As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PREMIER HORTICULTURE #ad
Premier Horticulture 1010010RG 1CF Pro Ultimate Potting Mix Loose #adPREMIER HORTICULTURE #ad
- Ideal for all seed starting applications. Suitable for potting and re-potting plants in containers. Contains a slow release fertilizer that feeds for up to 9 months.
2. Pro-Mix #ad
Pro-Mix Premium Organic Vegetable & Herb Mix 2 cu. ft. Promix Soil #adPro-Mix #ad
- Suitable for all vegetable and herb garden needs. Formulated with all natural ingredients. Contains an organic fertilizer that feeds for up to 3 months.
3. Premier #ad
2.0 CUFT, Premier, Pro Mix, Premium Potting Mix, Compressed Bale #adPremier #ad
- Mycoactive technology stimulates vigorous growth for greater stress resistance, water uptake, larger root systems for increased nutrients, with overall bigger, healthier plants.
Water less often with the included Coir / coconut fibre Canada only or Polymer Gel USA only that increases water holding capacity. Enriched with a specially formulated plant food that gradually releases nutrients for up to 9 months.
4. Dr. Earth #ad
8 Quart, Dr. Earth 749688008136 813 Gold Premium Potting Soil #adDr. Earth #ad
- Soil comes in an 8 qt. Formulated for both indoor and outdoor potting and container use, indoor gardens, this soil is a perfect match for your herbs, vegetables, all container plants and flowers.
Bag, includes pro-moisture Hydrate, is omri listed, MycoApply certified and perfectly safe for both pets and people. Power source type: Corded Electric. Soil is loaded with quality organic ingredients and the welcome addition of TruBiotic soil microbes with both ecto and endo mycorrhizae.
Soil is great for mulching, compost use, transplanting, seed cover, indoor garden production, soil Boosts and even clay soil applications. You can use it as a soil amendment for the in-ground planting of trees, bare roots, shrubs, flowers and vegetables.
|Brand||Dr. Earth #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dr. Earth #ad|
5. PREMIER HORTICULTURE #ad
8-Quart, Premier Horticulture Pro Mix Ultimate Potting Loose #adPREMIER HORTICULTURE #ad
- Ideal for all seed starting applications. Suitable for potting and re potting plants in containers. Package weight: 2. 442 kg. Contains a slow release fertilizer that feeds for up to 9 months.
6. PREMIER HORTICULTURE #ad
Premier Horticulture 0366P/20281RG 2.8CF Pro Mix HP Loose with Mycorise #adPREMIER HORTICULTURE #ad
- Contains Mycorrhizae mycorrhizal inoculum Glomus intraradices. The added benefit of a fibrous peat moss and coarse perlite makes this formulation ideal for growers demanding a superior quality product adapted to their needs for watering flexibility and crop seasonality.
7. PREMIER HORTICULTURE #ad
Premier Horticulture Inc 1020030RG 2CF Pro Mix Ultimate All Purpose Comp #adPREMIER HORTICULTURE #ad
- Formulated for a wide range of plant species. Suitable for all indoor and outdoor planting applications. Contains a slow release fertilizer that feeds for up to 9 months.
8. PREMIER HORTICULTURE #ad
16 Quart, Premier Horticulture 1016041RGCE Organic Pro Seed Starting Mix #adPREMIER HORTICULTURE #ad
- Contains mycoactive to stimulate vigorous growth and greater resistance. Use on vegetables, herbs, annuals and perennials. Formulated with coco fiber that helps manage moisture levels and protects roots from rot.
Enriched with a specially formulated plant food that gradually releases nutrients for up to 9 months. Ready-to-use.
9. PREMIER HORTICULTURE #ad
8 Quarts, Premier Horticulture 1008081RGCE Premier Organic Cactus Mix #adPREMIER HORTICULTURE #ad
- Ready to use. Peat based cactus mix. Suitable for cactus and succulent needs. Fast water draining qualities.
10. PROMIX #ad
3.8 Cubic Foot, PROMIX PT8038101 MP Mycorrhizae Organik Multi Purpose Growing Medium Mix for Seed Starting Herbs and Vegetables #adPROMIX #ad
- Improved intake and production: mycorrhizae improves fertilizer and water uptake and optimizes results without changing growing practices; Increases resistance of plant stress, plant size, flower production, root mass, and yield.
Multi-purpose growing medium: bag contains 3. 8 cubic feet of growing medium made with mycorrhizae for gradual nutrient release; Weight: 50 pounds. Great for seed starting: suitable for seed starting and will not burn seedlings; Use for vegetable transplants, greenhouse vegetables, and organic crops in first weeks of plant growth.
Meets organic standards: Approved for and conforms to Organic standards for certified organic growers. Balanced formula: consistent formulation without the variability of compost; Contains sphagnum peat moss, limestone, perlite, coir, and mycorrhizae.