As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. GreenCreator #ad
GreenCreator Mixed Moss Rose Plant Seed Mix, 1000 Seeds ‘Portulaca Grandiflora’ Flowers for Bonsai Garden Balcony Planting #adGreenCreator #ad
- Hardiness zones： 2 to 11 as an annual. Tall, 6 to 12 in. Moreover, so it's ideal for a small garden. Full sun. Mature size： 3 to 9 in. Wide. In addition, moss rose doesn't typically spread outside of its bounds as a ground cover, in and on top of stone walls, as edging along paved walkways, along the front edge of garden bed borders, the trailing habit of moss rose works well in hanging baskets.
Moss rose plants are a popular choice for growing in container gardens, and in rock gardens. Annual flowering succulent.
2. S-pone #ad
100+ Mixed Multicolored Rose Flower Seeds Perennial Flowers Rare Plants Garden Bonsai #adS-pone #ad
- To ensure the development of the root system, the first buds need to break. Delicate rose sprouts require moderate watering, but excess moisture can lead to the death of seedlings. Put the entire structure in a plastic sudokus or plastic bag and put in the lower part of the refrigerator vegetable Department, inspect the seeds and moisturize the substrate, where the temperature is kept within 5-7 C.
4. To protect seedlings from black legs, it is necessary to provide sprouts with good lighting for 10 hours, and the surface of the soil in pots is desirable to emulsify with a thin layer of perlite.
Pots with seedlings you need to bear quiet lit place, but avoid sun exposure, gradually increasing the time spent in the open air. Moisten the substrate with a solution of hydrogen peroxide, place the seeds on it in one layer and cover the second with the same substrate.
We prepare a substrate for seeds from tissue napkins, paper towels, cotton swabs or any other material capable of retaining moisture. 3. 5. 2. The most optimal temperature in the room for growing roses from seed 18-20oC. Stratification lasts about 2 months under your constant supervision, periodically ventilate the contents of the package, if necessary. 1.
3. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Water Soluble Rose Plant Food, 1.5 lb #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Use with miracle-Gro garden feeder or any watering can. Instantly feeds to grow bigger, more beautiful roses versus unfed plants. Endorsed by the American Rose Society. Guaranteed not to burn when used as directed. Feed every 1-2 weeks.
4. BOTARO #ad
Zennixplus Purple Blue Rose Big Flowering Plants Strong Fragrant Dazzling Garden Flower #adBOTARO #ad
- Package: Professional Pack. Purple blue rose big flowering Plants Strong Fragrant Dazzling Garden Flower. Quantity: 50 Seeds.
5. Emerald Goddess Gardens #ad
Clotilde SOUPERT Antique Own Root Heirloom Old Garden Rose Bush Live Plant Cream White Pink Highly Fragrant 4 Inch Pot Emeralds Tm #adEmerald Goddess Gardens #ad
- Favorite fragrant Old Own Root Rose Garden. Highly doubled creamy White & Pink Cabbage Roses. Recommended for growing outdoors in USDA Zones 7, 8, 9. Rounded Nearly Thornless Bush. Economical starter size 4 inch diameter pot.
|Brand||Emerald Goddess Gardens #ad|
|Manufacturer||Emerald Goddess Gardens #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Warranty: Plants are guaranteed to arrive to their destination in good and healthy condition and to be the species and cultivar described in the listing, within recognized industry tolerances. No other extended warranties or guarantees of fitness for any particular purpose, growth and survival beyond safe arrival are expressed or implied. Remedy under this warranty is strictly limited to either replacement or refund of the purchase price, at our discretion. Returns are accepted only in accordance with our store policies and Amazon's Policy For Perishable Returns Please click here to the review the details of our Terms of Sale. Placement of the order constitutes acceptance of these terms.|
6. CHUXAY GARDEN #ad
CHUXAY GARDEN Midnight Supreme Rose 100 Seeds Shrub Flowering Plant Decor Garden Low-Maintenance Gardening Gifts #adCHUXAY GARDEN #ad
- Rare:few rose variations offer the dark color and fragrant aroma of the Midnight Blue rose -a rose that looks as magical and mysterious as the time of night it's named for. When to plant:January and February. Symbolize:in relation to love, the blue rose symbolizes the impossible or the unattainable, but it also symbolizes prosperity.
Grow:put them into a light potting mix and barely cover the seed. Hardiness zone:5-9. Keep them barely wet and they should sprout in a couple of weeks to a month, depending on how warm it is.
7. Cleverbrand #ad
Cleverbrand BURLAP-40x12feet Plant Cover-40 Inches Wide x 12 feet Long-Burlap Garden & Plant Fabric, Natural #adCleverbrand #ad
- Measure 40 inch wide x 12 feet long and is 10 oz per yard. 100% natural Burlap. Perfect for protecting your plants from winter winds, snow, freezing rain, and ice.
Helps seeds germinate by holding in moisture and controlling wash away. It can also be used in the summer as a shade cloth for senstive plants.
8. Heirloom Roses #ad
One Gallon Potted Outdoor Flowers, Pink Own Root Bushes for Planting , Live Fragrant Plants for Outdoors , Heirloom Roses Rose Bush, The Parfuma® Earth Angel Floribunda Plant #adHeirloom Roses #ad
- Exceptionally Fragrant. One gallon - all of our roses are 12-16 months old and are delivered in one gallon containers with rich soil. Own root - all of our roses at heirloom roses are own root, which means they will produce more blooms, be more hardy, and stay true to variety throughout their lifetimes, contrary to grafted roses.
Void if granular fertilizer products have been used.
Upon delivery, roses will be roughly 12-15 inches tall. Approximate size 4' x 4' - this is the general size of the rose bush when it reaches full maturity. Hardiness Zones - 5-9. Continual blooming - Will bloom non-stop throughout the growing season. Subject to amazon’s 30 day warranty.
9. Bravex #ad
Metal Plant Labels Weatherproof 25 Pack, Label Area 3.74'' x 1.39'', Outdoor Garden Markers Tags Rose Gold for Plants Vegetables Herb Seedlings Flowers with a Pen, Height 10.75 Inch #adBravex #ad
- The sturdy pronged stakes are easy to insert into the soil and relocate around the garden. If you have any question, you just need to easily give us a call, 1 x Packing Box, the local service staff always helps our customers to get the problem solved warmly and timely.
Tilted 25° plant labels：slightly sloping angle makes it easy to read when you're standing up. You can mark it with oil-based pen or print a label with your p-touch and laser jet.
1075" garden markers: large label area 3. 74 "x1. 39" allows for enough space to DIY write on. Package: 25 x metal plant labels, 1 x service card. 25-pack metal plant markers: made of stainless steel 304 with Titanium Coated Rose Gold. Weatherproof, rustproof, Corrosion Resistance and the color will never fade. One marker pen: included is a fine tipped permanent marker. Lovely and unique arch shape has been PATENTED.
10. Kauai Garden #ad
Kauai Garden Bi-Color Red & White Gigi Rose Plant in 4 inch Pot #adKauai Garden #ad
- Life cycle:Perennial. Flower blooms are 2 to 3 inches. Bloom size:Medium: 2-3". Gigi rose plant is a miniature, Rose and has red and white striped, or mini-flora, double blooms and fragrance.
Flower time: Spring, Summer, Fall. Sun requirements:Full Sun. Rose bloom color:Red and white blend. They are about 8 to 12 inches tall with flower buds. This is actively growing rose live plant.