seconds and remove it, then you can compare the color chart on the bottle label. 17 in 1 water test kit: the 17 in 1 test kit can test all the main contaminants you worry about.
|Model||Water Test Kit|
3. Health Metric #ad
Coliform Bacteria Test Kit for Drinking Water, Easy to Use 48-Hour Water Quality Testing Kit for Home Tap & Well Water | EPA Approved Testing Method | Made in The USA | Incl. E Coli | 1-Pack #adHealth Metric #ad
- Get complete peace of mind - wells can easily become contaminated, putting you and your family at risk of illness. Get results at home in 48 hours - just follow the simple instructions and you’ll have the test set up in minutes.
We’re here to help! All your questions answered - you can always count on our team of water-testing experts, with more than 30 years of industry experience. With this test, using a testing method they approve of. If you have any questions at all, you’re more than welcome to fire away.
Coli within 48 hours. Epa-approved quality standards - if you use a private well, though, you can check for bacteria according to official EPA standards, your water is not regulated by the EPA.
Sending off to a lab to test can even cost upwards of 5 times the price. The only way to truly know your water is safe to drink, is of course through regular testing. You can then find out if your water contains coliform bacteria including E. No mailing or inspections needed - this test kit allows you to test at home, saving you the time, hassle, and money that other testing methods involve.
4. Watersafe #ad
Easy Test Strips Detect Coliform and Non-Coliform Bacteria Including E.Coli, Salmonella, for Pool Water and Spa Water, and More., Watersafe Rapid Coliform Bacteria Test Kit |10-Pack, Great Deal| #adWatersafe #ad
- Made in the usa by trusted manufacturer Silver Lake Research. Coliform and non-coliform, pseudomonas, shigella, Salmonella, E. Coli, and many others. The entire test takes 10 minutes or less. Coli down to 1, 000 CFU/mL.
Homeowners, hotels, and service companies around the world use this water test for bacteria to ensure that swimming water is sparkling clean and free from contamination. Make sure your pool is clean.
Lab-validated accuracy and trusted across the country. Watersafe has been the industry-leading brand for rapid bacteria detection since 1992. Each bacteria water testing kit box contains ten individually-pouched rapid test strips and very easy-to-follow instructions.
Detect a wide range of coliform bacteria in water. Trust the original. Highly sensitive, and accurate! we have validated this water bacteria testing kit to detect coliform bacteria like E. Trust the best coliform bacteria water test kit for your family. 10 rapid test strips per kit. This is the only rapid test in the world that can do that.
|Manufacturer||Silver Lake Research #ad|
5. AquaVial #ad
AquaVial Well Water Testing Kit 4 Pack | E Coli and Coliform Water Test Kit | Water Testing Kits for Drinking Water Pool Pond Lake Well | Water Test Kit Easy to Use | Home Industrial Water Test Kit #adAquaVial #ad
- Highly sensitive: aquavial can detect as little as 1 CFU/ml of E. Coli and coliform bacteria and is very reliable. Cost effective: aquavial is a cost-friendly option that identifies water quality issues before becoming a severe health hazard; the box contains 4 coliform/E.
Coli tests. Versatile: can be used to test the water in showers, pipes, pools or hot tubs to ensure total microbial levels are safe and can be stored for up to 2 years unlike standard test strips, wells, which last for one year.
Easy-to-read: if the water turns yellow, it is safe; if the water turns pink, E. Coli or coliform bacteria are present colour chart provided. Simple to use: aquavial allows you to see what's in your water quickly; pour the water into the provided test tubes to see if the water changes colour.
6. Joyzakzak #ad
Chlorine Nitrate, Hardness, Water Testing Kits for Drinking Water,16 in 1,Premium Water Test Kit for Aquarium/Pool/Spa/Well & Tap Water, High Sensitivity, Detect pH, Nitrite, Lead #adJoyzakzak #ad
- 16 in 1 water testing kitsthis water testing kits for drinking water offers the widest array of parameters on the market, Iron, Hardness, Nitrite, chromium/cr, Total Alkalinity, Free Chlorine, Mercury, Nitrate, Cyanuric acid. Great for kids science fair projects and school classroom water testing. Widely useage water test kitit's not only a water testing kits for Drinking Water but also a water test kit that can be applied to a wide range of water inspections, industrial wastewater, hot tub, aquarium, pool, pond, like drinking water, lab, spa, etc.
Save you time and money. Test 16 parameters in 1 test save money&timetesting each element separately at a lab can cost hundreds of dollars.
Includes h, kids science, copper, total Chlorine, Fluoride, Carbonate Root, Lab, and School Classroom Water Testing.100 strips means 100 tests save lot money each water test strips provides accurate and fast results for any water sources including well and tap water, drinking water, or any other potable water sources.
Good for home water testing, Bromine, Lead, covers all the main contaminants you need to worry about. Easy-to-use drinking water test kitthis drinking water test kit is simple enough for anyone to use with zero expertise or equipment. But with this water testing kit, can help you test 16 elements at a one-time test. Get your results quickly and easily whether it’s your tap, municipal, filtered, well, spring, or any other water source! Only three steps to get results.
|Model||100 Stück(Alte Verpackung US)|
7. AquaVial #ad
AquaVial Well Water Testing Kit 2 Pack | E Coli and Coliform Water Test Kit | Water Testing Kits for Drinking Water Pool Pond Lake Well | Water Bacteria Test Kit | Home Water Testing Kit Easy to Use #adAquaVial #ad
- Easy-to-read: if the water turns yellow, it is safe; if the water turns pink, E. Coli or coliform bacteria are present colour chart provided. Cost effective: aquavial is a cost-friendly option that identifies water quality issues before becoming a severe health hazard; the box contains two coliform/E.
Coli tests. Highly sensitive: aquavial can detect as little as 1 CFU/ml of E. Coli and coliform bacteria and is very reliable.
Simple to use: aquavial allows you to see what's in your water quickly; pour the water into the provided test tubes to see if the water changes colour. Versatile: can be used to test the water in showers, wells, pools or hot tubs to ensure total microbial levels are safe and can be stored for up to 2 years unlike standard test strips, pipes, which last for one year.
8. Health Metric #ad
Simple Testing Strips for Lead Copper Bacteria, Chlorine and More, Nitrates, Health Metric Drinking Water Test Kit for Municipal Tap and Well Water #adHealth Metric #ad
- 100+ dollars saved on lab tests - testing separately for every element in a lab cost stupid amounts of money. Made in the usa in line with epa limits - compare your results to EPA recommended levels for drinking water quality. Don't rely on the "bargain" strips, which are often merely wastewater tests with unreliable results.
Comprehensive testing for peace of mind - not only does this test kit detect even the smallest amounts of lead and copper, but it also tests for bacteria and other crucial water quality parameters.
Simple enough for anyone to use and read - the step-by-step directions are clearly laid out, making it easy to get accurate results. A simple, accurate and low-cost way to screen your water for the presence of potentially harmful contaminants.
This screening kit will help you find out what’s in your water for a fraction of the cost. Simply compare your results to the included color-coded card to check the levels of each contaminant. That's why most of us don’t test every 6 months like recommended. Having unbalanced levels of pH, alkalinity, chlorine, hardness, nitrate or nitrite can indicate serious issues.
9. Hofun #ad
Copper, Iron, Multifunctional Water Testing Kits for Drinking Water- Hofun EPA Level Home Use, Water Test Strips with Lead, Hardness,Chlorine for Water Purification System Check, Mercury, PH #adHofun #ad
- Multifunctional water testing kits hofun water testing kits for total alkalinity, ph, Copper, Chromium/Cr, tap water, like filtered water, Mercury, Fluoride, cyanuric acid, Carbonate Root. Considerate accessories avoiding polluting your water to avoid polluting your water, we equipped a dropper and a tube to help you collect to-be-test water rather than put the strip into the water directly.
This would save you from lab testing these separately at the cost of hundreds dollars. Save money - perfect value for your money hofun drinking water test strips supports 16 parameters and 50 count of strips, which equals 800 water tests with one piece of product.
Besides, with the assistance of the long enough matching tube, if the to-be-test water is not deep enough to hold the strip, it would be easy to test 16 parameters at the same time.
These 16 testing parameters are main factors that influences your water quality safety, Free Chlorine, Iron, well water, Lead, Total Chlorine, Nitrate, Nitrate, Hardness, drinking water or any other water sources. The most professional water test strips hofun specializes in water testing & measuring area for years and adopts the most advanced technology on our products to assure the profession and accuracy of water quality monitoring.
|Part Number||Water Test-21|
10. TESPERT #ad
Cyanuric Acid, Pool, Chlorine, Aquarium, Hardness, Well & Tap Water Purity Detect Ph, 16 in 1 Water Test Kit 125 Strips for Home, Copper, Lead, Iron, TESPERT Water Testing Kits for Drinking Water #adTESPERT #ad
- Save money and stress: you want to check if your pool and spa water is balanced and save money. Tips for accurate results: keep wet fingers away from the strips. Within 15 seconds, read and compare with the color chart. 125 pool test strips: this hot tub test strips contains 125 test strips.
Read under natural daylight for best results. Store in a cool dry place. The expiration is 2 years from manufacture. At least testing twice a week is recommended, hot tub, pool water test kit will last you up to 1. 5 years. High accuracy pool testing strips: high-quality paper and no-bleeding pads selected after repeated trials by R&D personnel.
Going to the store to test need $100 per test and takes time, with spa test strips for hot tub you can easily test anytime, anywhere, saving time and money. Professional brand: tespert has been deeply involved in the test strips for many years, products exported to more than 100 countries and regions, with a first-class R&D team and research base, with hundreds of millions of real users and real feedback, many relevant certifications, to provide users with trustworthy products.
Fast and easy to test: just dip a test strip into water for 1 second, remove it without shaking off the excess water, and leave the strip horizontal for 15 seconds. No need to shake off excess water and follow the instructions easily, you will to get the accurate results. Once opened, use up in 90 days.
|Model||16 in 1 Drinking Water Testing Kit|