As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, 200+ Jack O' Lantern Pumpkin Seeds Cucurbita Pepo Easy to Grow Large Pumpkins, Great for Carving Non-GMO Bulk #adSeed Needs #ad
- Pumpkin plants will vine outwards and require plenty of room to grow. All pumpkin seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
It's best to sow Pumpkins in the summer time for a fall harvest. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
The plants grow from seeds, reaching 1 to 2 feet tall and will produce their fruits in the early Autumn season. This pumpkin is perfect for carving.
Jack o' lantern is a popular heirloom and a symbol of the Fall's greatest holiday, Halloween. Each package displays a colorful illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse side. Jack o' lanterns are usually ready for harvesting in roughly 105 days. Quality jack o' lantern pumpkin seeds packaged by Seed Needs.
2. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Jack-O-Lantern Pumpkin Seed for Planting, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Orange Carving Pumpkins in Your Home Vegetable Garden, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Survival Garden Seeds #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Halloween pumpkin - this standard jack-O-Lantern pumpkin weighs in at a respectable 18-24 lbs and is an ideal carving and decorating pumpkin.
Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons.
Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location.
Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Culinary uses - the jack-o-lantern pumpkin is as tasty as it is beautiful! Makes great baked goods and delicious roasted pumpkin seeds.
3. Liliana's Garden #ad
The Original Carving Pumpkin, Heirloom, Liliana's Garden, Jack O'Lantern, Pumpkin Seeds #adLiliana's Garden #ad
- Yields up to 65 pumpkins per packet at a guaranteed germination rate of 80% or greater. The perfect number of pumpkin “jack o'lantern” Seeds. Approximately 20 quality-guaranteed Pumpkin “Jack O'Lantern” Seeds per Packet, Measured by Weight.
Top quality seeds and Beautiful Packaging Make an Excellent Gift. Never gmo - grown using natural, sustainable methods only - Every Variety is Open-Pollinated | These Heirloom Seeds are Grow and Harvested on Small Farms in the USA.
Guaranteed quality - seeds from "liliana's Garden" are Guaranteed to Meet or Exceed Your Expectations or You will Receive a Refund and a Replacement. Booklet with tips and growing guide included with every Packet of Pumpkin “Jack O'Lantern” Seeds.
4. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Botanical Name: Cucurbita Pepo, Non GMO Seeds, Isla's Garden Seeds, "Spookie" Pumpkin Seeds, 20+ Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Pumpkin Carving Pumpkin #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Spookie may be the name but these are nicely round and fun pumpkins!! Plant spacing is 18-24 inches - Maturity in 90-120 Days average. Spookie pumpkin - named for the fact that this pumpkin is a great carving pumpkin for "spookie" jack-o-lanterns! Also great pumpkin for pumpkin pies.
Latin name: cucurbita maxima Type: Open Pollinated, Warm Season. Hardiness zones: 3, 8, 5, 6, 4, 9, 7, 10.
5. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, 200+ Connecticut Field Pumpkin Seeds for Planting Cucurbita Pepo Heirloom Vegetable, Grow Large Pumpkins Non-GMO & Untreated Bulk #adSeed Needs #ad
- Measures 3. 25” wide by 4. 25” tall. You can share with friends and family, or save your extra seeds until the next season, if properly stored. Packaging - all seeds are packed in tear resistant and moisture resistant packaging.
Keeping them fresh longer than the competition. Quantity - seed packets by seed needs offer generous quantities. If sown correctly, you will begin seeing results in only a matter of days. Quality - all seeds packaged by seed needs are intended for the current and the following growing seasons.
Promise - seed needs will never knowingly supply GMO based seed products. All seeds are stored in a temperature controlled facility that is free of significant amounts of moisture.
Direct from the growers. Germination - seed needs packets contain some of the freshest seed available. The vast majority of our seeds are open pollinated & heirloom, with the exception of a few hybrids. Packets - each packet displays a beautiful illustration of the variety to be grown, as well as detailed seed sowing information on the reverse side as well.
6. Canailles #ad
10 Choice Seeds, Perfect for Growing Exceptionally Large or Growing Smaller for Carving. A Classic Halloween Pumpkin Seed, Big Max Pumpkin Seeds, Grows Huge Pumpkins That Look Great #adCanailles #ad
- So if you're not looking to set a world record, we highly suggest Big Max seeds. 90 - 120 days to maturity, start planting indoors and transplant to final outdoor destination.
Requires natural or manual pollination, space seeds 48 inches apart once planted, an easy task requiring one plant. Averaging 50lbs, you get them to over thousands. Big max seeds grow huge pumpkins that are great for novice pumpkin growers and professionals alike.
Unlike other pumpkin seeds that can get larger, like the Atlantic Giant, we think the Big Max is a great choice because it's aesthetically a much nicer looking pumpkin. 120 days to harvest and full sun exposure are neccesary. Can be expected to reach 50 - thousands of lbs depending on the level of care and watering.
7. RAW EARTH COLORS PLANT. GROW. LOVE. #ad
Pumpkin Seeds for Planting, to Plant Jack O' Lantern Pumpkins #adRAW EARTH COLORS PLANT. GROW. LOVE. #ad
- Premium pumpkin seeds for planting Jack O' Lantern pumpkins. Hand packed by a small veteran owned family business! Non gmo heirloom fruit and vegetable seeds are a product of the USA.
Grow these pumpkins in your vegetable garden and enjoy a fall harvest favorite. About 20 quality pumpkin seeds to plant the most popular kind of pumpkin.
8. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Sow Right Seeds, Great Gardening Gift 1, Big Max Pumpkin Seed for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Decorative or eating -- this variety looks great in a fall-colored display or as a jumbo jack-o-lantern. Great for kids -- this giant fast growing pumpkin will amaze your children as they watch it grow. Plants have huge green leaves and grows rapidly.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. With a little care, these pumpkins can reach 100 lbs or more in 110 days. Under the “how To” section of our website.
Beautiful -- large full-color packet of big max pumpkin seeds; with its beautiful orange color, enormous size, and perfect handles, 'Big Max' is the ideal exhibition or carving pumpkins. Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, recipes, harvest instructions, etc.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. It also has firm sweet flesh that makes wonderful pies, breads, and even soups. Minimum of 5g per packet. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
9. Burpee #ad
Burpee Connecticut Pumpkin Seeds 50 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Each packet contains 50 seeds. Heirloom. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date and harvest in 120 days.
It is the original Halloween pumpkin and makes great pies too. Yields 12-20" fruit. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit.
Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Plant spread is 72". No gmos, ever. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Plant height is 12". Sunlight exposure = full-sun.
|Model||Connecticut Pumpkin Seeds|