As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Boker Manufaktur #ad
Boker Manufaktur Solingen Damascus Curly Birch Straight Razor, 6/8" Damascus Blade, Burl Birch Handle #adBoker Manufaktur #ad
- Modern handle: the modern handle shape fits perfectly to the 6/8 inch wide blade made of Damascus steel with French head and is completed by the fine Boker tree emblem, which is inserted into the handle by hand.
Specs: type: straight razor |blade width: 6/8 |blade material: damascus |handle material: curly Birch Wood |Point: French Point |Made in: Solingen, Germany | Color: Brown |Blade Color: Uncoated |Item Number: 140610DAM |.
With authentic boker laser engraving in the blade passage, certificate of authenticity and noble floating display. Handmade in the Boker knife manufactory Solingen. Wood of the burl birch: the handles of the noble Boker Damascus Burl Birch are made from the wood of the burl birch, which is native to the far north of Europe.
Special graiin: the already special grain of this wood, which due to its special characteristics is often used for extraordinary models, is further exposed by the stabilization and by the complete coloring. Incredible blade: the blade is ground extra hollow with ridge.
2. Boker #ad
6/8" Carbon Steel Blade, Wenge Handle, Boker Manufaktur Solingen The Celebrated Wenge Straight Razor #adBoker #ad
- The boker knife manufactory solingen has developed into a global innovation leader and the largest manufacturer of Sporting Knives, Tactical Knives and Collector's Knives in Europe. This particular knife is surely a reason to celebrate, and call it a party! This knife will enhance any adventure.
Get hold of this knife and watch the magic unfold. The history of Boker has been affected by eventful times. The blade is ground extra hollow with ridge. Since then, no knife left our manufactory without this sign of quality.
Reason for celebration: in the boker us product catalog of 1906, particularly high-quality models were already named The Celebrated. World renowned: the famous knives with the world-renowned tree-brand are manufactured in the City of Blades Solingen since 1869.
Comes with a certificate of authenticity and historic packaging. Incredible features: the 6/8" blade of carbon steel has a combination square and faceted round point as well as a straight spine, which gives the blade a harmonious appearance. Boker presents knives beyond compare. Passion and enthusiasm: but one thing has always been the same in more than 150 years: Our passion and enthusiasm for extraordinary knives. See it once and get that instant feeling of need it.
3. Boker #ad
Boker The Celebrated Curly Birch Straight Razor 140535 #adBoker #ad
- Point: Square Point. Type: straight Razor. Blade material: Carbon Steel. Type: straight Razor. Color: Brown. Handle material: Curly Birch Wood.
4. Böker Manufaktur Solingen #ad
Böker Manufaktur Solingen Pro Barberette Black 300 g #adBöker Manufaktur Solingen #ad
- The underside of the end is equipped with a fine serration and thus allows a secure hold even when wet. After removing the clamping shackle, the two halves can be quickly and easily moved against each other by means of a handle on the round head.
For improved opening of the two halves of the blades, the round head is equipped with a two-sided inward facing phase.
The böker pro barberette follows precisely the high-quality forged razor from Böker Solingen manufacturer in geometry and size. The clean riveting and processing guarantees precise work and a long service life, even under intensive use.
5. Boker #ad
Paua Handle, BÖKER Blue Shell Straight Razer, 7/8" Blade #adBoker #ad
- One of a kind straight razor: a striking handle, a mighty 7/8 inch blade with Barber’s Notch, and a completely unique Paua handles from coastal New Zealand.
The impressive handle scales are absolutely unique in colour and pattern. 7/8” blade: o1 blade material, ground extra hollow with ridge. Made in germany: Handmade by Boker in Solingen Germany.
Blue paua handle: paua are crustaceans of the abalone genus, but unlike abalones they are only found in the unspoilt nature of New Zealand's coastal waters. Historical boker laser engraving catches the eye across the blade, barbers notch, with additional etching at the flipper.
6. Boker #ad
6/8" Carbon Steel Blade, Abalone Handle, Boker Manufaktur Solingen Abalone Straight Razor #adBoker #ad
- Comes in a frame case and with a certificate of authenticity. As a great delicacy, china, Japan, they are desirable enough to have caused entire gang wars in the past. Thanks to its superior characteristics and excellent edge retention, this carbon steel is the perfect material for premium straight razors. Employing cutting-edge production methods, implements or material for jewelry, a wafer-thin layer of colorful abalone is applied to a carrier and encased in transparent acrylic.
Breathtaking: the beautiful shells with their almost artificial looking shimmer have always been used as decoration, intarsia or mother-of-pearl clips.
Modern and innovative natural material: apart from classic materials that have been defining the popular Boker Straight Razor for decades, we are always looking for modern and innovative natural material combinations offering a special look or feel that our customers will love. The die-forged blade of this exceptional straight razor consists of carbon steel O1 1.
2510 hardened to 59-61 HRC. Exquisite: the 6/8" blade of this exceptional singing straight razor has an extremely hollow grind with serration on both sides. The french point of the blade made from O1 carbon steel matches the unusual abalone handle. Combines extraordinary design and outstanding performance: the boker abalone combines extraordinary design and outstanding performance. The simple laser engraving goes back to a historic etched pattern used at the start of the 20th century for particularly exquisite Boker straight razors.
7. DOVO #ad
DOVO Bismarck Straight Razor Pearl Acrylic 6/8'' #adDOVO #ad
- Guaranteed precision: Elegant look and precise contours like a master barber. Guaranteed well-groomed beard: beard care made easy for a fresh look every day. 1. 9 cm - round head - pointed back - full hollow grind - very sharp.
Guaranteed quality: over 100 years of quality, design and experience - Made in Germany. Blade & grind: carbon steel decorated with 24 karat gold - width 6/8' = approx. Type: carbon steel straight razor 2 bismarck 6/8 inch decorated with 24 carat gold with whole hollow grind and acrylic pearl look handle by DOVO Solingen.
8. DOVO #ad
DOVO Straight Razor #adDOVO #ad
- Crafted from the highest quality materials. Made in Germany. Built for performance and durability.
9. Feather #ad
Feather Artist Club SS Wood Folding Straight Razor #adFeather #ad
- Specifications; scotch wood handle is four point eight inches; Stainless Steel Body Is Five Point Six Inches; Weighs Fifty One Grams; Compatible With All Artist Club Razor Blades. Super resin handle; provides excellent grip and control; the enamel handle Is Made From A Super Engineered Resin; Resists Heat Up To One Hundred Thirty Five Degrees Celsius Or Two Hundred Seventy Five Degrees Fahrenheit.
Spring mounted blade head; spring mounted And One Touch Mechanism; Allows Razor To Easily Be Dismantled And Reassembled For Cleaning. Ez blade replacements; changing the blade is fast and easy; Pinch The Razor Head And The Blade Will Drop Out; Use Feather Artist Club Blades For Replacing Blades.
Japanese stainless steel body; enables a smooth shave; resists heat and Chemicals And Other Impurities; Artist Club Razors Body Is The Cleanest And Most Hygienic Of Materials; Stainless Steel Is Autoclave And Disinfectant Safe.