As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sun Gro Horticulture #ad
SunGro Horticulture SUGRBGCOIR2 2-Cubic Feet SunGro Horticulture Black Gold Just Coir for Plants #adSun Gro Horticulture #ad
- This product weighs 46. 8-pound. Sungro horticulture black gold just coir. It from an awkward difficult to use compressed bale into a more user friendly ready to product.
We take the highest quality coir available, rinse it to reduce salts and then reconstitute. Omri listed low salt organic material is just what the name implies, just coir, actually coconut coir pith.
2. HARRIS #ad
4 Bricks Expand to 9 Gallons of Coir to Promote Healthy Root Growth, Harris Coconut Coir Pith #adHARRIS #ad
- Natural and biodegradable - Great for hydroponic and organic growers. Improves aeration - adding coco coir fiber to soil allows for coir's fluffy texture to create air pockets, making soil spongy and loose. Indoor and outdoor use - From indoor potted plants to an outdoor garden, coir is extremely versatile.
Moisture retention - can absorb up to 10x its weight in water, making adequate root hydration easier than ever. For healthy roots - use as an additive to soil and potting mixes for even distribution of nutrients.
3. Burpee #ad
1 Pack, 8 quart, Burpee Natural & Organic GardenCoir #adBurpee #ad
- Improves aeration: the natural coconut fiber in our Garden Coir has better air circulation than peat moss! Improved aeration and drainage promotes stronger root growth. Organic coconut coir: made from recycled coconut husks, coir is a sustainable, renewable soil amendment that is light, moisture-retaining.
Naturally conserves water: coco coir holds up to 150% of its weight in water. We treat each order with care to ensure healthy seeds, Burpee has been introducing fresh garden breakthroughs since 1876. Use to create your own custom soil mixes.
Loved by gardens and trusted by gardeners, non-GMO seeds, hand-picked by expert horticulturalists. Ideal for plant growing: use burpee organic garden coir to grow your favorite flowers, herbs, vegetables and fruit in raised garden beds or containers.
Keep the coir evenly moist but not overly soggy for the healthiest seeds, seedlings and plants. Omri listed for organic gardening. An excellent growing medium, coconut coir mixes well with other types of potting soil and compost for plant containers and raised beds. An excellent soil alternative that's perfect for plant pots!100% guaranteed: burpee is committed to the success of all gardeners. The fluffy, all-natural coir is also ideal for starting seeds in your house or for use in your indoor herb garden.
|Model||Natural & Organic|
4. Wonder Soil #ad
WONDER SOIL | Organic Coco Coir Brick/Block | Ready to Plant Compressed Coco Coir Fully Loaded with Nutrients | 10 LBS Block Expands to 2.5 Cu Ft | Incl Worm Castings & Nutrients #adWonder Soil #ad
- Only organic coco coir enhanced with nutrients! we are the only organic coco coir that contains enhanced nutrients. Just add water and watch it grow! Fast draining, promotes aeration & saves water: Excellent water retention with dependable drainage and aeration in the root zone.
Ours coconut coir includes worm castings, and more to encourage faster, kelp, mycorrhizae, healthier growth! Feeds your plants for up to four months!.
Perfect for all gardening applications: Perfect for all gardening applications including seed starting, microgreens, cactus, herbs, flowers, vegetables, house plants, and more!.
Our 10 lbs block expands to 18 gallons: add water and watch Wonder Soil expand and grow before your very eyes to 18 galloons of nutrient rich coconut coir soil mix. Ready to use, just add water: wonder soil is a 100% dry compressed coco coir mix which expands up to seven times its original size.
|Brand||Wonder Soil #ad|
|Manufacturer||Wonder Soil #ad|
5. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
High Water Holding, Superior to Peat Plugs, Pure Coconut Coir Netted Seed Starting Pellets, Minimize Root Loss & Transplant Shock, Sustainable, Renewable, Unamended, Pack of 1000, 42mm #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Transplant seedlings directly in netting. Superior to peat pellets in every way: renewable resource - high water Holding Capacity 9x it's on weight - More Aeration - Less Mold - Stronger Roots - No Root Loss or Transplant Shock when transplanting to garden soil.
42mm minute soil coconut coir netted seed starter pellets - case of 1000 - Soil & Pot All in One - Less Mess than Bagged Soil & Pots - Just Add Water & Plant.4
42mm diameter 1. 75 inches x 1/3rd inch tall when dry - expands to about 2 Inches Tall in Seconds - Pure, Renewable, Sustainable Coconut Coir. Used by professional growers, nurseries and experienced gardners world wide. Netting will biodegrade - Neutral pH and thoroughly washed for low salt content.
6. Legigo #ad
Legigo 2 Pack Premium Coco Coir Brick for Plants- 100% Organic Compressed Coconut Coir Bricks Starting Mix, Potting Soil Substrate, Gardening, Herbs, Coco Coir Fiber Coconut Husk for Planting #adLegigo #ad
- Can achieve stronger plant growth and healthier root system. Increase healthy root growthcoconut fiber is light and airy, providing vital oxygen to plant roots. Our coconut soil will keep your plants moist in hot, dry conditions. It will expand rapidly after adding water, creating a stronger foundation for growing seedlings. Coco coir growing mediumthis low ec, sustainable and eco-friendly, 100% natural organic, it can take your gardening and planting efforts to a new level.
2 pack, a traditional soil alternative, ph balanced biodegradable soil is made from crude fiber extracted from the husk on coconut husks, each brick is: 8 x 4 x 2 inches, weight 1.4
4lb. Wide applicationsuitable for all gardening applications, raised garden beds, indoor plants, vegetables, grow microgreens, flowers, container gardens, potted plants, herbs. Also suitable for bedding of various reptiles, it worked great for making organic compust. Easy to use & storecoco coir brick is compact and lightweight after compression, flowers, vegetables or herbs, then you can plant the plants, you can use these in conjunction with other putting soil, easier to store than bags of potting soil.
Optimal aeration & drainagethe spongy nature of coconut fiber can absorb enough water to make the soil very fluffy when it expands, helping plants absorb water more efficiently, and holds just enough moisture while letting excess out, ideal for thicker plant bases. Help your plants grow stronger at the root by starting them off with our coco coir potting soil. Tips: when mixing with water to hydrate make sure to start out slowly so you achieve the consistency you want.
|Part Number||LG-Coco Brick-2pcs|
7. Mother Earth Products #ad
Mother Earth Coco Bale | 5kg | 100% Natural Coconut Fiber #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Made of 100 percent natural coco fiber. Mother earth coco Bale provides plants ideal aeration to promote strong root growth. Washed for a low salt content.
High porosity and drainage abilities. Combined with longer and shorter fibers help to create a soil alternative that has exceptional water holding capacity.
8. Vivlly #ad
Coconut Soil with Low EC & pH Balance, Compressed Coco Coir, High Expansion, Coco Fiber for Herbs & Flowers, 1.4 Lbs Coco Coir Brick, 5 Pack Organic Coconut Coir, Renewable Coconut Soil for Planting #adVivlly #ad
- Vivlly's coconut husk for planting also drains excess liquid to reduce oversaturation & prevent waterlogged roots. Coco coir soil for healthy root growth: retain the essential nutrients needed by your plants with our coco brick. Start growing healthy indoor, outdoor, or house plants by giving them a quality growing medium.
It is a lighter, more sustainable way of nourishing your plants. This coconut coir for plants is ideal for growing seeds & cuttings as it supports successful germination.
Grab our coco husk for plants now! Nature caring coconut coir bricks: say yes to this coco soil. Our coco coir bulk is peat moss free, made from genuine coco husks, has low EC, is renewable & fortifies seedling growth.
Build a strong base for your seedlings with our coconut brick & start growing healthy live plants! Vivlly promise: we give you premium & organic coco chips for small to large planters. Quick expansion coconut fiber brick: made to break apart easily, this organic coco coir helps fill up planters, pots & vases. Made for optimum aeration & drainage: this coir for plants works like vermiculite to help your plants absorb water more effectively.
9. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Perfect Plants Organic Garden Coir | 8qt. Premium Garden Coir | Can Be Used as Soil Amendment or Potting Medium #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Great aeration — perfect plants coconut coir is a Great Aeration System that Promotes Strong Roots and Healthy Top Growth. Decomposes at a slow rate, Holding Nutrients, Growing Seedlings, Lasting Longer in the Soil.
Great for water Retention, and Creating Potting Mix. Organic coconut coir - perfect plants organic coconut garden coir comes with A Lot of Benefits. Professionally packaged in the usa — from the growers at perfect Plants, Amazing When Used with All Plant Types.
Water management — perfect plants garden coir contains 5% organic Sand to aid in Excellent Drainage While Still Perfectly Absorbent, Holding All the Nutrients Your Plants Need. Heavy duty, re-sealable bag — keeps the soil fresh, Easy Storage for Later Use.