As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Park Seed #ad
Pack of 100 Seeds, Park Seeds Roma II Bush Bean #adPark Seed #ad
- For best harvest, for a late fall crop. If you are a canner, and dark green, tender, Roma II is the one bush bean you've got to try this season. Heavy yields over a long season on this classic Romano, Days to Maturity: 59 from direct sow,. Legumes are nitrogen fixers in the soil, and your crops next year will be even better, thanks to these soil builders.
This dependable favorite not only sets a delicious crop, and then the plant keeps setting new pods, so you wind up with a much longer season than with other types.
Roma ii is a legume, so the plant should be chopped up and plowed back into the soil after all the beans have been harvested. Very easy to grow, ceasing in late spring or early summer and resuming in late summer, plant successively every 3 weeks or so, after the worst heat is past, even for the beginning gardener, this bean should be direct sown into the garden after all danger of frost.
You're going to love this heavy producer. The beans mature early, which is why we love Roma II so much. Gourmet romano beans can be difficult to find for the garden, it's also generous. Roma ii's 5½-inch pods are fleshy, bursting with flavor and nutrition. An italian type, it is a gourmet choice, although you'd never know it from the huge yields.
2. Hometown Seeds #ad
Bean Seeds, Roma II Bush #adHometown Seeds #ad
- Delicious Italian Romano flavor. Classic stringless bush snap beans with a heavy yield. Easy to grow and requires little maintenance. Warm season seed which grows to maturity in 55 days.
3. Isla's garden seeds #ad
30 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, 99.7% Purity, 85% Germination, Roma II Bush Bean Seeds, Non GMO Seeds, Botanical Name: Phaseolus vulgaris, Isla's Garden Seeds #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- These seeds rot easily in wet soil, in rows 2'-3' apart, and need water at least once a week if the weather is dry. These great tasting romano beans, are a great addition to any home garden. Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
Expect your first beans about ten weeks after germination. Hardiness zones: 3, 10, heirloom, 5, 6, 11, 9, 7, 12 latin name: phaseolus vulgaris Type: Open Pollinated, 4, 8, Warm Season. Their pods get up to six inches long.
Latin name: phaseolus vulgaris - post photos of your bean plants for our reviews! for more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
After germination, maintain soil moisture; beans have shallow roots, and press down the earth above them for good soil contact. The roma ii bush bean! sow the seeds 1" deep and 3" apart, so do not over water them. Germination should take place 7-12 days after planting.
4. Burpee #ad
Burpee Early Italian Bush Bean Seeds 2 ounces of seed #adBurpee #ad
- Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Plant spread is 10". Flat italian beans have the Best Bean flavor, and this one is the tastiest.
Each packet contains 2 ounces of seed. Plant height is 16-18". Harvest in 50 days. Yields 5. 5" pods. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. No gmos, ever. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11.
5. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Roma II Bush Bean Seeds, A Home Garden Favorite That Produces Heavy yields of Delicious, Rich Beans., 100 Count Seed Pack, Country Creek LLC #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Roma ii bush bean is great for any size garden. Country creek LLC Brand. Stringless pods are also great for freezing and canning. An heirloom, flattened bean variety with extra tender pods.
6. HipGirl #ad
End of Season Sale!Pole Bean Seeds for Planting Vegetables and Fruits-Chinese Green Bean Seeds.French/Romano Pole Beans.Non GMO Garden Seeds for Home Vegetable Garden30 Veggie Seeds Helda Bean #adHipGirl #ad
- Non gmo seeds. Same as cucumber seeds, bell pepper seeds for planing, pole bean plant seeds are considered summer vegetable seeds for warm weather. Fertilize as needed. Train to climb a vertical support. We also carry winter vegetable seeds / fall vegetable seeds like celery seeds for planting, Chinese okra seeds and eggplant seeds for planting, cherry tomato seeds for planting, cabbage seeds for planting and turnip seeds.
Helda pole bean vegetable seeds for planting home garden can also be started indoors using seed starting trays with seed starting mix.
Helda pole bean plants produce earlier and yield more than other pole beans like Kentucky Wonder.
Garden vegetable seed depth: 1". Hand packed by amy's Store LLC in the United States of America. Sow heirloom seeds in spring/summer after last frost in a sunny location. Then planted outdoors after the risk of frost has passed. Too much soaking in water and a seed will drown. Planting seeds spacing: 2-4", thin to: 4", row Distance: 18-36". Do not soak more than 2 hours before planting. Germination temperature: 60-86°F.