As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Beefsteak Tomato Seed for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Great Gardening Gift 1 #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Good eats -- these tomatoes are divine simply sliced and sprinkled with a little salt and pepper. Beautiful -- large full-color packet of beefsteak tomato seed; heirloom variety with a wide shape that can grow to 6” in diameter.
Easy to grow -- instructions on to start indoors early included on each packet with additional growing tips, recipes, harvest instructions, etc. Great variety -- home-grown heirloom tomatoes have so much more flavor than supermarket hybrid varieties, grape, black, beefsteak, purple, roma, paste, pink, And heirloom tomatoes come in such a wide range of shapes including cherry, including yellow, and in many more colors than red, white or even green.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Minimum of 100mg per packet approximately 45 seeds. But don’t stop there; mix with fresh mozzarella and basil for a summertime salad or bruschetta, smoky and spicy tomato jam, a tomato tart, make fresh pico, or preserve them dried or canned for a shot of garden flavor in deep winter. Wonderful meaty slicing tomato that may hang over the sides of your toast. Indeterminate vines needs support and will produce until the first frost. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Has a classic red-tomato flavor.
2. Instant Latch #ad
250 Beefsteak Tomato Seeds | Non-GMO | Fresh Garden Seeds #adInstant Latch #ad
- Name: beefsteak Tomato | Type: Heirloom. Light requirement: full Sun | Planting Time: Warm Season. Sowing method: indoor sow | planting depth: 1/4" - 1/2" | Plant Spacing: 18" - 36". Size at maturity: up to 2 Pounds | Days to Maturity: 85 Days.
3. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
Ohio Heirloom Seeds Beefsteak Tomato Seeds 75+ Heirloom Variety #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Indeterminate, Open-Pollinated, 85 days from transplant. Also known as the "red ponderosa" and "crimson cushion" this variety is considered the original heirloom beefsteak tomato.
90% germination. An old time favorite that has been popular since the mid 1800's due to its excellent productivity and wonderful taste. The fruits are large 12 to 16 oz. Scarlet in color, slightly ribbed, juicy, and with few seeds.
4. Burpee #ad
Burpee Steakhouse Hybrid 25 Non-GMO Large Beefsteak Garden Produces Giant 3 LB Fresh Tomatoes | Vegetable Seeds for Planting #adBurpee #ad
- Big beefsteak tomatoes: indeterminate 'steakhouse' tomato plants produce giant fruits up to 3 lbs, loaded with fresh tomato flavor and fragrance. Transplant seedlings into the garden outdoors after all danger of frost. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we aim to make it right! Make sure to harden off your seedlings by leaving them outdoors in their containers up to a week before transplanting.
100% guaranteed: burpee is committed to the satisfaction and success of all gardeners. Fresh tomato harvest: expect a juicy harvest 80 days from transplant! For the healthiest crop of fruit, use tomato cages or plant supports.
Great slicing tomato variety for burgers & sandwiches! Burpee's biggest tomato ever bred - a giant that's sure to impress in your home garden. Seed starting tip: sow tomato seeds indoors 6-8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit.
Ripe red tomatoes will release easily from the stem. We treat each order with special care to ensure healthy seeds are packaged and shipped in excellent condition. Burpee has been loved by gardens and trusted by gardeners for over 140 years. You will marvel at the succulent, rich tomato flavor and head-spinning fragrance - and never be satisfied with store-bought tomatoes again! Non-gmo seed: burpee offers the highest quality, non-gmo seeds hand-picked by expert horticulturalists for growing in the home garden. Our germination rates are 35% higher than industry standards.
|Model||SteakHouse Hybrid Beefsteak|
5. Anderson's Seed & Garden #ad
Organic Beefsteak Tomato, 1/128oz. Bulk Vegetable Seed #adAnderson's Seed & Garden #ad
- Arge, thickly fleshed fruits, are one of the favorite tomato varieties for the home garden. Indeterminate. Certified organic Non-GMO. Beefsteak tomato varieties require a growing season of at least 85 days to harvest. Classic Slicing Tomato.
6. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Delicious Tomatoes in Your Home Vegetable Garden, Beefsteak Tomato Seed for Planting, Survival Garden Seeds, 1 Pack, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden.
High yielding, reliable plants are a favorite among home gardeners. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates.
Perfect for slicing and adding to sandwiches. Vigorous vines - enjoy fresh beefy tomato flavor longer with these late-maturing indeterminate tomatoes. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come.
Heirloom tomato - beefsteak tomato is a meaty variety that grows large, up to 4" in diameter. Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners.
7. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Beefsteak, Great Sliced Tomato, 100 Seeds, Tomato, Delicious, Heirloom #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Great producer--Lots of Tomatoes per Plant. Great tasting, Old Fashioned Beefsteak Tomato Flavor. Most grocery stores Don't Stock This Variety. Easy to grow Healthy Red Beefsteak Tomatoes. Better than Anything in the Store.
8. Isla's garden seeds #ad
"The Delicious Giant" Beefsteak Tomato Seeds for Planting, Botanical Name: Solanum lycopersicum, 50+ Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Can Grow to 1 Pound! Great Gift, Non GMO Seeds #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Perfect slicing tomato. Delicious giant beefsteak tomato: giant slicing type tomato produces good yields of gigantic red meaty tomatoes.
77 days to Maturity. Indeterminate. Please take photos of your plants and upload them in a review! - Isla's Garden. Hardiness zones: 3, 9, 4, 10, 7, 6, 8, 11, 5, 12. This tomato still holds the World Record at 7+ pounds.
Very few seeds! Excellent for salads, tomato juice, and canning. Can grow very big and sometimes up to 1 Pound! Latin name: lycopersicon esceluntum Type: Open Pollinated, Determinate, Heirloom, Warm Season. Giant red beefy tomatoes, deep red color and juicy, full of flavor.
9. RAW EARTH COLORS PLANT. GROW. LOVE. #ad
Beefsteak Heirloom Tomato Seeds for Planting Home Garden, Beefsteak Tomatoes, Vegetable Seeds #adRAW EARTH COLORS PLANT. GROW. LOVE. #ad
- Great vegetables for home garden. By raw earth Colors. Check out our other fruit, herb and vegetable seeds like large red cherry tomato or roma tomato.
Romaine lettuce or cucumber seeds. Large vegetable seeds packet. Premium non gmo, heirloom tomato seeds from tomatoes grown, harvested and packaged in the U. S. A.