As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Eden Brothers #ad
Attracts Hummingbirds, Attracts Pollinators, Attracts Butterflies, Attracts Bees, The Bees Knees, Pollinator Wildflower Seed Mix, Mixed Wildflower Seeds, Easy to Grow & Maintain, Cut, 1 Pound #adEden Brothers #ad
- Have confidence knowing your garden comes from non-GMO products and 100% pure seed without fillers, and flower bulbs. As the name suggests, reds, the wildly popular bees knees pollinator wildflower seed mix will light up your garden from summer to fall with vibrant blues, this is the perfect wildflower seed mix for the ""wild"" gardener who also wants to attract pollinators -- some of Mother Nature's most beautiful and beneficial creatures.
Eden brothers offers the highest quality wildflower seed mixes and over 2, organic, vegetable, and award-winning varieties are also available. These wildflowers take such little effort to maintain for the diversity of flowers included! Sit back, relax, birds and butterflies, and is a cinch to grow and maintain, and let Mother Nature do the rest!. Hundreds of heirloom, 000 other varieties of flower, and herb seeds, all from a US-based gardening company.
Growing wildflowers from seed couldn’t be easier. Plant in small gardens or huge meadows for seasons of enjoyment. They love full sun and can be planted in all zones in North America. This highly popular wildflower mix contains 18 of the most popular annual and perennial wildflowers, baby blue eyes, evening primrose, lemon queen sunflower, purple coneflower, red corn poppy, including Siberian wallflower, cosmos sensation mix, California poppy orange, lance leaf coreopsis, perennial lupine, and 8 more beloved varieties!.
Water them when the soil is dry, cut off dead flowers to encourage growth, yellow, white, pink, and be amazed at the amount of blooms in colors so vibrant and movie-screen worthy: red, and that's it! So easy. Mix includes 50% annual, purple coneflower, red corn poppy, cosmos sensation mix, gayfeather/blazing star, bee balm, Blanket Flower, lance leaf coreopsis, lemon queen sunflower, baby blue eyes, Evening Primrose, sweet alyssum, 50% Perennial: Siberian Wallflower, new england aster, Yellow Prairie Coneflower, California Poppy Orange, Purple Phacelia, Perennial Lupine, Crimson Clover.
2. American Meadows #ad
Party Favors for Any Occasion, American Meadows Wildflower Seed Packets ''The Bees Knees'' Favors Pack of 20, Pollinator Wildflower Seed Mix to Attract Hummingbirds, and Butterflies, Bees #adAmerican Meadows #ad
- Meaningful gift - seed favors are the perfect hostess, thank-you, bridal shower, baby shower and business party favors to leave lasting memories with each of your guests; each beautifully packaged packet is sized to ship without additional postage.
Premium flower seed mixtures - 100% non-gmo pure plant seed mixes without any fillers are expertly blended considering height, color, bloom time and more so that the resulting meadow looks as pleasant as possible throughout the entire season.
From the gardening experts - for over 30 years our industry experts blend seed mixes and design perfect, thoughtful packets for every occasion with the mission to DO GOOD THROUGH GARDENING. Inspirational message - glossy paper envelopes with exclusive artwork draw attention to the importance of bees; help grow and restore a habitat planting this expertly blended seed to support native bees; Individual packets are 4 1/2'' x 3 1/4''.
Easy to grow - quick, easy, colorful results with low maintanence; each seed envelope packet covers 10 square feet and is designed for all regions and hardiness zones making them STRESS-FREE gifts to give and can be planted almost year-round.
3. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Wildflower The Bees Knees Pollinator Mix 8893 Multi 200 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- 18 different colorful varieties of pollinators will keep any garden pollinated and flourishing. Days to Bloom Varies. A blend of nectar and pollen flowers for bees, hummingbirds, butterflies and more.
Germination rate about 70% or better. Heirloom Seeds. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
4. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Pollinator Attracting Wildflower Seeds, Attracts Bees, Bees Knees Mix, and Other Beneficial Insects, Butterflies #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Sow directly on Bare Soil in Spring or Fall. Mixture of 22 Wildflower Seed Varieties. Most are also Good Cutting Flowers. 4400 wildflower seeds for Plants that Attract Bees, Butterflies and other Beneficial Insects. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985.
5. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Attracts Bees, Butterflies, Bees Knees Mix, and Other Beneficial Insects, Eastern Pollinator Attracting Wildflower Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Eastern wildflower seeds for Plants that Attract Bees, Butterflies and other Beneficial Insects. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Mixture of 22 wildflower seed varieties. Most are also Good Cutting Flowers.
Black-eyed susan, purple coneflower, gray goldenrod, lacy phacelia, corn poppy, lemon Mint, golden Alexander, Butterfly Milkweed, Ohio Spiderwort, hairy beardtongue, lance-leaved coreopsis, Indian Blanket, Purple Prairie Clover, Dwarf Evening Primrose, Dwarf Plains Coreopsis, Partridge Pea, Scarlet Sage. Sow directly on Bare Soil in Spring or Fall.
6. Marde Ross & Company #ad
1 Ounce, Butterflies, 13,00 Pollinator Attracting Wildflower Seeds, Attracts Bees, Bees Knees Mix, and Other Beneficial Insects #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Most are also Good Cutting Flowers. Mixture of 22 Wildflower Seed Varieties. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985.
Sow directly on Bare Soil in Spring or Fall. Bulk 1 ounce of seed: 13, 000 wildflower Seeds for Plants that Attract Bees, Butterflies and other Beneficial Insects.
7. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Attracts Bees, and Other Beneficial Insects, Bees Knees Mix, Butterflies, Western Pollinator Attracting Wildflower Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Bulk 1 ounce of seed: 13, 000 wildflower Seeds for Plants that Attract Bees, Butterflies and other Beneficial Insects. Most are also Good Cutting Flowers.
Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Sow directly on Bare Soil in Spring or Fall. Mixture of 22 Wildflower Seed Varieties.
8. Burpee #ad
Burpee Wildflower Seed Mix for Pollinators #adBurpee #ad
- Vibrant wildflowers: grow a sun-loving flower mix! each bag contains 18 varieties: siberian wallflower, lacy phacelia, China Aster, Forget-Me-Not, Indian Blanket, black-eyed susan, Mexican Hat, Evening Primrose, Blue Flax, Sweet Basil, Clasping Coneflower, Lance Leaved Coreopsis, Echinacea Purple Coneflower, Sweet Mignonette, Plains Coreopsis, Corn Poppy Mix, New England Aster and Bergamot.
50, 000 non-gmo seeds: easy-to-sow flower seed mix covers up to 1, 000 square feet and is ideal for most soil types. The mix of perennial and annual flower seeds offers a range of plants that provide needed sustenance for pollinators in spring, hummingbirds and more beneficial pollinators to your garden, butterflies, summer and fall.
Burpee seeds grow: burpee offers the highest quality, non-gmo seeds hand-picked by expert horticulturalists for growing in the home garden. Pollinator seed mix: burpee's wildflower seeds mix will attract bees, while feeding them all season long.
Select a sunny area to scatter the seed outdoors for planting after danger of heavy frost. Keep soil evenly moist but not wet until plants are well established. Burpee has been loved by gardens and trusted by gardeners for over 140 years. We treat each order with special care to ensure healthy seeds, plants and gardening supplies are packaged and shipped in excellent condition. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we aim to make it right!100% guaranteed: burpee is committed to the satisfaction and success of all gardeners.
|Model||Pollinator Wildflower Seeds Mix ||
9. beauty beyond belief WILDFLOWER SEEDS #ad
Premium Annual and Perennial Flower Seed Mix – Bulk Planting for Pollinator, Honey Source Wildflower Seeds Mix for Honey Bees 1oz #adbeauty beyond belief WILDFLOWER SEEDS #ad
- Surprise any expert or amateur gardener: These pure, resealable packaging, natural wildflower seeds bulk are offered in eye-catching, ready to offer as a thoughtful Holiday garden gift. Create a lush wildflower garden with this high-end wildflower seeds mix, which will provide you with beautiful annual and perennial wildflowers, pollen and nectarrich flowers for honey bees, native solitary bees, and more.
Help honey bees thrive: our wild flower seed mix packets provide hard-working pollinators with the vital nutrients they need to grow, preventing stress and starvation that could lead to the colony collapse.
Loosen soil by lightly tilling to a depth of 1-2 inches, then rake smooth and scatter our wildflower seeds.
Grow wild flowers fast & easily: select a site with good drainage, free of weeds and choking grasses. Increase your agricultural production: Our elite annual and perennial wildflower seeds create strong and healthy wild flowers - the best nutrient source for bees that contribute to a generous food supply.
10. Eden Brothers #ad
1/4 Pound, Mixed Wildflower Seeds, Attracts Hummingbirds, Easy to Grow & Maintain, Cut Flower Garden, Attracts Butterflies, Attracts Bees, Attracts Pollinators, Southeast Wildflower Seed Mix #adEden Brothers #ad
- They love full sun but can tolerate partial shade and can be planted in all zones in North America. Growing up to two feet tall or higher, reds, yellows -- every color of the rainbow. This gorgeous mix contains 25 of the most popular annual and perennial wildflowers ideally suited for the South and Southeast, plains coreopsis, red corn poppy, tall cornflower/bachelor button, annual red phlox, wild cosmos, black eyed Susan, blue flax, including sweet alyssum, Siberian wallflower, wild perennial lupine, African daisy, purple coneflower, blanket flower, and 12 more beloved varieties!.
These wildflowers take such little effort to maintain for the diversity of flowers included! This hardworking southeast wildflower seed mix attracts pollinators, allowing you to direct your attention elsewhere.
Mix includes 70% annual, mixed red poppy shirley, russel lupine, cornflower tall blue, blue flax, bright lights cosmos, cornflower dwarf blue, wild Cosmos, Siberian Wallflower, 30% perennial: baby's breath gypsophila elegans, Wild Perennial Lupine, african daisy, Toadflax, Plains Coreopsis, blanket flower, Black Eyed Susan, lance leaf coreopsis, California Poppy, Purple Coneflower, Lemon Mint, red corn poppy, Annual Red Phlox, Five Spot, Sweet Alyssum, Scarlet Flax, Gloriosa Daisy.
Growing wildflowers from seed couldn’t be easier. The southeast wildflower seed mix is a must-have for gardeners in the southeastern and southern United States, these beauties will truly light up your garden with vibrant blues, from Virginia down to Louisiana. Water them when the soil is dry, yellow, pink, cut off dead flowers to encourage growth, orange, white, and that's it! So easy. Plant in small gardens or huge meadows for seasons of enjoyment.