As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Green Promise Farms #ad
Yellow/green foliage, #1, Size Container, Carex oshimensis 'Evergold' Japanese Sedge Grass #adGreen Promise Farms #ad
- Grows well in partial shade. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Mature height is 12-18in, mature spread is 12-15in. For best results, plant in usda zones 5-8.
Does well in the shade, a rarity among ornamental grasses. It will leaf out in Spring. We advise not to plant during frigid winter months or under drought conditions. Plant will be dormant no leaves late Fall through the Winter months, this is normal.
2. wbut2023 #ad
Ornamental, Uncinia Rubra Firedance 10 Seed AKA New Zealand Red Hook Sedge #adwbut2023 #ad
- Once seedlings are large enough to handle, and it also looks great in containers. The common name is new zealand red hook sedge, well-draining seed starting mix and press the seeds into the soil. Seed trays should not be discarded prematurely. This ornamental sedge grows best in full to partial sun and in damp, move into a pot and allow to grow on.
How to grow hook sedge from ornamental Grass Seeds: Many gardeners grow Uncinia rubra seeds in a cold frame for protection and hardiness. Grass specifications season: perennial usda zones: 5 - 9 height: 32 inches width: 32 inches foliage color: Dark green Flower Color: Long, pale brownish inflorescences Growth Rate: Moderate Fall Color: No change Soil Requirement: Well-drained soils, arching, pH 5.8
8 - 6. 8 environment: Full sun. Lower temperatures of less than 41°F are very effective, then move to 68F after several weeks.
It will do well in soggy areas and around water features and ponds. Planting directions temperature: 72f or more average germ time: 14 - 21 days Light Required: No Depth: Surface sow Sowing Rate: 3 seeds per plant Moisture: Keep seeds moist until germination Plant Spacing: 32 inches. Do not leave in direct sunlight. Sow the ornamental grass seeds in quality, rich soil. Start sedge seeds in the late winter or early spring.
3. Sedgehammer + #ad
Clear, Sedgehammer + 51516 Herbicide #adSedgehammer + #ad
- Each 13. 5 g packet makes 1 gallon of finished solution and already contains a surfactant. Bottle makes 40 gallons of finished solution. In high volume broadcast applications, each 1.
33 oz. Each gallon of finished solution covers approximately 1, 000 square feet. Can also be applied in residential turf, landscaped areas, sod or turf seed farms, golf courses, roadsides, residential property, sports fields, tennis courts, fairgrounds, public recreation areas, other non-crop sites including: airports, race tracks, fallow areas, school grounds, ornamental turfgrass, campgrounds, and rights-of-way.1
1. 33 oz bottle - halosulfuron-methyl - 75% * * 13. 5 gram package Halosulfuron-methyl - 5% *. Sedgehammer herbicide is for use in established lawns, cemetaries, and landscape areas. Bottle covers 1-2 acres. Each 1. 33 oz.
|Brand||Sedgehammer + #ad|
4. Perennial Farm Marketplace #ad
Perennial Farm Marketplace Carex appalachica Appalachian Sedge Ornamental Grass, Green Foliage, 1 Quart #adPerennial Farm Marketplace #ad
- Part shade, Shade, Native. Plant is fully rooted in the pot ready for immediate planting. Deer-leerious Highly Deer-Resistant Plants. Hardy in usda Zones 3-8.
Plant 10" apart. When received, the plant will be in seasonal condition with appropriate foliage. The very narrow arching leaves soften a rocky landscape making it perfect for the dry, shady woodland path or rock garden.
Fine-textured appalachian sedge grows in clumps 12" tall in the dry shade of the eastern North American woodlands. If shipped between november 1st and March 1st, the plant may be dormant and trimmed. Please do not order if you live in one of these usda restricted states: ak, UT, ID, CA, CO, OR, NV, MT, aZ, WA AND HI.
5. BioAdvanced #ad
Granules, BioAdvanced 701900B 12-Month Tree and Shrub Protect and Feed Insect Killer and Fertilizer, 4-Pound #adBioAdvanced #ad
- Insect & pest killer: kills japanese Beetles, Aphids, Adelgids, Emerald Ash Borers, Leafminers, and more. Slow-release fertilizer: Plant food and fertilizer improves the health of your trees and shrubs. Restrictions: not for sale in ct, md & vt.
Not for sale, sale into, and or use in Nassau, distribution, Suffolk, Kings and Queens counties of NY.12 month protection: with just one application, kills listed insects and prevents new infestations for up to a year. Systemic protection: protects your potted and outdoor trees and shrubs from the roots to the stem of every leaf.
|Manufacturer||Bayer Advanced #ad|
6. Perennial Farm Marketplace #ad
Green/Dark Red-Purple Foliage, Size-#1 Container, Perennial Farm Marketplace Andropogon virginicus Broom Sedge Ornamental Grass #adPerennial Farm Marketplace #ad
- This grass is the linchpin of any prairie restoration. The green leaves and stems turn dark red-purple then bright copper in late fall. Hardy in usdA zones 5-8.
This is a clump forming native meadow grass which grows 2-5’ tall. Please do not order if you live in one of these usda restricted states: ak, NV, UT, MT, CA, CO, ID, OR, AZ, WA AND HI. If shipped between november 1st and March 1st, the plant may be dormant and trimmed.
Plant is fully rooted in the pot ready for immediate planting. Full sun, Native. Winter interest is quite obvious, when the fine hairs of the expanded racemes catch the sunlight. Plant 24” apart. Deer-leerious highly deer resistant plants. When received, the plant will be in seasonal condition with appropriate foliage.
7. Pixies Gardens #ad
Pixies Gardens 25 Plants Classic Pint Carex Morrowii Ice Dance Sedge- Morrow'S Sedge Has Variegated Foliage Dark Green with White Margins Flowers are Brownish. #adPixies Gardens #ad
- Hardiness Zone: 5-9. We cannot ship certain plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by the California Department of Agriculture. Shade to Part Shade.
25 plants classic pint carex morrowii Ice Dance Sedge- Morrow's Sedge has variegated foliage, dark green with white margins, flowers are brownish. Height: 12 inches spread: 15-18 Inches. Plant may be shipped in smaller bags or semi bareroot.
8. VIVOSUN #ad
Sharp Stainless Steel Blades for Spin Cut & Solid Metal Gear Box, VIVOSUN 16 inch Bud Leaf Bowl Trimmer- Clear Visibility Dome, Hand Pruner Included Upgraded Version #adVIVOSUN #ad
- Sharp stainless steel blades: the stainless steel is sharp enough to cut bud leaf easily without damaging vital stems and branches of the plants; Integrating the power of 30 scissors into 1 cutter.
Includes: 1 x leaf trimmer; 1 x stainless steel straight blade; 1 x stainless steel serrated blade; 2 x X-blades; 1 x hand pruning shear and 1 x instruction. Premium material & ergonomic design: Made from food-grade materials, this bud trimmer is friendly to the human body; The ergonomic handle rotates smoothly for easy handling.
Safe and precise trimming: the plant tray with 6mm grid spacing for safe cutting; Clear plastic cover ensures total visibility for precise trimming; The handle is removable that is easy to use and clean.
Wet trimming and dry trimming: the stainless steel four-edged straight blade is used for wet trimming; The stainless steel serrated blade and X-blades are used for dry trimming.
9. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Carex Prairie Fire, 200 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Carex is an 18 inch tall perennial growing in USDA zones 6 - 9. They are excellent used to give color, texture and movement in the perennial garden, for show-stopping block planting, or even as a feature plant in a container.
In late summer, panicles of rosy flowers appear just above the foliage. Carex testacea is outstanding when planted with silver foliage plants, brightly colored flowers or variegated grasses.
A very attractive and low growing ornamental grass, the attractive green bronze, fine leaved foliage erupts into color like burning embers, quickly becoming established in borders or containers.
To get the best color from this ornamental grass, plant in full to partial sun. Seeding rate: 3 seeds per plant. Carex testacea ornamental grass is extremely versatile with regard to soil types, tolerating some dryness and adapting to quite boggy situations. This is an outstanding specimen plant which is ideal for adding different colors and textures to the garden.